Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
After putting out an ad in the towns around here, Azerail was looking for a roommate other than his brother alone with him to pay for this house because the moment he saw it, it was just amazing. Azerail had fallen in love with it, and his older twin brother was inside the house right now looking around. They had together a good deposit, but they were just short a little bit. Azerail was quite amazed with the location of this home, how large it was, and that it fit in right with the wizarding world. Ozias had wanted to stay in a place away from muggles which he did not understand why completely. However, this was just a week ago when he had met his twin, someone that had been away from his life, but looking at him was uncanny, and Azerail suddenly remembered how he met his twin brother that night in the Zhefarovich Manor. It was a little weird with how things were going, and all of a sudden, Ozias stepped out of nowhere.

Azerail just graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand, as the Head Boy in the mighty house of Slytherin. Everyone knew that his greatest fear was seeing himself covered in blood. That would be his boggart. Meanwhile, he was trying to find his father to see what all he needed to research on, and see what he could do about getting a place of his own. However, his silver eyes rested on a figure approaching him, and it looked like it was himself, only his eyes were darker, the shadows under his eyelids were darker and the smirk was crueler. Azerail stood looking into what seemed like a mirror. Azerail had his mouth opened a little in shock. And then the mirror approached him, and continued to smirk. Azerail thought this to be a boggart, however the spell did not work. Azerail had collapsed onto the ground, while the other knelt down in front of him, the bloodied hand on Azerail's shoulder was somewhat comforting. The copy murmured, "Do not be afraid..." Azerail looked up at the other boy, and he whispered, "Who are you?" "Your other half, my brother. Come, let me show you what it is like to be a true Zhefarovich." The other told him that his name was Ozias Zhefarovich and that Azerail was not alone. However, seeing that Ozias was a look-alike of himself covered in blood that he had no idea what it was, but the twin comforted him. Azerail was confronted by his worst fear in a way, and from then on, Azerail started down a darker path...

It was not until now Azerail noticed that Asparuh seemed to be only letting his son leave the household of the manor only if Ozias went with him. Was that a sign to tear him away from the good that the Varius family had given him? Asparuh and Danielle had adopted Azerail back, and Azerail could not see Grezhen without supervision now. Azerail did not really understand it, but wherever he was, he had to have family around him. Even at the Saint Mungo's hospital where he worked at, he had to have Hadan there watching over him, and he was so unsure of who she truly was. She was darker than what she looked like. Perhaps it was because Azerail was pureblood, Asparuh did not want him around the wrong sort of people, mixing with those unworthy. Azerail did not think like that just yet, but it was just a matter of time with Ozias around influencing him. Azerail started up at the house and thought that it was amazing, but he needed a roommate as well. Three people could really assist in making things like the payments possible on this gorgeous home. He had graduated from school, and the only other person he had really thought about and worried about was Leviathan. Kaleb could take care of himself, but Levi needed to control that temper of his. Azerail needed the full deposit in today or else he would not have the house, and he was almost desperate into getting this. With Ozias just getting started into Quidditch, and Azerail graduated from school, he did not have much money right now.

Even if Taralynn felt really bad about leaving home, she was so glad to finally be on her own and able to make her own decisions without her brother and sister influencing her decisions. She loved them both to death but there was just some things a girl couldn't go to her family about. Her career of being a model would probably not impress Jarrett all that much, her parading around in skimpy little clothing was not anything a brother would want to see in magazines when he went out. Then there was her younger sister Valera. Tara didn't know what to think at all about her sister and any possible thought was probably wrong too so she didn't want to assume anything. The sisters never covered how they felt about models and modeling so she didn't know if her sister would be proud or not. It still felt good to be out on her own though and not having to worry about family. Now she just needed to find a place of her own. But everywhere nice was either too damn expensive for just her right now or lived in an area that Taralynn didn't like so it looked as if she was going to need a roommate or two. Even if she had just gotten out on her own and didn't want to move back in with others, her publicist claimed that it was all the rage these days and it would help her out a lot. That woman didn't know sh*t was all Taralynn could think on the situation but decided to come into the woman's office today to see what she had found anyways. Her pale fingers grasped the door of the building and walked inside, the cool air conditioned room greeting her. Immediately her publicist, a short skinny woman with her hair pinned up and her homework overdone ran over to her. Oh how Taralynn wanted to tell this woman to get lost. But she was helpful and booked Taralynn all kinds of jobs and stuff. So as annoying as she was, Taralynn needed her. A paper with a wanted ad for a roommate was placed in her hands and immediately her blue eyes scanned it over. Wow this place sounded amazing, and it was right in her area of being able to afford it. And even better she sort of knew one of the guys that was hoping to live there. Ozias Zhefarovich was on the same Quidditch team as her older brother Jarrett and she had spoken to him a few times. This would make things so much less awkward, even if she didn't know the Azerail person. With a half smile Taralynn told her publicist that she was going to check this place out because it sounded interesting.

Taralynn at the site of the house and let her beautiful blonde hair brushed around her as a small breeze blew and rustled the tree's around the house. 'I hope it's not always this windy.' Taralynn distracted herself for a moment before she breathed out and approached the house. Once she was close enough she was able to see that another person was there. A guy, a very tall guy. Even taller than she was and Taralynn was pretty tall for a girl. 5"11 was obnoxiously tall for a girl so it made her feel a little bit better that there was someone far taller than her, even if it was a male. "Excuse me? Are you the one that put the Ad out for a roommate, um Azerail is it?" Taralynn asked as she approached the guy. He looked exactly like Ozias but for some reason he looked less dark and more, well, friendly she would say? Her tone was full of confidence and very certain of what she wanted. Tara wanted to live here and she just hoped that he was the one who put the Ad out and that no one else had already taken it. She really needed a place!​
<i>
</i>

Azerail saw the reflection of himself in the window, but realized that it was just Ozias. He let out a sigh because there seemed to be a little bit of blood on the boy's face. Azerail hoped that Ozias did not just kill that man in there that was selling them the house. Azerail thought that he would figure out if he could afford it. The house was beautiful, and he was in love with it. More than anyone else. He wanted the house, it meant that he would have freedom. Freedom from school, from everything else in life. Even his adopted family, but then he was adopted off again by his parent, and his step-mother. Azerail saw that Ozias was really liking the place, coming out to tell him that he would gladly kill the Realtor to get the house. But Azerail did not think it was necessary. Because it seemed like they were going to have the house anyway. He had a lot of good feeling with it. He heard a voice and Azerail turned around and he glanced over at beautiful blond that approached him and asked if he was Azerail. Well, she seemed more sure about him. Azerail smiled warmly and he nodded, "Yeah, I am Azerail and I put the ad in the paper. Um, would you mind living with two guys, and do you know Ozias?"

If she knew the type of person he was, then he would not have to worry about it. Azerail thought that the girl was rather tall for her age, but then again, looking at himself, he was one tall man. He was pushing seven feet, and he was really skinny but he was muscle as well. Azerail thought that this girl was rather attractive but he could not think about it. Watching the Realtor talk to Ozias on the porch, Azerail wondered how this girl could tell them apart. Someone would have to look rather close to even see the difference. Azerail knew that this was the first one to ever really tell them apart that was not family. He wondered if she knew Azerail from somewhere, or Ozias. Either way, it kind of made him slightly suspicious. What if she was watching them? No one would suspect it out of her but it would be the perfect cover! Azerail bit his bottom lip and he frowns lightly before he shoved all of his paranoid thoughts to the side. "So, you know my name, what is yours? Last name is Zhefarovich, for me that is." Azerail extended his hand to shake for her, to meet and greet, since if she liked the house and was interested, she would be living with them for a long time.

Taralynn finally saw Ozias make his presence from the house and she extended a skinny hand into the air to greet him with. She didn't know the guy very well but she figured she shouldn't be rude or anything because he knew her brother. A part of her was a little unnerved by that because she was worried that he would tell her brother that if she accepted this offer that she would be living with two guys. Taralynn knew Jarrett and if he caught wind of this he would definitely regret letting her move out and try to take care of things on her own. He was still very overprotective so he probably got nervous about letting them do anything on their own, and Taralynn wanted to show her brother that she knew what she was doing even if she wasn't the sharpest person out in the world. The tall blonde brought her dark blue eyes back onto Azerail when he asked if she would mind living with two guys. At least he was a nice enough guy to ask if she minded. But Taralynn was beginning to think that this boy wasn't used to the whole boys and girls being friends thing if he was asking, she would have to question him about it later. "No. I don't mind living with two guys, as long as the two of you give me space and don't hit on my friends we'll get along perfectly as roommates." The blonde stated calmly while looking Azerail straight in the eye. She wasn't very peppy or emotional so she hoped she didn't come off looking like a snob or anything. Taralynn was actually just quiet and didn't like expressing too much to someone she didn't know that well personally. Once she was more sure of Azerail and his brother she would be a lot more expressive and they would probably come to know her sarcastic and blunt side. That was the attitude that often scared off people but she didn't care, if they could handle her being bold and aggressive then that was just too bad for them. "Oh, my brother plays on the same Quidditch team as he does. I've seen him around a few times, that's all." the boy must have noticed that it looked as if she and Ozias knew one another. Hopefully that would not make things awkward for him or something. Taralynn didn't know him well enough to prefer him or his brother or anything like that. Both of them look similar in the first place so unless she got one of them to speak or react to something she wouldn't be able to tell them apart from one another.

