So much news.

Lewis Quent

OOC First Name
Chalky
Lewis was in a good mood this morning when he left home to visit Lilly and the twins, but after his chance meeting with Caleb mintkin and some other weirdo on his way there, he was not in a good mood any more. He walked up the long row of houses to number 13 where Lilly lived, hopped over the low lying wall around the front garden (if it could be called a garden, more like a bad excuse of a pig hut, but without the pigs!) and docked hard on the brown wooden door. He stepped backward and looked up at the house for sign of life while he waited for someone to answer.

Lilly hadn't been expecting anyone today, and was looking forward to a nice relaxing day crashed out on the sofa.
When she heard the knock at the door she sighed and slid off of the sofa in protest to having to move, eventualy pulling herself up and shuffling through the piles of boxes and over rubbish on the floor to the front door. she peeped through the spyhole and when she noticed it was Lewis there she suddenly felt so much better. She swung the door open, "Lewis! I wasn't expecting you!" She lent forward and hugged him, kissing him on the corner of his mouth "Jeez its freezing out there come on in!" She had competely forgotten about the fact that she was in her jogging bottoms and scruffy old sweat top that was her mom's, and of course the fluffy socks that she reserved espesially for lazy days. She went through to the lounge and plonked herself on the sofa and signled for Lewis to come sit next to her. "So, what brings you here today?"

After having hugged and kissed Lilly back at the door and followed her through to the lounge closing both the front door and the lounge door on the way, he sat close up to Lilly on the sofa next to her. "Well, I haven't seen you in ages! its got to have been a week since we last spoke, things have been pretty crazy at home, Fred has gotten really Ill again and dad has been running around like a headless chicken trying to look after him. Mom and dad have been having so many fights about whos going to look after Freddy because says he can't cope anymore - more like he can't be bothered if you ask me - and don't even get me started on Will! He is such an idiot! He keeps sending mom and dad stupid letters from school saying crazy things like, 'I hope you get ill aswell, it'll do us all a favor when your gone' and 'its your own fault for giving birth to the ____' ... I'm not even going to say the word its such a horrible thing to say, but hes just being such an idiot! Argh whyyyyy?!" He groaned leaning forward to hug Lilly, manly to comfort himself.

Little bit of an information overload there Lewis Lilly thought to herself. She lent forward to accept the hug, kissing him on the cheek as she did, "Oh... umm, cr@p. really cr@p. I dunno what to say Lew, I mean you gotta realise your parents will be worried about your little brother at the moment, theres no doubt about it, and as for Will, well its his last year at school and hes going to be stressed out about his future, you can't choose you family Lewis, but you can choose your friends." She said smiling, "I'm still here for you though, you know that... I love you" She turned around and lent her back against him, so that she was lying on him. "My best friend Lily is living here with me, shes going through alot at home too at the moment. You might meet her later. Shes so nice, I told her about you and she said you sounded great!" :)

Lewis knew that what Lilly was saying was the truth, but it was the brutal truth! He knew why they were being like they were, he just wanted someone to see things his way, even if that ment moaning about it constantly.

Sounded great? He thought about it, and couldn't help but smile about it. "So this friend, Lily, how longs she been living here for then?" Suddenly interested in her.

"Not very long, Just a couple of days, I dunno how long she'll be her for though, everything seems a little crazy in her life at the moment." She when quite for a second, "Its all really crazy here too, with the twins here as well and mom and dad always being out and not caring what we do, it's like a student house here: dirty, smelly, messy and loud! I know thats a bit stereotypical, but hey, whatever." She looked at Lewis and gave a one sided smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back