Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bocote/Ebony mix 15 1/2" Essence of Belladonna and Kingwood/Ebony mix 16 3/4" Core of Basilisks fang
The fact that Axel had allowed Kamaria to bring home another person was something that was rather awesome in the household. Even though the place consisted of three infants that were growing to be toddlers, a child, and three teenagers, this place was a strict household. Axel made sure to run things his way, or they would be sleeping outside in the forest. They lived in a secluded house that was large and old, but it was away from everyone as well. Axel had hidden his Mark, but he had yet to put on a good shirt. He was in the kitchen right now, cooking up a good Bulgarian meal for the family. His stern look was not one to be taken lightly. Whenever this person was going to be here was beyond Axel's knowledge, but Kamaria had gotten Axel to agree where they would meet and they would have to walk here though it would just take a few moments. Axel assumed that it was going to be a friend from school. How more wrong could he be? Axel had to be sure so he had sent out Leviathan as well to make sure that Kamaria did not run into trouble.

Axel retrieved his lighter wand used for healing and he waved it to have the table set itself. The table was lengthened long enough to seat everyone, and the plates and all guided themselves to the table. His dark, stormy eyes glanced outside to the window and saw that twilight was settling in. He raised an eyebrow and wondered where those three would be. Axel glanced down at his black jeans and black boots and wondered if he should get on a shirt. Well, this was his house, he could dress how he wanted. Besides, it might give off the type of man he was. His murderous stare, over seven feet tall, built and would frighten someone easily. First impressions were often the funnest ones. Axel heard the door open, and he smirked lightly, as dinner was prepared, and soon everything was on the table. Axel emerged from the kitchen and to the living room, to wait for everyone to get their arses into gear and get to the kitchen and eat. Avory had an excuse, she was tending to the babies.

Avory was upstairs in the nursery tending to her youngest children, dressed in one of her elegant long black dress.. She loved all of her children dearly and enjoyed getting them all new clothes to dress up in and now that they were having company Avory saw it as a somewhat, perfect opportunity. Making sure that Aleric was sorted first, as he was the oldest he was normally the easier to get dressed, she put the twins into their new outfits, they were young but still so beautiful in their new outfits. She was proud of her children, she and Axel made a great couple and their looks together made even better children. She had allowed the older children to get themselves dressed, whether or not they wore the outfits she had bought for them was another matter but she figured that they were old enough to dress themselves and decide what they wear. Once the children were dressed Avory left them to play for a while as their guest had yet to arrive. Going downstairs she slowly crept up to her husband, allowing her arms to wrap around his bare body; he didn’t make it easy for her to keep herself composed while they were expecting company. Going up on her tip toes she kissed the nape of his neck, lingering for a while. “Kara will be here soon with her friend, shouldn’t you get dressed?” she asked slyly, she didn’t want to embarrass Kara with not being able to stay away from Axel while her little friend was over.

Leviathan had the biggest smirk on his face when he entered through the front door, and he announced, "Dad, Avory, we are here!" This was something that he was not going to miss. He wore his black shirt and jeans, had his hair brushed and neat, and his silver eyes were smirking. With the way that Axel looked, he was not told that whom Kara was bringing over was a boy. Levi folded his arms across his chest as he stared at Avory. He was the oldest of the bunch, the most prejudice and he still did not know what to think of Avory. Sure, she and Axel were like a perfect couple, but she was not a pure-blood. That was the only thing that Levi found was wrong with her. And she had three children with Axel, they were mixed blood. He just rolled his eyes at the thought of blood, and he wondered what exactly that one girl's type was, the one that was going to be living with them until she graduated or something of the sort. Good thing no one told him anything.

The walk was not what was making Kamaria nervous. She had avoided holding hands or anything right now because of the windows and the fact that someone, and by someone she meant her dad, would see. She did not tell him that she would be bringing over a boy, and if she had, he would have said no. Kara turned to Danny and she confessed, "Um, dad, he doesn't know that you are a guy. I just said that I was bringing a friend over." Kara entered behind her brother, and held the door open. Her skirt touched her knees, which was the color of white, and she wore a pink top and matching pink sandals. She looked her best, with her flowing blonde hair and her sparkling silver eyes. Kara closed the door behind her guest, and she smiled. She could see her seven foot or more tall father, his Dark Mark hidden but he was without a shirt, showing his toned body. The only problem was, when Axel saw that Danny was a boy. The warm smell of food, Bulgarian food for that matter, made her mouth almost water. Her dad was such a good cook after all.

Danny could not have been happier, his applications had all been sent off to the various quidditch teams he had applied for knowing that three had been interested in him since his term at Hogwarts Scotland. He had no intention of taking a position however in one of the English teams no matter how prestigious, he was staying in New Zealand and hoped that it was one of these teams that vied for him instead. He wanted to be near Kara and if that meant giving up the dream of playing with the Canons he couldn't careless. That dream had been one that had come and gone over the years, Kara was very real and since the first moment he met her had become the biggest dream of his entire life. She was everything he had ever wanted and more.