"I'm Taralynn Vyhnal. I work as a model so I travel a lot and stuff, but I really need a place to stay and everything." Azerail extended his hand and Taralynn didn't hesitate to extend her own smaller hand and shake his softly. She felt that she needed to inform him of her job because she did end up traveling a lot so on some days she might not be around while another she would. It gave her plenty of funds so she could easily pitch in her half of rent and stuff but she just figured the boys should not expect her around all the time. If Azerail accepting her as a roommate she could cook for them from time to time too but if they expected her to clean as well there may be a slight problem. Just because she was a woman it didn't mean that she liked to clean and do all kinds of chores for guys and stuff. But the house was nice and the two boys seemed decent enough, even if one of them seemed to be covered in blood. "So, am I at least being considered?" Taralynn asked with a raised eyebrow. Right now she was crashing with the guy she was casually dating but since she didn't expect anything serious to pick up from their relationship she was eager to get out of there. He was sort of annoying and weird anyways. It would be nice to have her own room and her own space even if she was sharing a home with two other people. Taralynn would have to remember to lock her door more often and stuff.​
<i>
</i>

Azerail glanced over to see that Ozias was still lurking about like a creeper, and Azerail himself cringed slightly. He would not mind living with a girl with his brother even if he was a little old fashioned. He had recently dumped his girlfriend for her own good so he had other things that he had to take care of. Azerail did not know this girl's story but would not mind getting to know her as a friend. He had always been this nice guy to people, especially to girls except that one time when one was hitting on him and she was, or had to be Part-Veela or something. Azerail's silver eyes were dotted with the same hit of loneliness that had always occupied him before. It was the feeling of being incomplete, something that his father had said that if he had felt like that, he needed to give in to the darkness. Perhaps that was why he was pulled so abruptly from his family, so that he could get back into darkness where he belonged. Azerail shifted uncomfortably in his shoes and wondered if the girl was comfortable, what type of girl was she? Then again, Ozias and he were twins, so that might not end up too bad. Perhaps she had a small thing for Ozias, but Azerail doubted that because of how Ozias was. "I cannot speak for Ozias but you won't have to worry about him actually. And I will not be hitting on any girl for a long time." Azerail shrugged lightly. After having one girlfriend for like, his entire life, he was not going to be dating for a long time to come. Azerail glanced around at the house when Ozias finally emerged with the realtor, and the other man apparated away when his twin brother approached the two standing and speaking. Azerail did not think that he would have to introduce themselves because of the information that the girl just revealed when they, as in Ozias and her brother, were on the same Quidditch team. Well, that was a coincidence, but Azerail did not mind at all.

"Oh that will certainly explain it, then. I guess you would be able to sum up how Ozias behaves by watching him play on the field then huh," said Azerail with a light hearted shrug to his shoulders. He had just met the boy and had no idea what was running through his mind. Azerail really felt like he was going to have a good time here in their new house. All they would have to do is go down to the office and get the paperwork together. Azerail smiled at her name, and thought that he had recognized the last name from somewhere. That was understandable. He shook her hand gently because her small hand felt almost fragile beneath his own. Azerail did not think that Ozias would say anything at this point, but he was just somewhat behind his brother. Azerail glanced over at Ozias and got his nod of approval before he turned back to Taralynn. She was a model, but she needed a place to stay, so model made a lot of money so then they would have their house paid off without much trouble at all. Azerail was happy to have another person in on this, and he was glad that this person was a good one too. She was cute and all, but Azerail did not really want someone right now. Ozias went back into the house and Azerail was left standing with the girl. "Definitely the one. So, want a tour of the house?" He did not want a complete story. Azerail wondered if she would even want to view the house, perhaps choose a bedroom, and that be that. Azerail thought that there were more than three bedrooms in the house, maybe it was four or five but some of them were optional bedrooms. They could turn them into studies or anything. Azerail really loved the house that he was buying for them, and now that they were going to have a roommate that was a model was a good thing. And she knew Ozias so that as a plus. He almost guaranteed that she was the one to be their roommate. Ozias would prefer someone that he knew anyway. It would be better for them all if Ozias knew the roommate.

Ozias Zhefarovich had successfully felt with the Realtor once the younger twin had what he thought was a signal for them to accept the offer. Next was the payment which he found to be a little hefty. Ozias thought over all the salaries and thought that they would be able to pay off the house within ten years. Definitely within ten years if not five. Ozias looked over the lake from within the house, and decided that one of these days, they would need to acquire a boat. Ozias would not go fishing, but he thought that not many swam in this lake, thus not many would ever think to look here. The professional Quidditch player placed his hand on the window, looking out and seeing himself cleaned up without a speck of blood on his pale skin since he had washed it off of him just moments ago. His silver eyes stared beyond. Ozias walked around the house, silently mapping out every window and turn in his mind, memorizing it like the back of his hand. This was going to be his, Azerail's and Taralynn's house. He could see himself living here for a long time. The Dark Arts would be practiced here, under his watch at least. He preferred that magic because he was raised around it. Ozias moved to the front door and he opened it to see Azerail and Taralynn. From what he had heard, Azerail had invited to have a tour of the house when Azerail had not even toured most of it. The one thing he did not want to do was scare Taralynn away, or else Azerail would probably pick someone that Ozias would end up slaughtering and taking their body out to the lake. Ozias looked down at the floor and then he closed the door behind him to take steps to the two. A light smirk went over his features as he remembered having to coax his brother. Axel would have torn that Merrythought girl into pieces. Ozias looked over at Taralynn and did not know if her family was hated by the Zhefarovich's or not. The family name was unheard of. Approaching them, he almost whispered, "The Realtor is gone, the house is ours. Azerail, take her offer. I won't have anyone else. I won't kill her." His silver eyes went over to the blonde and he smiled lightly. "Besides, she might help you get over that ex of yours," added Ozias. He cracked his knuckles before the young man saw that there was still a smear of blood on his hand. Ozias rolled his eyes at the thought of him not washing it off.

Taralynn appreciated the fact that the two men she could possibly be rooming with both seemed to be anti-female right now. The last thing she needed right now was to be involved in something that she would probably end up in over her head with. Boys happened to be one of those few things that ranked high up on her list right now. A sly smirk graced Taralynn's lips when she heard what Azerail stated. "That's a relief." She stated as her eyes graced back over to the house. It was very large so she guessed that she wouldn't have worry about the three of them getting into one another's way. The house was probably big enough to house at least ten people or so and have them be able to move around and live comfortably. It made Taralynn wonder if these two actually had girlfriends that they intended to bring home or marry because it seemed strange to her that two boys would want to buy a house that was so big for not much reason at all. Since they also seemed a big secretive Taralynn wondered why they would allow a random roommate so randomly as they let her. 'For all I know they could be planning to kill me and suck out all my blood. Eh that doesn't sound like too bad of a way to die. I like a little blood here and there. Just not in my hair.' The blonde snorted and let her soft blue eyes return to looking at Azerail with vague curiosity. This boy seemed to be the more shy and gentle out of the two brothers that lived here. But Taralynn guessed that if push comes to shove Azerail could be just as viscous. "I guess I could, but people themselves hold so many secrets. There is still a lot about your brother I couldn't even pretend to know. So- I hate to ask but...why did you and your brother decide to get such a big house?" Taralynn decided to just say screw it and ask Azerail why he and Ozias decided to buy such a big house. Later on when she explained to her brother where she was living at she may include something about this house if it was decent enough. She knew Jarrett was worried about her. Even if he tried to act like a tough guy about it, he had taken care of her and Valera for so long, he was like their dad. Taralynn may have been a stubborn brat from time to time but she really did appreciate all that he had done for her. If only she could get him to calm down a little bit about her going out and being all grown up.

Taralynn was about to nod her head to signal that she would love a tour of the house but instead Ozias approached them and Taralynn paused to watch him carefully. He was just as attractive as his brother was but to Taralynn she found there to be also a dark quality within him that his brother just didn't seem to really have. He revealed the the Realtor was gone and that the house was their's. Silently the blonde congratulated the both of them and hoped that she was included in being one of the owners. Taralynn tried to remain acting like she wasn't surprised when Ozias told Azerail to accept her offer. He wouldn't take anyone else and he wouldn't kill her. Blue eyes shifted to the side nervously. "Um...thanks?" She wasn't too nervous but she wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth. Especially when it came to the fact that he played Quidditch with her older brother. What would Jarrett think when he heard about all of this? Blue eyes met with silver and Taralynn didn't dare blink as she stared into them boldly. He told Azerail that perhaps she could help him get over his ex. Taralynn rolled her blue eyes and gave Ozias a look that said thanks but no thanks buddy. As cute as they were, Taralynn didn't want to get involved with either of them. Hooking up with roommates sounded awkward and she hoped they were just as against it as she was. Taralynn shot Azerail looking pretty much saying no offense. She didn't mean anything bad to him. She just didn't want anything to end badly and give them issues with this beautiful house. "So...how about that tour?" Taralynn asked as she stared at the blood smear on Ozias hand and raised an eyebrow. He had better be grateful that she wasn't scared or bothered by that sort of thing. Actually she found it to be a little interesting. Perhaps once they got inside she'd asked Ozias what really happened to that Realtor. The blonde had sworn that she didn't see anyone leave just now.​
<i>
</i>

Azerail had gotten over the fact that he had broken up with Dannii Merrythought, but that did not mean that he was going to be looking for women. Ozias did not seem the type to even hook up with anyone, so he guessed that Taralynn would be safer with the twins than anyone else that would be moving in with two men. A model would be better off living solo, but with this case, she was just lucky. Azerail nodded before he did not say anything, as it was a relief. He could calmly get to his life and his work the way he intended. Axel had recently given the shop over to Raven, so he could be lurking around. What if he had asked Azerail where Dannii was? Azerail could not bring it to himself to tell his older brother where Dannii was at because Axel would literally rip her to shreds. Chavdar did not have that in him, but he wondered how alike the twins were against the younger set of twins. Chavdar and Axel were not identical, whereas he and Ozias were. But there were so many similarities, it was creepy. Azerail shifted his posture a little bit, but he had to agree with Taralynn. Ozias had a lot of secrets, and he did not even know a lot of them either. He had met the guy right after he graduated. He might tell Taralynn that, but that would involve him telling the whole story of him being given up at birth to the Varius family, and he did not want to relive that at all. Azerail nodded, and then she asked why did they have to buy such a big house. Azerail shifted his eyes to the ground for a moment. How did he want to explain that? Azerail murmured, "Well, Ozias has a lot more than anyone could bargain for. As far as why we got a big house, what I do know about him is his sensitivity to change. We were living in like this huge mansion, and forcing him into a small house wouldn't be good. So, the bigger the better so he has room to roam around. And he likes the lake behind it." The last part seemed to be almost childish but it was true. Ozias was loving that private lake that they had right in their backyard.

