So This Is Fun

Jasmine Wolfe

OOC First Name
Lauren
Jasmine was slowly making her way around the castle. The only benefit of being without her twin at this point was the fact that she had to try and find ways to occupy herself alone. It wasn't her favourite thing to do but she figured that Gray wanted to get to know his house better and spend time on his own (even though she hated the idea) so she decided to explore the castle. Today, her feet had let her to the 'Student Lounge' which seemed quite inclusive and the best place for every house to hang out together. After having a quick look around the room and deciding that she quite liked it and would tell Gray about it, she turned on her heel and was about to leave the room when she got stopped quite abruptly by a body. "Erm, look where you're going" she commented as she regained her balanced.

Everywhere he went people seemed to want to bother him and try to talk to him or get on his nerves. Bradley hated being at this school and the other occupants were not making this any better for him. He huffed a little as he sat in the student lounge, practically glaring at everyone who got too close to him. But in the end, the droning noise of everyone trying to talk over each other got to him and he decided that enough was enough. Angrily, the Hufflepuff grabbed his book and stood up, not really looking where he was going as he stomped towards the exit. This only caused him to bump right into someone else, where he immediately went on the defensive. "You're the one who walked into me!" He snapped in response, folding his arms over his chest a little with his best indignant look, "You should look where you're going."

Jasmine raised her eyebrows "you should look where you're going its a busy place here in case you haven't realised" she replied as she looked the boy up and down. She didn't recognise him, he definitely wasn't Slytherin that's for sure. "you just need to be careful next time, yeah?" she replied, smiling sweetly at him "you could probably cause an injury and we wouldn't want that would we?" she asked him, barely caring about his response. "Also. I'm pretty sure you walked into me" she added, the boy was not getting away from the fact that this problem was of his own making and he wasn't going to get away with being so rude.

He just raised a brow at her a little, shuffling a foot against the ground. "I was looking where I was going, you were the one who clearly wasn't paying attention," he responded pretty stubbornly. There was no chance he was agreeing that any of this had been his fault. "And like I said, this isn't my fault, you were the one who went and walked into me, not the other way around. Get your facts straight before you go and accuse me like that. I'm innocent." Innocent. That was hardly true, but it had sounded pretty good in his head so he decided to go with saying it. "You should apologize to me for just blaming me like that."

Jasmine narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms "I'm not apologising for anything!" she said to him, astounded by the boy's stubbornness. "What's your name anyway?" she asked the boy, she would make a note of it so she would not have to encounter him again if she could help it. The people that she had met at the school so far had been quite unpleasant and she was starting to question why she had been so excited to start at Hogwarts in the first place.

If she wasn't going to apologize to him, then he saw no reason what so ever why he should offer her the same courtesy. "I'm not apologizing to you, either," he huffed in response, folding his arms stubbornly over his arms as he glared at her a little. "And my name is none of your business," he added with a firm nod of his head. He didn't just go around giving his name to people, even when they had asked for it. Especially not people he didn't like very much, and this girl was certainly in that category from how she was acting. Just plain rude. So no, he would rather she didn't have his name at her disposal.

Jasmine rolled her eyes at the Hufflepuff in front of her, she had never met anyone as stubborn as him. "Fine, don't give it to me. I'm sure that I can find it out some other way anyway" she huffed. "MY name is Jasmine Wolfe by the way. You should probably remember it. I know this isn't the last time that we'll be seeing each other" she continued, her eyes narrowed as she poked the boy in the chest.

Bradley just shrugged a shoulder at her, a rather disinterested look on his face. "Yeah well, good luck with that," he stated in response. Though he was rather interested if she would be able to find out his name. Probably, if he was being honest, but that hardly mattered very much. "Why should I remember your name? It's not like we're going to be friends or anything, and I hardly care, so that seems like a pretty pointless exercise to me." Though he did wish this was the last time he saw her, though she was probably right. "And don't touch me," added, wrinkling his nose up a little when she poked him in the chest.

Antonio hadn't ventured much outside of the Slytherin common room in the first few days of the semester, he hadn't needed to after all as his sister was in the same house. Though after a time he would even grow bored of her company so before that happened he dragged himself out of what was rapidly becoming his favourite armchair and decided to go and explore...somewhere. It was around the fourth floor where he heard raised voices, he followed them to a lounge area that looked quite nice and relaxing...at least on most days. He stood against the entrance and listened to the two arguing. The girl was pretty and the way she held herself was captivating, the boy was a jerk. The more they spoke the worse the boys attitude became until soon Antonio could bare to be silent no more. "I don't think I like your tone Hufflepuff,"

Jasmine had only been at the school for a couple of days and already she had made an enemy. She rolled her eyes at the Hufflepuff boy "you're right. We're not going to be friends. Ever! You should remember my name because you've made an enemy today" she warned him. Suddenly, a boy who Jasmine recognised as being a fellow Slytherin first year joined their heated conversation and she frowned at the newcomer. She didn't need any help defending herself but the boy seemed to want to help so she would allow him to do so, for now.

Bradley couldn't even hide the scoff at her exclamation, chuckling to himself a little as he shook his head. "Oh yeah, because I'm really scared of you," she didn't frighten him. Though it was rather amusing that she saw him as an enemy now when he just saw her as some general annoyance. Though his attention was diverted from the Slytherin girl for a moment as a Slytherin boy appeared and addressed him. "And I don't like you, your point is?" He told him rather plainly, eyes moving between the two of them for a moment. "Couldn't handle me on yourself so you had to get your boyfriend involved? Sweet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back