Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
normal_017.jpg

Lexi Clarissa Rodriguez

Yep, she is starting over after she lost her twins from labor after Selwin Snape took her kids away from her. She is currently teaching in a British private elementary school. Now, she would love to adopt a child from any age range, will be good if the kid is from eleven and above but anything is good. Lexi isn't the girly girl anymore, now, she is responsible, mature and smart and kind. I would love for her to have some friends, a bit of enemies and love interest. I don't want her to end up being a single old woman of some sort.

Just post here for any plot suggestions or rp with her. I would appreciate the reply :)

Alex

Maybe not quite what you're looking for but I have a suggestion anyway.

Elijah here was put in care at the age of 9 when his mother died and his grandparents didn't want to care for him, so now being 19 he is on his own. She could maybe be a mother figure for him?

However just noticed she is teaching in Britain and he is currently in NZ... Could possibly figure a way to work around this?

Hope this helps :)

This can work out, as the private school isn't a boarding school of some sort. She will travel by apparating everyday to work from New Zealand to London.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back