What Ozias would do with a lake, Azerail did not know, but the thought of going out on it seemed like a good idea to the Slytherin Alumni. Azerail would have to build a boat, and not buy one like some lazy person would. No, he wanted to build one from scratch because it would seem really fun for him. Azerail would have a project next to him so he would have some fun here and there. And then his creepy ass twin happened to show up right next to him, and say that they were going to have to accept her offer, because he would not kill Taralynn. Well, that made Azerail a little more comfortable, but not so much around his brother now. He seemed so open with the fact that he could kill someone. Azerail coughed and he replied with a smartass tone to it, "Ozias, I already accepted her offer, but please, no talk about killing someone? It is very creepy." Azerail really did not like hearing that his twin brother liked to kill. It was eerie to think about it, but then again, he might have to do it at some point as well. Azerail looked over at Ozias at what he said, and he put the palm of his hand to his forehead. He wanted Merlin up in the heavens somewhere to strike him dead where he stood because his brother was embarrassing him. That was worse than creeping him out. Azerail looked over to Ozias and he said firmly, "I am over her, I don't need someone else or someone else to help me get over her which is something I have already done." He even caught the look that Taralynn cast him. That was something that they agreed on. Azerail added with a stern tone as well, "Hands off the roommate, for future reference." Azerail did not want anything to happen with Taralynn because she was going to be helping them out and stuff. Ozias had shrugged and he walked off toward the lake. Azerail turned to Taralynn and he motioned her to follow him so that he could show her what itw as like inside of the house. It was large, hardwood flooring and just beautiful. He opened the front door to allow the model inside so that she could have a look around, and maybe even pick out her bedroom. Azerail was overall excited just to have a house of their own.

Taralynn could easily understand Ozias' sensitivity to change. There were times when she had been the same way. It was hard to change one's lifestyle to something less than they were used to before. It happened from time to time whenever she missed her parents when she was younger and had a hard time adjusting to her brother acting like the parent. But over time she grew used to it and now she was having a hard time getting used to being on her own and not being taken care of by her older brother all the time. "That's understandable. Likes are really nice too, if there aren't giant ass squids inside or something like that." Taralynn joked with a shrug of her thin shoulders as she looked up and down the house. Trying to take the layout in her mind so she could possibly picture what it was like inside the large house she was eager to call her new home. Azerail and Ozias both seemed like they would be good and tolerable roommates. Even if one of them just openly admitted that they liked to kill people to someone he barely knew. Taralynn felt like he had the right to do whatever he wanted so long as he didn't try to kill or harm her when she was sleeping or something. At the same time she felt bad for Azerail because it was hard bond with people if they were afraid to be around him due to his brother. It would be hard to be fearful of people being repelled by someone. But at least Taralynn herself didn't seem to mind Ozias but that was because she felt he was allowed to do what he wanted. She was going to do what she wanted to do and she hoped that the two of them would respect that for her. Especially when the subject of ex-girlfriends came up around future roommates. Taralynn didn't know what her name was or how long they were together but there was something that made her instantly feel bad for him. She had never really had a relationship but it had to tie in with the whole change thing. He claimed he didn't need any help getting over this mystery girl either. Which was good because Taralynn was the worst person in the world to help anyone get over anyone. She was not even the best type of person to have flings or something with. Especially because of her brother and the way she generally treated people. The warning Azerail delivered to his brother relieved Taralynn a little bit. At least they were mindful enough not to make anything awkward between them.

Taralynn followed after Azerail and the moment she steppe inside the house her breath escaped her and she found herself in absolute awe. It was large, beautifully crafted inside, hardwood flooring, and just beautiful. "This place is wonderful looking already!" Taralynn muttered under her breath as she stepped past Azerail and into each room. The living room, the kitchen, hell whatever all the other rooms were she was just amazed at how big the house was. There was a lot of moving space around so she figured that she would not need to worry about getting in someone's way. They would not have to worry about having guests over and disturbing one another. Taralynn even figured that they wouldn't see one another a lot unless they all spent a lot of time in the same room due to interests. After checking out most of the house Taralynn excused herself excused herself for a minute to check out the bedrooms. Hopefully Azerail and Ozias hadn't mentally claimed their rooms already because if she found one that she liked there was no way she was going to let it go. Taralynn didn't mind if the room was big or not. But it needed a lot of closet space because she had a lot of shoes and clothes. Now that it was confirmed that she would be rooming here she would need to bring all of her furniture and stuff over here and unpack. Which wasn't going to be much fun. After opening at least several doors Taralynn finally found the room she wanted to be hers. It was fairly big, it looked like it had a balcony or something, maybe it was just a big window, but she liked it. The closet was huge too! When Taralynn was finished scouting her room she decided to go tell Azerail that she wanted this room. Just as she exited though she felt her skinny body bu,p into a much larger one. Whoa!" Closing the door behind her Taralynn took a step back and apologized for running into, um, whomever it was. It looked like Azerail but with the similarities between the two she wasn't sure completely. After apologizing again she tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "I'm claiming this as my room, it has this huge closet...I love it already. I hope it's not going to be a problem if I want this one...." Well she didn't think either of them would want a room with such a big closet but she couldn't be sure because she didn't know either of them well. Still being slightly embarrassed that she had run into him a moment ago she wondered if she should apologize again. Normally Taralynn was sarcastic and biting but these were her roommates so she had no right to be mean to them.​
<i>
</i>

Six Months Pass

The trio, the twins and the female model seemed like they were getting along famously, with the room that Taralynn picked out as her own, no one objected. As a lady, it seemed fair that she had first choice. That and Ozias had picked another room on the other side of the house. Azerail's room was just down the hall of Taralynn's, putting a bathroom between the two of them. Azerail made sure that he showered and came out of the bathroom fully clothed, however his twin brother was not the same way. He'd walk around with a towel around him and nothing else, which Azerail was almost envious of because Ozias seemed like he had no shame, whereas Azerail had all the same in the freaking world. Working as a Healer was a tough job because it appeared that his ex had visited there quite often, but Azerail did not pay her any mind, nor her aunt. Instead, Azerail was just busing himself in his work, he did not care for any sort of female right now. Siding with the Death Eaters but not being one had its sacrifices, but none of which were harmful. He had grown accustomed to Ozias' extracurricular activities, and Taralynn seemed fine with it too. What was there to be fine with? His twin brother was a killer and thought of it as an art. However the twin brothers had kept their word when it came to the roommate. Hands off of her and her friends. Azerail was currently thinking over that, but as the months pass, he was growing more and more frustrated and did not know why that was. Axel tried to explain it to him that Azerail was growing up, but Azerail did not want to hear about that and often cut the conversation short. He had even went to Hadan about what he was feeling, which sometimes was feverish, but Hadan did not have a clue on what he was talking about. He would need another male, but Ozias could not help because he was just too normal. Talking to his dad was out. Who could he talk to?

Sighing, Azerail was looking up at the ceiling in the middle of his bedroom. It was the color of green, and that was the colors that were Slytherin back when he attended Hogwarts New Zealand last year. He missed it, but there were things that he did not miss about it. He loved his work and would not do anything to leave it. Azerail was tossing a red ball up toward the ceiling and catching it again. It was true that he was bored out of his mind, but he did not have work tomorrow or today, and he had no plans. Ozias would be home any minute, and Taralynn was home. Ozias had stayed late at the pitch after practice so that he could get better, either that or he was hunting a kill or something, but Azerail did not bother asking which one he was going for. Letting out a groan, the Healer stopped throwing the ball up at the ceiling as he clinched it in his hand. Deciding that he wanted some company, he decided that he would go talk to Taralynn for a bit. Maybe she could get him out of this frustrated state of mind, even though she might just add to it. The matter of the fact was, Azerail was just a little lonely right now. He got out of his bed, and he looked down at his jeans and a white shirt. Eh, why should he care what he was wearing? Taralynn had seen him in his pajamas, casual, robes and work clothing. Why should this be any different? Azerail shrugged and he exited his bedroom and he walked down the hall toward Taralynn's bedroom. He noticed that the door was lightly cracked, and he raised his knuckles to the wood before softly tapping it. This was uncommon for Azerail to do, but he just needed someone to converse with right now. Once the door opened presumably because of his knocking (though not so much that it was annoying), Azerail inquired in a soft tone, "Hey, Taralynn, got a minute?" Azerail hoped that she was decently dressed to talk to a roommate, which was to him, wearing as much as possible.

Taralynn was currently relaxing in bed, she had just gotten back from work a couple of hours ago and after a quick meal that consisted of a bagel and some cream cheese and a nice hot shower, she was ready to admit that she was feeling awful lazy today. Even moving her arm a little bit to turn the page of the book she was reading took more energy than she was willing to give right now. Perhaps she needed to get more sleep on the nights she had work or something, either way this couldn't happen again because Taralynn hated feeling like she was out of energy like this. During the past couple of weeks she had been working, working, and again, working. Her agent had her completely booked for shoots and fashion shows so she was making a lot of money but her consequence was that she was exhausted and unable to do much of anything other than sleep. Today and tomorrow were about the only days she had off for the next couple of weeks and she was going to savor that by being as lazy as she possibly could. 'Then again, laziness is so unattractive. My roommates probably think I'm a messy slob or something. I should really get up and do at least something.' Last night she cleaned the house for a whole total of ten minute's, the house was always neat anyways but Taralynn sometimes just felt the need to clean. It was probably a feminine thing. Over the past six months or so she had become pretty close with her roommates as well. Especially Azerail. Her and Ozias were close too but she and Azerail seemed to bond more quickly than than she and Oz did. Yes, Taralynn secretly called Ozias, Oz. Not that she was going to tell him that, yet anyways. Whenever Ozias was was off somewhere Taralynn and Azerail just hung out with one another and stuff. They kept one another company when they could and sometimes when Taralynn was home early or felt like she was in a really good mood, she would cook for the other two. Luckily they were big on vegetables like her and not sweets because Taralynn couldn't bake to save her life. So yes, Taralynn had grown accustomed to being with the two boys she was living with. Not in a romantic way, mind you. The whole hands off rule was in affect for all of them and so far there had been no problems. Not that she would be complaining too much. It wasn't like she was disgusted by the thought of it. It was just that they were roommates and Taralynn didn't want things to end up awkward between them, even if they were pretty handsome looking. 'Oh I need to stop this. They are my roommates for crying out loud! Me thinking anything like that is completely inappropriate!' Taralynn sighed, now frustrated at herself for starting to think of anyone like that. The clock on her wall ticked loudly and suddenly Taralynn felt energy revive her body. She had to get up and move, or do something! The thin model picked up her body from the bed and immediately headed over to her closet to find something more suitable to wear around the house. Her hands dug into the large closet within her bedroom and she started to pull out blouses, and cardigans, and well, pants. But just as she was about to pull her shirt off to change into a hoodie she heard a knock on her door and let her hands flop to her sides. Who in the world could that be?

