So, you're back?

"If only everyone thought the same as you" he murmured, thinking that his sister often thought the opposite. In the end, he knew that she would see that he was right in the end. He always was. Moving his hand from the back of the bench to his knees, Ioan began to get up.

"Well, I've got to be heading out Leah, but we'll talk again soon." He stood up to his full height and readjusted his shades. "Take care of yourself and...don't do anything I wouldn't do" he said with a small chuckle, knowing that there wasn't much he wouldn't do.

"If everyone thought the same as me, then the world would have a lot more intellect." Leah joked. It was beginning to get later, and she was looking forward to going home to eat some leftover muggle pizza she had ordered the night before for her and Ashton.

"I understand. I need to get going as well. I've had a lovely time." She stood with Ioan and hesitated a little before giving him a short chaste hug. It was a bit awkward because he was married, but she wouldn't be getting over her little crush for him in a very long time. "There are a lot of things you would do." She said, pulling away. "So, I'm not exactly stuck in a corner." She only jested, feeling light hearted. "See you." And with that she walked away and apparated back to her new apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back