They walked together along with her brother to their house, it looked extremely imposing standing there in the middle of nowhere and Danny had the sudden urge to run for cover. He braced himself however and knew this was the only opportunity he would get to make a decent first impression on her family. She was after all in his own mind though he hadn't broken the news to Kara yet, the one he would someday marry. She wore his heart locked within her own daily. He did not mind that they didn't hold hands, he knew they wouldn't be able to here at all but he didn't mind. Their relationship was so strong and so perfect that simply breathing in the same air as her was like caressing her very face. He was lucky to be able to do so. They entered the house and he took a deep breath. She hadn't told her dad he was a boy. Part of him wanted to grin at that ease her fears by saying he didn't look much like a girl but his own nerves had taken over. What he saw or who he saw next was an incredibly tall man with only his trousers on and a beautiful woman beside him. The man instantly put the fear of Salazar into him but he was still determined to see this through and following Kara waited to be introduced.

Axel smirked deviously down at Avory, putting his hand at the nape of her back and he whispered, "Not right now, my dear. I don't want to mess the lovely table tonight." How active and lustful Avory made Axel, but he managed to gain a good control of himself. His eyes glanced toward the front door when Leviathan made himself known. Figured that Leviathan would do that. He watched his young Slytherin go straight to the kitchen, along with the others. The children were set at the table now, with help of course from the older, and then Axel's cold eyes landed on the guest standing with Kamaria. What he thought would be a girl sure as hell was not. In fact, it was not even a young boy, but a young man. Since when did Kamaria even take an interest in guys? Since when did she even like guys? To him, Kamaria was still a young child, and she had taken an interest in someone that looked like he graduated from Hogwarts already. Axel did not bother to keep his thoughts to himself, "Now who in the hell is this? I expected to see a friend, not a damn man, Kamaria." His voice was stern, almost angry, but it was icy as well. He dropped contact with Avory, but he needed someone to calm him down. If this was something that he was thinking, then someone would need to step in almost immediately.

Avory grinned with a subtle glint of her kind of ’fun’ in her eyes as she looked up at Axel. She pretended to pout when he turned down her offer but she knew that it was for the best as they were soon expecting company and while they might have ample time for some fun it was best to be on the safe side. Avory knew that any chance of some fun for now was out of the question when the door opened and the oldest of Axel’s children entered the house. She hadn’t really put much thought to the fact that Kamaria was bringing home a friend as a teenage girl was allowed to have friends, the only problem was keeping her Dark Mark hidden but she had become used to doing that by now. Although when Avory saw the young girl enter the room with an older boy by her side her eyebrow raised slightly with curiousity. She wondered if Kamaria was really smart at all, she was in Ravenclaw after all and got excellent grades in school but bringing home a boy and an older one at that wasn’t the smartest move that the girl could have pulled. Sighing as she the tone in Axel’s voice Avory knew that she would have to try and calm him down, a big part of her job as his wife and she seemed to be one of the very few that could do it. Wrapping her arm around his back and resting her other one on his body she looked over at Kamaria and the young man. “Kamaria, I think you better explain.” she said, her voice much softer compared to Axel’s and while she wasn’t happy with the situation either she didn’t want anything bad to happen.

Kamaria was far less than calm right now, as she was almost shaking, but she gathered herself. Her father had raised her enough to know that he liked to see a calm, cool composure, and that was what she was going to give him. She was going to act like a proper young lady and not cling to her father's legs when she was scared or something of the sort. She was not going to pitch a fit either, and she would not snap at him. She would act like an adult, and approach this like an adult would. She needed to hope though, because that stare was frightening. Kara took a deep breath and she responded, "He is my friend, and he is also someone that I hold dear to me. Dad, Avory, meet Danny Boyd. Danny...this is Axel and Avory." Kara had a feeling that her being here would not solve anything right now. Though she had a feeling that Axel would do that interrogation that every father had. So, this was what Leviathan was smirking about. He knew that this would not be easy, and he was waiting for the perfect Claw to screw up. Kara refused to believe that this was a bad thing to do as well. I have found the one that makes me happy, and they need to open their eyes and see that we are perfect with each other. Though she doubted that it would be an easy journey. After all, it has only begun.

Danny wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms about Kara and reassure her that this was going to be fine, that it would all work out but even he knew after all this time that she was stronger than she appeared. She may have been stunningly beautiful and incredibly intelligent but she was also made of sterner stuff, now he knew why she had to be. He didn't like that she had to take the reigns in this but he certainly didn't want to get on the wrong side of them even more than what he now was. It was only after Kara introduced him that he stepped forward and held out his hand to the man.
"It's an honour to meet you sir, Kara speaks highly of her family" he told them, he felt the cold clammy claw of nerves sting him and hoped he wouldn't mess this up. Right now his mind was a blank and he could not for the life of him recall what she ever did say about her family. Maybe this meeting of the parents was too soon but for Kara Danny would do simply anything. "A pleasure ma'am".