Taralynn walked across the carpeted floor and opened her door slightly to see Azerail standing there. He was asking if she had a minute so she wondered what was up. Her blue eyes drifted to take a peek into her room for a quick second. It wasn't even messy inside except for the clothes she had just pulled out to use. Well she might as well allow him in, maybe he could keep her from being a lazy bum all day. ”Sure, come in.” Taralynn completely opened the door and motioned for Azerail to come in. She had forgotten that she was wearing her pajamas but she doubted there would be an issue with Azerail about it. Once he was inside she pushed the door a little so there was still a crack in the door but it wasn't open completely. When she was finished adjusting the door she picked up the clothes she had just pulled out and threw them in her large walk in closet before she closed the door and breathed out. Well she was more motivated now than she was earlier, that was a good sign wasn't it. There were a couple of chairs in her room, a loveseat, and a coffee table in one corner but Taralynn decided that the bed sounded so much more comfier. ”Have a seat anywhere.” Her legs folded themselves up Indian style and Taralynn brushed some of her long hair over her shoulder. Where was Ozias right now? He was probably off making a bloody mess or something. But Taralynn figured this was the best time to probably just hang out with Azerail while she could and everything. A moment of silence passed and finally Taralynn, started to wonder, why did he come in here? ”So um....did you need something or.....are you just lonely?” She understood getting lonely. Sometimes she missed her brother and her sister and just needed someone to talk to and cheer her up. Normally she went to Azerail for that but on a few occasions she had gone to Ozias. He was a lot deeper and harder to talk to so that was why she didn't do it as often. Taralynn made have been a blunt b*tch for the most part, but she did have a sensitive side. That side connected a lot easier with Azerail.
<i>
</i>

Luckily for Azerail, Taralynn was willing to see him however his silver eyes widened in shock when he saw what she was wearing, and he could have sworn that it got warmer in here by a few degrees. Azerail awkwardly moved his hair from his eyes and tried his best to hide his shock but there was no use in hiding it. He was just not really comfortable in seeing a girl wear so little, and not saying that he did not appreciate it because he definitely did. Azerail did know that she was a model, and seeing what she had in her, well, it was no wonder why she was one. She was just gorgeous, possibly the most gorgeous girl he had ever laid eyes on. He wondered half the time if she was Veela, but she had never charmed him like that one girl had so long ago. Taralynn was different, and Azerail was wondering if she loved being a model, being oogled by many men, being lust after. She seemed like she had the dream job, being desired. Azerail on the other hand did not. He had to ensure that he avoided his ex girlfriend at all costs because he did not want anything to do with her anymore, for her safety and his sanity. Azerail just did not know what happened but when he had last seen her, he felt nothing. There was nothing that he felt at all. It was not something he could help. Something obviously happened to where he just fell out of love. He did not know when, but he did. He would have loved her as a friend, but it seemed like it was not going to that. They just could not be around each other. Azerail was just glad to be out of the relationship though that could be hazardous. The Healer was getting closer to the model that was literally making him sweat right now with what little she was wearing. How could she feel comfortable wearing that when he was home and all? Azerail was getting nervous, and he did not know why that was. Just that he did picture her with nothing on, and he flushed even redder at that. They were roommates, he should not be thinking that at all. He should not be seeing her in so little, but something about it was just inviting. Azerail caught himself staring before he shifted his eyes to the ground and had to repeat that he was just here to talk to her, and she was his roommate, and off limits. She was probably not even interested in him or his brother anyway, so that would make it better for him too. Azerail was getting a little protective of his roommate anyway, but then again it was him being just nice to a friend in his mind. She meant a lot to the Zhefarovich twins, the ones that needed some attention which Taralynn was paying some attention to. That was good news, and he was glad that Ozias and himself made a good friend.

A very hot friend but Azerail did not want to think of the model like most other guys would, as some hot babe that did not have a mind. She was sensitive, and she knew how to handle herself, and did not let anyone walk over her. Azerail found that side of her rather attractive, but he did not want to think like that but it seemed like it was going to happen anyway. 'Good grief, get a hold of yourself, she is a roommate, and that is off limits!' thought Azerail in his mind when Taralynn told him to come on in. He entered the bedroom which was rather girly. "Thanks," murmured the Healer rather sheepishly. He looked around her room again and thought that it suited her perfectly. He liked it even though he would not ever have it for himself. The door was left open just a little bit, and he looked around once more before he wondered where he should sit in the room when she said for him to sit anywhere. And this was after she had stored her clothing into her closet. Instead of just sitting down on the love seat in the bedroom, he walked over and he took a seat next to Taralynn on her bed. Azerail felt really awkward with her without so much on, and he looked down at the floor. What did he need her for? Well, he was just needing some company, so he thought that he would not sound so pathetic unless he told her straight. He needed to think of some excuse, but he just could not. Azerail let out a soft sigh and he murmured, "This is going to sound so pathetic, but yeah, I was. Ozias is no where to be found, I am used to being at school, and with a hyper younger boy running around. And I have this...problem." Azerail shrugged and he knew as a healer, it was not anything to be worried about. But it was affecting him emotionally. He figured that Taralynn would understand the darkness that lurked within, as she seemed comfortable with Ozias' bizarre behavior. He seemed to love that lake a lot too. Azerail continued, "Well, it was not until recently that I came to terms with the Zhefarovich ways, you know, the Dark Arts and whatnot. I accept that is what I am attracted to and drawn to, but over the past few months, I've been getting rather frustrated, and I don't know why. I am not mad at anyone, and what my older brother Axel said..." he faded before he just shrugged his shoulders. He did not know anyone that would be able to help him out. Azerail looked at her softly and he motioned toward her outfit, "And you hardly wearing anything is making it worse." Azerail forced a smile, before it came naturally. It was nice that he could talk to her about anything. Something that a friend would be able to understand. He connected better with her than any other girl he had talked to, yet he did not talk to many at all.

Taralynn still didn't seem to realize that her clothing choice was a bit inappropriate for having a roommate of the opposite sex see her in. Honestly it was something she had grown to ignore because as a model she was used to being gawked at and ogled by men and women alike. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her so she sometimes forgot to dress more appropriately when she wasn't alone in the house and such. Thankfully she did remember to bring her clothes into the bathroom so she could change in there after a shower instead of having to tromp through the house half naked and such. The first time she had forgotten she got lucky because one of them was asleep and the other was gone. But after that one time Taralynn was always careful not to let such a thing happen again. The model smiled softly when Azerail thanked her, he was such a nice guy that Taralynn couldn't resist but think he was adorable every time she saw him act such a way. There was a sense of darkness within him that she could sense but she wasn't sure how to tap into that darker side of him and draw it out. If Taralynn was to be honest about the type of guy that she would fall hard for, it would be the bad boy who has a sensitive side. If Azerail was more bad boy like he would fit the qualifications perfectly. Ozias was bad but he had no sensitive side it seemed. At least from what she could tell. So both of them had a missing quality that would be perfect in her eyes. But that was probably for the best because if they were the ideal type of man for Taralynn she might accidentally end up breaking her roommate rule that she put in place for all of them. It was a rule for her too so she had to keep her mind and hands off of them just as much as they had to with her. But goodness it was hard sometimes. Taralynn was surprise that instead of sitting on the love seat, he took a seat next to her on her bed. Boy did he look flushed too. The model narrowed her eyes for a minute before she shook her head. "Azerail are you okay? You look really red and stuff." She asked him softly as she pulled her long legs up and sat Indian style on the bed. Hopefully he wasn't sick or anything because she wasn't really sure how to take care of sick people. He was the Healer and if the Healer was sick, her and Ozias were screwed. Him being red couldn't have been because it was warm within the room. Because it was actually a little chilly inside the room. Which was the way Taralynn liked it. Perhaps it was just because he was nervous being in here? There was no telling what unless Azerail either told her or made it more obvious that there was something wrong. When the man beside her sighed softly she turned her heads so she could listen to what he had to say. He said that he actually was lonely. His brother was nowhere to be found and he was used to being as school and stuff. Taralynn understood how that was all too well. But then he said he had this problem. "What kind of problem?" Taralynn probably shouldn't have asked. Things seemed to always go wrong when she tried to help people with their problems. Normally that was because she couldn't help people with their issues but she tried it anyways and always messed things up. But maybe this time, she could help. Azerail was her roommate and he was always so kind to her so there had to be something she could do to help him out with his problems.

"Hmm..." Taralynn hummed as she listened to Azerail. The dark arts wasn't something she could really help him out with because she didn't know much about them herself. But she could support him with it and if he needed books or to talk to someone about it maybe she could help. But after a moment he said that he was getting frustrated and it wasn't because he was mad at someone. So this conversation wasn't going to be about the Dark Arts. When he said the word frustrated and it wasn't because he was angry Taralynn immediately understood what the problem was. He needed to get laid obviously. Taralynn had worked with a couple of male models once that nearly talked her ear off about stuff like this so she had a vague idea. Awkwardly this was something Taralynn could help with too. But the roommate rule was in affect so it wouldn't be right of her to do such a thing. Her innocence she didn't care about quite as much as she was nineteen years old and she needed to live a little bit. Then suddenly a thought overcame her. Why not just ask and see. Maybe that roommate rule was just set in place out of respect and it didn't matter if they did anything or not. Taralynn unfolded her legs and turned to look at Azerail, her robin's egg blue eyes glittering in the faint light of the room. What she was wearing was making it worse. Taralynn decided then and there, might as well ask him. "So, do you want to get rid of those frustrations fool around?" Taralynn made it obvious what she meant by fool around, and that she was very serious about it. His brother wasn't home so it's not like he needed to feel awkward or worried about it. Plus they were young, Taralynn had stuff if he was worried about babies and all of that, and they weren't complete strangers. Taralynn didn't mind. Unlike most girls she wouldn't make an attachment thing about it, just fooling around and being friends. Friends with benefits. She waited silently to see if Azerail would agree to such a thing or if she had stepped out of bounds.
<i>
</i>

The darkness that Azerail was still subconsciously fighting was wanting to take over completely, but he was so used to fighting, he did not even notice when he was. Ozias would have to be able to bring that out, he was the only one that could reach inside and do it without Azerail having a panic attack or anything else of the sort. Hades could easily do it, but he made Azerail very nervous to be around. The darkness was in there, it was just a matter of time before his subconscious would give in. There was little in there fighting, and it was the part that the Zhefarovich's did not have. It was something that was made in his mind while he was living with the Varius family, and soon that would be gone as well. He would soon be the Zhefarovich that he was destined to be. All he needed to do was use more Dark Arts, and perhaps even have one kill, and he would be locked into who he was supposed to be. But he did not know how he would do that, to take another's life. Ozias seemed so easy at doing it, it as ridiculous. Azerail did not have a problem with it anymore. He used to have a huge issue with it, but Azerail no longer felt like it was a problem because Ozias was so careful with what he did. Azerail wondered how many Ozias had disposed of and how long he had been at this activity of his. Ozias seemed like a very disturbed kid, and Azerail would never understand his twin brother. Azerail just felt really bad right now with his frustrations, he was scared that he was going to lash out at anyone, especially at work because he was becoming easily annoyed with how people acted and behaved. Something had to be done to get this fixed, and he wanted to get the frustrations out of the way. What could he do? He did not know what it was, and Axel's words repeated in his mind and he thought that it just could not be it. He had liked someone before, and perhaps he had loved someone, but then again, Azerail had never experienced anything like this before. It seemed so strong, and controlling. "I'll be fine," Azerail said, his voice slightly strained. He was unsure if he had just lied to Taralynn or not because he did not know if he would be fine at all. He was so unsure with what he was feeling, it was just utter ridiculousness.

The model seemed to be thinking of a way to help him out with his complicated problem. He wished that he knew about this, and being a Healer and not knowing how he was feeling was embarrassing. Azerail shifted uncomfortably in his seat before he let out a sigh. He could not sit here with Taralynn when she was wearing little to nothing. Azerail took off his shirt and he covered Taralynn's legs with it, not caring that he was now in front of her without a shirt. Azerail looked down at his bare body and he just thought that things would be better with her more covered up than he was, but males could go around without a shirt, women should not have to wear so little. Azerail just hoped that she would know how to make his frustrations go away. He was willing to do just about anything, and then she said it, or rather asked if he wanted to fool around, and she seemed serious about it too. He turned his silver eyes to her and raised an eyebrow. He did not know what she meant until he thought about it, and then Axel's voice flooded his mind, that he needed to find someone to give himself to. Just in more indecent words. Azerail was so surprised that his mouth dropped open for a moment, before he repeated, "Fool around, you mean as in..." Azerail was too embarrassed to even say the words. However what came out of his mouth was what he thought would be the best for the both of them, "I guess we can, whatever to get rid of this frustrations. One time thing, cause we are roommates." Azerail did not want to break that law, and he did not know how it was a law, but because he was a Zhefarovich, he did not really know what to do. Things would come naturally, but he did not know for sure. Azerail had agreed to it, and after a moment of silence, he wondered even where to begin. However he asked, "So, what now?" Azerail shrugged his shoulders because he did not know where to begin, or anything. They were going to fool around, but Azerail just did not know where to start or anything. Instead of asking anything else, he turned to face Taralynn, and it seemed like instincts had taken over and soon the two were kissing passionately, clothing going in every direction. It seemed like the bed was big enough the two could not get this going any faster. The frustrations were soon very much gone, and Taralynn was making Azerail a man.

Staying late was what Ozias Zhefarovich wanted to do. He walked through the front door, and immediately his ears heard something. He removed his shirt and he wiped the blood off of his face as he had had a nasty accident while he was playing Quidditch, and a bludger had skimmed his forehead, causing him to wreck into the stands. Thank goodness that there was no one else there. Ozias had made sure that he was not fatally injured before he had made the trip home. However there was something going on here that he did not seem to think was regular. He looked around the house, the living room and halls were empty. Setting his shirt down to the side, he walked up the stairs, his boots making little sounds as he stalked the corridors of the large home. His stormy eyes looked from side to side, trying to follow the sounds that were being made, something that he had never heard before. Raising his head, he thought that they were coming from Taralynn's room. Perhaps some of her male friends had come over and decided to have their way with her. Ozias shrugged lightly, because unlike Azerail, Ozias held little to no attachment to Taralynn. Azerail seemed to be the one that was protective over her. Ozias thought that Azerail may just like Taralynn, but before they could be together, Ozias would have to get out that darkness that was begging to be released. The struggle could end up tearing Azerail apart from the mind and soul. Ozias could not let that happen to his younger brother. He looked into Azerail's room, and did not find anyone in there. Well, that was odd. 'Unless...' thought Ozias as he went toward Taralynn's bedroom, and he opened the door to see the unspeakable. Instead of walking away, Ozias merely smirked, and he shut off the light, and closed the door behind him. 'Well, this should be fun and humorous.' Ozias truly had no shame in coming in here when Taralynn was having her way with his brother. Now that it was dark, it was a good thing that he could not see anything...

Taralynn sort of felt like the world's worst roommate right now. She had broken her hands off rule that she set in place when they first started living together. It took only six months to break that damn rule too. That wasn't even the worst part of it actually. She bad broken the rule with both of the men in the house. That was like twice the amount of sin that she had committed without even realizing that this could really affect things for the three of them. It hadn't even crossed the blonde's mind the smallest bit when she and Azerail started to kiss passionately and undress one another. The only thing that really really crossed her mind at all was how happy yet surprised she was that Azerail had actually accepted her offer to fool around instead of being creeped out by her suggestion and leaving. Even though Taralynn had offered she didn't actually think Azerail would agree to it at all. He seemed too shy and gentle to be the type of person to accept such an offer, but since she was bold and had made the offer Taralynn was more than willing to allow such reactions from him. He was a man after all and that should have been the red flag raising within Taralynn's head, of course he probably would have taken her offer. Taralynn could easily remember his embarassment when she asked him too. For a moment it looked like he misunderstood her but once it sunk in he looked so shy about it, even despite his agreements. He didn't have much experience with this and Taralynn picked up on that easily. Taralynn was know expert on it either, she had never really been with a guy except for kissing and some minor groping. So they both were at a loss of what to do. But when those hormones and feelings kicked in it seemed that instincts took over and before the blonde could even recall what she had told Azerail what was supposed to happen next. Their lips flew together and clothes were flying off in every direction. It just happened so fast. Hell, it wasn't even romantic like the movies always seem like. It was actually a bit awkward, and powerful. Things were said and done that Taralynn would never use if she had been in the right state of mind when she had said them. Taralynn sleeping with Azerail wasn't the first mark against her name, nor was it the last awkward moment of the night. No, it was when Ozias came home that the really awkwardness began. See Normally a person had shame when they stumbled upon two people doing such things. But apparently not Ozias. He came right in without not even so much as an apology as to why he was doing so. Taralynn and Azerail didn't even seem to notice him until he turned out the lights. Last night as so very eventful and the model knew that her elder brother Jarrett would kill her for what she had done. But of course she was never going to tell him either. As much of an awesome big brother as he was, Taralynn knew he would probably freak out and make her move away. What had happened wasn't that bad to her anyways. She loved this house, her roommates were pretty cool, and she had slept with them. No big deal right? It was probably a one time deal so now that all three of them had got it out of their systems they could move on and let it go.

Taralynn really didn't want to get out of bed. Her body was utterly and exhausted sore from her activities with Azerail and Ozias. Mostly sore. Her body protested even when she breathed out. 'Ugh I wish I could just go back to sleep.' The model though to herself as she was pulled from her deep slumber and forced to come into contact with reality. The room felt chilly to her even beneath her covers and Taralynn curled up beneath them for a moment hoping to keep warm. There was warm flesh rested against hers and Taralynn turned to greet whomever the body belonged to. It was Azerail and he still appeared to be asleep. He looked very peaceful and in a sense adorable, but after what has transpired between them last night Taralynn knew better than to think Azerail was anything close to being a gigantic sweetheart. He was gentle but that inner darkness of his was just begging to get out so Taralynn knew better than to underestimate him. Taralynn's blue eyes search but she didn't catch a glimpse of Azerail's twin at all. Did Ozias get up and leave them without waking either of the other two up? When Taralynn finally grew concerned enough to see if he was anywhere around the room she wrapped part of the blanket around herself and sat up to brush her messy blonde hair away from her face and search the room. Her eyes didn't have to search long before they spotted Ozias actually inside of her bedroom. He was by the balcony door, looking outside. He looked quite peaceful and content. He always did. Perhaps he was thinking about going out to the lake or something. "You look like you want to go out to the lake." Taralynn responded in monotone. He probably didn't need a greeting as he could likely hear that Taralynn was waking up. One of these days she knew the darker male would need to find himself a woman who loved the water as much as he did. Otherwise problems could arise. Since neither of the two were awake right now were close an awkward silence settled upon the room and Taralynn decided to get dressed and wake up Azerail. She leaned over and shook Azerail softly in hopes that he would wake up. "Azerail wake up." She blonde replied as she pushed some of her hair behind her ears and crawled out of bed, she strolled to her closet and opened it with one hand. As the other was busy holding the covers around her thin body. It took only a minute for her to get dressed and her hair brushed out then she checked to see if Azerail was up. Her fingertips felt along the marks that had been left along her neck and shoulder and she honestly hoped they would heal before her next photo shoot. Taralynn was also able to see that her sheets were completely destroyed. Once Azerail was up she would actually have to go and throw them out instead of trying to wash them out. what a pity, they were such a nice set too.​

Last night, Ozias did not think that it would have evolved into something like it did, but he surely was not complaining. The more he thought about it, as he was staring out the window and toward the lake, sex was just not as entertaining as most had believed it to be. He was not going to deny it that it was fun, because it was especially with the blood and pain, but other than that, if it was lacking both of the pain and blood, Ozias would not have participated at all. He had already put back on his pants and did not bother healing the scratches that decorated his back and chest like the walls from the Exorcist. He had conjured himself a cup with some hot tea in it, and he was sipping it, his silvery onyx eyes looking out in wonder. Azerail, from what Ozias had seen, did not enjoy the fact that Taralynn had slept with both of them, but Ozias was not about to end things there, not until Azerail managed to speak up more. Ozias would just have to have some fun until then. But how would he be able to tap into that wall to knock it down, like Hades did with anyone, to get that darkness that is yearning to be released? 'Your inner evil will be released, brother,' thought Ozias as he brought the cup to his lips, staring down as the sun's light sparkled against the clear waters. Ozias let out a soft sigh, and then he started to listen for some sounds of movement. One or the other was about to wake up, and he tuned in even more carefully. It was Taralynn as her monotone voice confirmed it that she was the one waking up. Not surprising at all. Ozias softly looked for the boat that he took out without really looking at Taralynn. There was a good difference between Azerail and Ozias after they had had sex. Azerail was the one that cuddled, and Ozias did not like to be touched. At least, not until he had showered, which he had already done this morning. The Durmstrang alumni had always been an early riser for some odd reason, but not for the good reasons either. Sipping his tea, he finally said, "When don't I?" the only three words that did pass through his lips. He was still tired from the activities last night, so he was not going to be very audible. Ozias turned his eyes to Azerail's sleeping form, seriously doubting that it would be a bit before Azerail was out of bed. Ozias decided to help that along. Crossing over to the bed, he reached down with one hand and literally pulled his younger brother from the bed, dropping him with a loud thud on the floor. "Wake up, brother," smirked Ozias as he took a step back. So much for keeping their hands off of the model. Though if she did not complain, neither was he.