He tilted his head politely at Avory not wanting to push his luck by calling them by their first names at all. As far as he was concerned it would be Mr and Mrs Zhefarovich or sir and ma'am until he was expressly told otherwise.

Just as Axel was going to go in for the kill, Avory's touch kept him firm in his spot, lucky for the young man indeed. Nothing was worse than a Death Eater whom happens to be a father and a protective one at that about to charge at someone. Axel felt Avory like a gate, more or less. Axel growled in his throat, but nothing came from his mouth. His icy stare went to his daughter as she explained herself. Hold dear to her? Did she mean that she had feelings for this man? And what made him a little uneasy was the fact that he did not deny it either. Axel narrowed his eyes and he started off with the questions, which were the usual. What were his intentions with Kamaria, what he planned to do with his life, what his family did, his blood status and what house he resided in Hogwarts. Not only were these questions said fast, this was a test to see what type of man Danny was, and if he would break while answering these. However, Axel also told Kamaria to go to the kitchen to eat, while he, Avory and Danny spoke if Danny passed the first inspection, or go flying out the door without limbs.

Danny felt the cold hand of fear creep along his insides but he was made of sterner stuff and if standing his ground and proving to this man, Kara's father that his precious daughter was just as precious, perhaps more so to him then so be it. He watched as he told Kara to go eat in the kitchen before Danny was assailed with a tirade of questions. Being a Hufflepuff had never meant to Daniel Boyd that he was weaker than the other houses, it never meant he was a wooz or a pansy. It certainly never meant that he had no courage or no ambition but to him being a Hufflepuff incorporated the best qualities of all houses and as his mother so often pointed out much to his chagrin, he was born with all of them and in spades. He stood up to his full height and inhaled slowly. When he chose to reply to the questions fired at him, he not only addressed the replies to Axel but purposefully and respectfully included Avory.

"Sir, Ma'am I would like to start off by reassuring you that my intentions to your daughter are beyond reproach. They are honourable. When we first met I did think her older than her years and I will not lie to either of you by saying I did not want to date her but she relayed her age to me and far from wanting us to simply part ways. I couldn't by then even after only a few short hours in her company I knew I was destined to be with her. It may sound ridiculous and I beg you not to get mad but to hear me out. Please?" he paused only for a moment, "It may sound ridiculous to you both that I could love her but I do. I have graduated this year from Hufflepuff house, an honorable house and I for one honour your daughter greatly. I have told her that I will wait for her, to finish her education and to decide on what ever career path she wants. I have told her that she is to have all the usual teenage girl experiences but to know that I am here for her always. I will be the shoulder she needs to lean on, the friend when no one else is around. I have promised to take care of her and protect her and never to let anything or anyone hurt her in anyway. In effect like a bodyguard. At any time she is of course free to dissolve our friendship but she wants to wait. She feels what I feel," he could not help the absolute joy that lit his features when he spoke this.

"I am awaiting word back from four different professional quidditch teams but I also plan on starting up a junior league. I plan on staying in New Zealand to be closer to Kara. My father died a few years ago, my mother is a writer of wizarding romance novels. She is famous actually but writes under her maiden name, Triona Greyson. I am a half-blood, I know that blood status is important to some people and on both my parents family trees we have a healthy pureblood line that was cut by my grandfather marrying my grandmother. A witch but a half-blood."
He took another deep steadying breath and waited for the hammer to fall, had he answered everything? Had he answered everything as well as he could? Only time now would tell.

Axel narrowed his eyes as Kamaria seemed to be enjoying the dinner yet she was not speaking to anyone. Perhaps she was listening in to Axel’s overall decision to this man. She was too sharp for her own good, and for that Axel was pleased. Axel turned his gaze to Danny once more as he started on his rather intense speech and answered the questions that Axel had asked. He had joy in his words, and he also had respect and dignity. He raised an eyebrow when after a few hours, Danny wanted to be with no one but Axel remained silent though his hand clinched into a fist that told that he was still not pleased. He listened and he heard that he was a Hufflepuff which meant that he was loyal, and quite possible loyal to his word. That had to mean that he was telling the truth when he said that he loved his daughter. Axel shook his head when Danny finished off with his speech, and his information on his family which was not a big deal to him when he figured out that he was not a pure-blood. Axel spoke, “All right, the way I see it, you guys are not allowed to be in a relationship until she is at least seventeen, understand? You are lucky I don’t make you vanish from the face of the earth right now.” Axel glanced over at Avory, and his cold stare landed on Danny. “You descend from a line of magical beings, for that I will brush aside. If you ever want to see Kamaria, while she is at school, you are permitted to write to her, and while she is at Brightstone, you are to be a body guard. Nothing else. No hand holding, no hugging, nothing until she is seventeen and if she still wants you. My word is final.” Axel motioned for Danny and Avory to go into the kitchen, where they will eat and converse. Danny passed all of Axel’s tests, and his first impression was a decent one, which is what Axel based his feelings toward someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back