Azerail really felt bad because of the way he had agreed to suddenly just take advantage of the roommate that they all agreed to not lay a hand on each other, and instead, they had slept with her and destroyed her sheets and everything. Azerail did not know why his brother had to join in the event, at all. Ozias did not seem like he was as frustrated as Azerail was, and then he was here, tainting Taralynn as well. Azerail felt more protective over Taralynn and did not like the fact that his brother was messing around with Taralynn. Azerail did not think that he would have allowed it to get as much out of hand as it had been last night. But there was nothing he could change now. There was nothing that he wanted to change about it. He had broken the roommate rule, but it was just a one time thing, was it not? He hoped that it was anyway. He did not want to mess up what good things they had going on right now anyway. Their friendship was something that he truly did not want to mess up at all. Azerail was certain that there would not be another incident like this, but then again, he did like it. It just hurt a bit more than what he was expecting because Taralynn had some nails to her. He was just surprised that he would have agreed to it. Azerail was satisfied in the end, but indeed worried over what would become of the roommates now. Ozias would get a good and long talking to when there was time to talk, and energy at that. Azerail had no energy, and there was no more of those frustrations thankfully. There would be no more of them for a while, he hoped anyway. What if he had them again, what would he do? He could not go to Taralynn again, and expect her to help him, because that would be just uncalled for. Taralynn was not the one that he was going to flee to every time he felt frustrated. Azerail would have to get himself a girlfriend to do these things with, trouble was, he just did not think that he could get into another relationship, and he did not think that he liked anyone enough right now anyway. He could not bring himself to talk to many girls, and the only girl that he seemed to want to talk to a lot was Taralynn, and that was because she was here, and she was his roommate. He also trusted her too. He did not know if he could tell her all the troubles he had been having, especially recently, but she seemed to know a lot considering that she solved his problem last night. Taralynn was someone that he could definitely trust. Maybe he could talk to her about his problem with fighting the darkness or something, even if he was not aware, he just knew that he was not complete. And his body and mind yearned for it, and he just did not think that there was anything wrong when there was under the skin. Azerail was asleep right now, in a dreamless sleep, something that he would be forever in if he wanted to. Sleep his life away so that he did not have to worry about anything more. Azerail did not want to wake up to reality, and he did not want to face Taralynn and Ozias over the events of last night.

There seemed to be more at work now than there was before. There was a lot more at work, because with Azerail sleeping, the other two were already awake or waking up. The bed that moved slightly did not shake or stir the Healer that rested beneath without any sort of clothing on. Laying on blood stained sheets was not exactly what he was looking forward to, not with the scratches on his back, chest and wherever else they were at. In the darkness of his dream, he could hear a subtle voice, something that sounded like himself, begging to be released. And then there was a female voice that was coming into his dreamless sleep that he could hear, but it sounded too faint for him to hear it clearly. Alas, he did not pay any mind to it and tried to focus on the other voice, that sounded like himself, but he could not focus on it for too long when his brother decide to pull one of the cruelest things. Next thing the healer knew, he heard a loud thud that jarred him back into reality, still wrapped with the blanket, and his silver eyes opened. Another moment had passed before he felt the intense pain crash and wash all over his back. Oh his brother was crueler than some took him for. He grimaced and he let out a groan from deep within his throat as he sat up, the blanket still covering his necessary parts. He looked around for the others, and he saw Ozias looking as though he had just won the lottery with that proud smirk on his lips, and then Azerail looked over at Taralynn before his cheeks flushed a brilliant red. 'Oh god, she is in here, and I am naked!' thought Azerail frantically before he wandlessly summoned his jeans and shirt, and he wrapped them both around himself before he fled from the room like a red blur. He went to the bathroom and nearly slammed the door. He splashed cold water onto his face and he ran his hand through his hair, before he looked at his slender yet muscular form. Last night was definitely a dream, and even though Taralynn had seen, and felt, every part of his body, he still felt so bashful about it. It was not something that he could help. He quickly put on his clothing before he exited the bathroom with moisture still stuck on his face, and he went back into Taralynn's room before he pointed his index finger at Ozias, "If you were not my brother, I would have hurt you for doing that, knowingly doing that just to create pain." His words were entertaining Ozias enough to where he was chuckling darkly, which was just making Azerail a little more flushed. He ended up doing what he normally did which was not push it any further before he looked over at Taralynn, blushed again, and fell speechless. He did not know what he could say to her after last night. He was not ashamed but he was bashful. What if she thought that whatever he as an amateur did was just hilarious? His pride would be ruined, not to mention everything else about their friendship.

Taralynn bit her cheek when Ozias replied to her statement. What he said was entirely true because he was always wanting to be on the lake. Not that she blamed him for loving it because it was so nice and peaceful out there. But she did have to bite back a comment about him having to find himself a girl who loved that lake as much as he did, or it would never work. Hell said woman might even have to compete over Ozias' affections from time to time. "That's very true." Taralynn stated. It was very easy for her to realize that Ozias didn't like to talk very much so she refrained from talking as much about him. That made Taralynn once again think about how hard it was going to be for that guy to ever bond with a woman. He would have to find one that loved the water and happened to be quiet and reserved. If there was any such girl out there like that the model wished him luck in finding her because she had yet to ever think of any like that. Especially with being reserved and quiet. Girls rarely ever knew when to shut up and Taralynn wasn't shy about admitting that. Even there was times when she could talk to much and she hated to admit that to anyone. Being chatty was something she hated in the first place so she hated getting like that. Being more of a physical being was her time, but there was just some things she couldn't express without words. After all words were often the fastest way to express anything, Taralynn was such a blunt person that her words could also be like a weapon to her. They were like sharpened daggers that she used as a lethal weapon to get what she wanted done and when those words didn't work she used the next best thing, at least when it came to her getting what she wanted from a man. 'Bat those pretty little eyelashes in the right direction and sh*t gets done.' That was what her publicist told her. The finicky woman seemed to know an awful lot about getting her way and Taralynn admired that. If she was more bossy then she might have tried it but aside from being blunt and sarcastic, Taralynn was very chilled the rest of the time. Saying what she meant and mostly keeping to herself unless she really liked you, or felt the need to express herself. That was exactly what Taralynn would be described as by others. "Hey what are yo-.....oh." Taralynn was about to head to her mirror and fix her hair and make-up fixed up all the way so she didn't look like complete crap. But then Ozias turned to look at Azerail and he got up. For a moment the blonde wouldn't have thought much about him getting up but when he used one of his hands to pull Azerail from bed she winced at the sound of it. Poor Azerail landed against the floor and everything. A groan could be heard from him and Taralynn turned her head to look at Ozias who seemed to look like he was more than pleased with himself. Luckily Azerail managed to keep himself covered up throughout the whole ordeal too. Even if Taralynn had seen all of him and his twin last night, she didn't know if she was ready to see more. But then Azerail fled the room and Taralynn turned her head to look at Ozias, then she snorted. Did he know his brother was going to freak out like that.

While Azerail was gone Taralynn turned her gaze away from Ozias and sat down at her vanity make-up mirror. Her make-up had smudged off from last night and she looked so weird without it so she instantly picked up some eyeliner and eye shadow that made an easy smudge and got to work. Soon her hair and make-up were as perfect looking as ever. A couple of minute's later Azerail returned back from the room threatening his brother that if he hadn't been his brother, he would have hurt him. Taralynn snorted and turned away from her mirror and sat up from the stool. "You two are riot. Almost to the point where it makes me wish I had a twin." Taralynn admitted, almost sounding as if she were being sarcastic for a moment but a part of her was actually being somewhat honest. They had their own secret language and they seemed to be so much closer than even Taralynn was to Jarrett and Valera. It was a secret world for them and Taralynn wanted that. Once Taralynn was sure the two brother's were not going to start a tussle in her room she walked over to her bed and pulled off the covers before she also took off her sheets that were completely destroyed. Last night was fun so she didn't regret it but she felt that for some reason they actually needed to talk about what had happened. Maybe set up some boundaries or try to get an understanding of what had happened, why it happened, and whether or not they were ever going to submit to one another like that again. It would be better if they all just got it out of the way now instead of leaving it set and letting it get more awkward than it already was. It took a moment but once Taralynn has disposed of her old sheets, she came in with new ones and cleared her throat. "About last night....can we maybe promise not to let it make things awkward between us? I don't know what you guys call it but I consider it as.....bonding." Taralynn offered as she placed the new set of sheets onto her bed. Taralynn would consider them almost as roommates with benefits or something. None of them were close enough to be considered as friends. Nor were they dating or crushing on one another. The sheets were all set and creased and Taralynn sighed before biting her lip. Why were they both so quiet. "Guys?!" she asked, her voice raising just a little bit. Did they think she was being stupid or something because Taralynn hated being thought of as stupid. Even if she wasn't the brightest person out in the world.
<i>
</i>

Azerail was as relieved as ever when Ozias eventually left the room, leaving the two alone. He did not know why he was so relieved, but he wanted to spend more time with Taralynn alone. Ozias might have thought that it did not mean anything, but it meant everything to Azerail. Because he thought that it was one of those events that could change everything forever because of how it could be. Azerail was very sore, especially his back but he did not really mind. What he did mind was how Ozias thought that everything was just the same as before when it was not. They had broken their roommate agreement by sleeping with the girl, and he did not want to ruin anything at all. Ozias was never one to adapt to change, but Azerail was one of those that could easily. Ozias could not have Taralynn just move out now, he would freak out and probably end up in Azkaban because of how unstable that boy was. Azerail was always worried about his health. Azerail looked outside for a moment, still in silence as he watched Ozias go onto his boat, and vanish onto the lake with it. Azerail wished in a way that his brother would be here with him to back him up and say something to Taralynn because she did in fact deserve that. 'She deserves about everything,' thought Azerail fondly. However he shoved those thoughts out of his head because he could not focus on them because they could be just remains over what happened last night. All that chemistry and tension, and that left the young man confused. Now that he slept with her, was he supposed to like her? What was he supposed to do? He could like her if there was not that fact that they were just friends in the way. He would be happy to like her and everything, she seemed like she could be something important to him, but Azerail was unsure. She seemed to fit with Ozias more than himself. Azerail was glad that Ozias did not seem in the least bit interested though. He supposed that it was more like a mild sibling rivalry over the girl even though neither seemed to go after her like that until last night, and both got action too. Ozias seemed to think the opposite of Azerail, whom was still stunned over what happened. Really, what did happen? He had agreed to sleep with her, and fool around, and then everything just kind of happened so fast. Truth be told, he did not even know why he agreed to it. If he had the same attitude last year or the year before and was asked that, he would have refused and waited until marriage. Worst of all, what if Taralynn ended up pregnant, with either his child or worse, Ozias' child? Then what would happen? Azerail did not even think to guard himself from that, and he was sure that Ozias would have thought the same thing. Now Azerail was in fear, he could not do that again, not unless he was prepared. Azerail did not think of what he could do if he turned out to be a father this early in his life. Ozias would probably not care, because Azerail had not seen him around any sort of children at all. Ozias would probably try to get the baby to drink blood or something. Azerail was so deep in silence, he did not even notice that Taralynn had asked a question, with Ozias now out of the room, the only one to answer was Azerail.

The young Healer remembered what Taralynn had said, and instantly, his mind started racing. He remembered Ozias just shrugging and thinking like it was no big deal, but Azerail was standing there, fearing the worst. Taralynn thought of it as bonding? Well, it did let them get closer, that was definitely true. Azerail had to think back on it, and fears brushed aside, he realized that he did in fact like the closeness that he and Taralynn shared. It was just amazing, and electrifying. Azerail finally managed to muster up enough strength to look over at her and he managed a small smile. He knew how Ozias was, so he could speak for the absent man. Azerail swallowed and he shook his head, "I don't want it to make things awkward and it seems like Ozias would not make it like that anyway with his careless attitude. But um, I guess I can call it bonding too because that was the first time... Obviously." Azerail never felt that close to another being, and he most certainly wanted to do it again. But right now? Azerail slowly approached Taralynn and he thought about apologizing. This would not have happened if it was not for him, but she seemed to be fine with it, and he was too. She had seen the side of him that had been waiting to come out, obviously not the darker part but the part that most Zhefarovich members were good for, and that was for their unique quality for sex. Azerail was going to apologize, but instead, what was truly on his mind surfaced, "So, I guess we should wait a bit, and make sure that you aren't pregnant." That was one of the things that he feared, but what were the odds? If she was, then things would get pretty bad for them and whatnot. Azerail ran his fingers through his hair, and he looked down at the ground, feeling it to be easier to talk to Taralynn now, even easier than before. Now he can say what was on his mind, and not something that would have been said otherwise to cover it up. He did want to apologize, but did he really? The event was amazing, and he did not regret it. Azerail then added, "But how about we don't really... You know, let tension build up, and attack each other. That kind of hurt, and we will see where this thing ends up?" Azerail looked down at her bed before he wondered what they should do next. He did not think that he would be up for anything like that for a little while. He was still really sore from the last time. However there was that part of him that did not want to share this with Ozias, but he was sure that Ozias and Taralynn would be doing it as well. Taralynn seemed to be okay with sleeping with both twins, but strangely enough, Ozias was okay with it, and Azerail was - for the most part.

Taralynn could easily read that Azerail was still as nervous as he was when they first started being intimate with one another. At least he wasn't one of those weird guys that got really cocky after such an event like this. Guys looked so silly when their ego's inflated. There wasn't much for Azerail to be cocky about in the first place though. Yes he had become a man today by sleeping with her, but so did his brother at the same time. This would not be one of those 'funny little stories' that they could go around telling people when people asked them to tell stories about their friendship and how they met and such. As far as Taralynn knew it was something that the rest of the world was just better off not knowing about their personal lives. She cared about her two roommates and now they had a bond that could not be broken no matter how much they wished it so. Unless one of them got ahold of a Time Tuner then they were stuck always remembering the fact that they had stolen one another's inno- well okay Taralynn had stolen theirs and they had stolen hers. Did that make her a bad person? Not really but she knew that her brother would be displeased and any girls that once had something with either of these two boys would think she was a nasty homewrecker who slept around with any guy she met. Incorrect! This was the first time she had considered ever doing this and with Ozias and Azerail it felt right because she had been staying with them for awhile and it wasn't like she had been intending to do that the whole time. It just happened and it was the experience of a lifetime. ”I guess that stupid hands-off rule was meant to be broken. Ozias sure is a strange one. I'm thankful that your brother is being so casual with this. Especially because well....you know.” Taralynn was referring to the fact that she had been originally intending to just give herself to Azerail and Azerail only, but sometime within the night Ozias came in and pretty much invaded any privacy the pair was hoping to have. Not that she minded too much. It wasn't long before being with the both of them felt like heaven and she didn't want it to end. But now it was the next morning and the three were left to face with the reality of their actions. Taralynn started to tidy up her room a little bit. It wasn't that messy to with but there was clothes all over the place as well as other things she needed to pick up or clean that had appeared on her floor sometime last night. Like the lamp. It wasn't broken or anything but it looked like it had been knocked off in the haze of last night's passion. With her nimble fingers picked it up and set it back on the beside table where Taralynn kept all sorts of knickknacks that she couldn't find a place for anywhere else. Taralynn was busy rearranging the pillows on her bed when Azerail spoke again saying they should see and wait if she was pregnant. Immediately the blonde sputtered and turned to say something to Azerail. Her eyes were wide and full of shock. ”Oh nooooo. I'm on the pill so everything was taken care of last night. I probably should have mentioned that last night. I was out of it...sorry.” The very mention of pregnancy and a possible baby made her stomach lurch. She knew she wasn't and couldn't be but even the word made her nervous about them. It would be a difficult situation if she was so she was thankful that she wasn't. When her room was cleaner the blonde model didn't waste a second in flopping her skinny body down onto the bed. Her head rested on a mound of pillows and she sighed in content. These new sheets felt really good against her skin too. Turning her blue eyes to Azerail she listened intently as he spoke to her.

"Are you saying that you're up for doing it again? I mean not right now but next time one of us is feeling like that again?" Taralynn laughed. Actually she wad dead serious about this too but at the same time she allowed herself to joke about it too because she didn't want Azerail to get uncomfortable or feel like she was trying to pressure him. She totally wasn't meaning to if she was. The model just thought there was nothing wrong with what happened between the three of them and if they liked it why not keep it as a casual thing? They were human beings after all and she knew men in particularly had needs like such. Not that women didn't because they certainly did. Taralynn just knew that if she forced herself to she could focus on other things. Not that she wanted to. Her job was the only other thing she had going for her so coming home to roommates who brightened her day and gave her something to look forward to was absolutely perfect. Did Azerail even consider doing such things again or was one time enough for him? He seemed like the kind of guy that could have morals about this sort of thing so it was hard to expect what he might be thinking about. Ozias was the one Taralynn figured wouldn't care too much about this sort of thing. When he was int he mood he did what he needed to do then he was gone. It was a straight shot with Ozias so she figured it would be easier for her to predict what he thought of it. Taralynn snuggled her head against one of her pillows and her light blue eyes fixed on the other person within her room. It was cool having someone to talk to other than her brother and Astoria. Family was never easy to talk to and Astoria was horrible at giving advice about anything. "Look, I'm sorry if this was too soon for you. Getting mixed up in something like this so soon after you and your ex ended things." Taralynn had actually forgotten that he had been dating before they met. She didn't have an interest in him romantically or anything but she was curious. She actually felt bad for whomever it was that he left behind because he seemed like a really nice guy. She must have been pretty cool if they had dated so long. Then again Taralynn knew so little so she had better just shut her mouth.​
<i>
</i>

Azerail looked over at Taralynn and though he was still nervous, he felt a little more relaxed and comfortable around her now. Though he wished that Ozias had not come in and did that. Both of the twins had become a man, and he did not know how to think about that, but at least he had the comfort of knowing that he had been the one that took Taralynn's virginity, and having the comfort of her around him, and then his brother coming in, it was not that awkward because he and his brother did not touch at all. Taralynn had been in the middle the entire time. Azerail did not even regret what happened because it felt just right, and he wondered if it would happen again. Maybe not with the three of them again, because Azerail wanted his privacy away from his brother. Even though he did not know Ozias until recently, he still wanted his own space and privacy but was willing to put up and deal with his lack of change issues, because he hated change. Azerail looked at her when she said that the rule was meant to be broken, but then again, she had added the stupid part to it. Now that he thought of it, it was a stupid rule to set, because it was bound to happen, or something was. He nodded and agreed that his brother was acting all casual about it, and he was glad that he was not making a big deal. Azerail shifted his position around as he thought about the rule. He looked around the room before he finally said, "I guess it is a stupid rule anyway, so it was meant to be broken. Kind of glad it is now, things fill different now. For the better I believe." Azerail looked out toward the lake, and he wondered what Ozias was doing out there, and hoped that everything would be fine. He was still wondered if she could be pregnant from the last night's passion, and it was something that he did not think he could handle. Azerail wanted to be a father one day, but he did not want to handle it right now. He wanted to be married, and have a stable job but he already had a job right now, but he would need a marriage. He wanted to be older too. Azerail shifted his mind away from that because he did not want to even think about something like that right now anyway. He wanted to focus on the present, not the late future.

However Taralynn was on the pill, and Azerail let out a relieved sigh. That was something that he needed to hear right now. "Oh that is good news. This house might be big enough and all, but I don't think I can handle being a father...or an uncle." Azerail shrugged lightly, and wondered if Ozias would ever be a father, but he did not think he would be. The room seemed cleaner but now he did not really know what he could do to help out. Once she was laying down, he took a seat on the bed next to her and he rested his head against the pillows as well. He looked up at the ceiling for a moment. He smiled a little bit when she laughed and said that not right now. He chuckled, "No, not right now, but I don't see why not. It felt right, and I have no guilt. Perhaps not that rough though, you are a beast." Azerail put his arms over his flat stomach and he looked over at the model. He could tell that she was being serious but was joking too. He wondered what they would call this. Friends with benefits perhaps? More like roommates with benefits, because they lived together. Rather happily too because there were no fights or anything, and then the last night, it could become a regular thing which Azerail would not mind as well as long as Taralynn stayed on the pill. But would Ozias be in this too? More than likely. Sure, he had morals, but he decided to give up on those morals, and just do what he wanted to do. He wanted to do what felt right, and that was his morals now. Azerail looked over at her once more before he sat up a bit and he was reminded of his ex again, but he did not seem like it was too soon at all. Azerail shook his head and he said, "We have been broken up for a long time, and everything seemed burned out longer. So don't say sorry about anything like that. If I was connected to the past, I would not have done what happened last night without regretting. And I don't regret it at all." Azerail looked over at her and he shrugged. He was not looking for anything romantic, and he was not ready for it, but what happened last night, it was awesome. To say the least. He needed this, to help him figure out who he was. He had lost who he was before, and now he was going to figure out who he was now. He was not going to fight whatever was eating him inside, something that was dying to come out and he was going to have his way. Azerail ran his fingers through his hair, before he shrugged and said, "I am just not bothering with romantic relationships anymore. Not for a while, so I am just not caring, you know what I mean?"

Taralynn wondered if she should tell anyone about this. Like her younger sister Valera or maybe even Astoria whom she was pretty close to, despite how Astoria and her brother treated one another these days. They dated for like a week once, but in the end Taralynn supposed that they were too hot-headed for one another, she still thought they would be a good couple if they learned to get along for more than five minute’s. It was just one of those things that Taralynn was envious of, but glad she was not involved in at the same time. Love, romance, dating, it was all a little too complicated for her. She wasn’t good at them. It took too much effort to care for herself properly and at the same time focus her life on another person. Someone she needed to be affectionate with, to spend time with, to actually open up and talk to. Ozias had the right idea by not getting involved, by just going out on his boat and being by himself he was going to keep the risk of all this love or romance drama out of his life. He didn’t seem like the type to ever fall in love either. Taralynn pegged him from the beginning as someone to be alone; he’d be an old man still out there on that lake. Maybe his true love was the damned lake for all she knew. But for now he was doing the smartest thing anyone their age could. Azerail, on the other hand, was a different story. She could see that he was someone who intended on having a family one day. He seemed like the family type. He was a really soft-hearted guy, with an inner darkness beckoning to come out. It was easy to see that he valued attachment, that he hated being alone, and love wasn’t something he thought he needed to run from. He would make some girl very happy someday. Taralynn vowed that it would be adorable as hell too. ”I certainly hope so. I like it here so I don’t want anything to go wrong. I love my family but sometimes living with them drove me nuts. I just hope my brother doesn’t find out….I’ll never hear the end of it. He used to scare my boyfriends away; I can’t imagine what he would want to do to you two.” Taralynn sighed as she remembered that her brother could be very overprotective. He had chased her boyfriends away plenty of times in the past. What was to stop him from murdering two men who had gone a step further than the men from the past had? They deflowered his baby-sister. Jarrett would be on a rampage. Maybe if he did find out Taralynn could talk to Astoria and see if she could calm him down a little bit. She seemed to be good at handling situations like those since her brother was ten times worse than Jarrett was, oh he was handsome though. Taralynn would have chased after that fine piece of work any day, even if Astoria would have blown a fuse by seeing a friend with her brother. Apparently Antoine wasn’t one for women either. Remembering that she was in the room with Azerail, she felt guilty for thinking about Antoine.

”You seem like you’d be a good father or uncle though, just saying. Don’t worry, I am never having children. Kids and I do not work out very well.” Taralynn hated kids. Babies could be cute but as soon as they cried or drooled, or started to smell. They turned into some of the nastiest creatures in the world to her. Besides that, with the Profession she had the thought of gaining that much weight and ruining her figure scared her. It would be a nightmare and at the same time it’d hardly be with the nightmare either. Taralynn was probably too small mad probably unhealthy to even get pregnant. So she never intended to. Her and kids would never be involved. She would likely have to worry about finding a man that didn’t want kids, or wouldn’t pressure her into having any. Lifting her head up to look at Azerail with a funny look she actually laughed. Well if this was going to become a regular thing she would have to keep in mind that Azerail was not the one who enjoyed nails and stuff. That must have been Ozias. Actually she couldn’t tell but she knew last night it was hard to tell unless she was paying fully attention, and that was hard to do while she was being distracted, ”I’m the beast? You have no room to talk Mr. Zhefarovich. But if you’re fine with that, we can make this a semi-regular thing. All three of us can.” Taralynn actually didn’t know if Azerail liked his brother being involved but she thought it would make it seem more like they were involved if it was just them too acting on their passion. Besides, it wasn’t like any of them were involved so it wasn’t like any of them should feel offended? They could always have their time alone too. Just not make it an all the time thing. Taralynn stared at Azerail as he explained the situation he had been in with his girlfriend and how they had broken up a long time ago and he wasn't regretting what had happened last night. "She must have been very lucky to have you." Taralynn smiled and turned her face away before she sighed and brushed some of her fluffed blonde hair. She knew he was a good guy. "That is probably the best thing you could ever do for yourself. Relationships are....too complicated." Taralynn replied honestly. She had only a few boyfriends in her life and she just saw it as a pain in the butt. But she also had a tendency to date some of the biggest losers. The ones who would probably live in their parents basements until they were sixty or something. They were nothing like the guys she dreamed she would meet. Hell they weren't even half the men that her two roommates were.​
<i>
</i>

Azerail doubted that he would be able to tell anyone about what he had experienced with Taralynn. He could easily talk to Ozias about it because he was there during the whole thing. Azerail would love to bring home a good girl to his parents, especially now that he was adopted back by Asparuh, his father, and Danielle, his step-mother whom he could picture as his mother because of how angelic she was. Azerail thought over on how he never really knew his birth mother, and envied Raven because she knew Liyla before Azerail's little brother ended up killing his mother in childbirth. Asparuh Zhefarovich the Fourth seemed like a rather cold kid, even now when he was not even five yet. Azerail figured that when his baby brother grew up, he would be just like their father. His mind gazed over to Ozias, and started to mentally compare Ozias to Asparuh, and though the two seemed a little similar, but Ozias seemed to be a lover of water, and Asparuh did not seem to appreciate anything in his life except that he was a Patriarch of this large family. Azerail wondered if anyone would care about what he and Ozias were doing. Maybe his siblings, but not really the rest of the family. Yet if one was in trouble, they all flocked together and form some sort of giant army. Azerail looked over at Taralynn and he struggled to remember who her brother was. Wait, last name was Vyhnal, was that the same one that Ozias occasionally ended up hitting during a Quidditch game and afterward because of the boy's mouth. Azerail knew all too well what it was like when a family drove one mad. Azerail looked over his body and then thought of Ozias and he thought that the brother probably would not have to worry about the brother, and he responded with a subtle smile, "I know, I love mine, but well, they did not drive me nuts so much as their creepiness was a little overwhelming. If I know your brother from what Ozias has told me, I think he might be too afraid to go up against Ozias or myself." Azerail shrugged lightly because it was something that he had thought of just now. He might have been a Slytherin, but he was also Head Boy at one point of his school. The twin boys were a force to be reckoned with, especially with body build and how tall they were. It would be like tackling a bludger with one next to it to follow with the attack. If Jarrett could shut up on Ozias' command, there was so much that the man could do to someone like that. Ozias did not appreciate bad language as much, similar to Asparuh actually, and Kalif, as neither man could deal with such language. Azerail wondered if that would be something he could ever find out one day just out of curiosity.

When she said that she was never having children, Azerail could not help but smile and laugh at that. Some teenagers that say that now, they end up being the best mothers. Azerail wondered if he would ever be a dad. Sure, he wanted a family would be awesome right now. Azerail shrugged lightly as he said, "Even if it seems like that, one must be ready for such things, and I'm not. But I guess you say that now, give or take ten years, you might be changing your mind." Azerail was teasing for the most part. Azerail had experience with children, but when it came down to things at Saint Mungo's, Azerail was definitely not a midwife and he did not do anything around kids either. He was not too big on them right now, but when his family had their children over, he could tolerate them for short periods of time, so that was always something. It was not too bad, but it was something. Luckily though that Taralynn was on the birth control pill, so if this became a regular thing, she would never get pregnant. He hoped that she would not ever miss one, even by accident. That was something that he hoped to Merlin would never happen. She could easily play a prank on Azerail saying that she did forget one and there could be a chance. When she said that he had no room to talk, he looked at her and he started to laugh too. He did not think that he was that much of one, but in a way, he was glad that this was going to become something regular, because sometimes, one just needed to closeness and the pleasures that sexual intercourse brings. However the last five words had him looking down at his hands. So, she was going to be sleeping with him and his brother. Azerail was a little against it, but thought that he was just being selfish. Azerail simply said, "Sounds good to me." Even though he was lying just a bit, but he was not about to tell why. Because he did not even know why himself. Though she too thought that the girl he was dating before was lucky to have him, but in a way, things would not have worked out anyway. He would have ended up the bad guy in the relationship, not to mention that Axel would want to kill her, to finish the job. So, it would have been his fault, and all the drama would have been just unneeded. "Relationships are very complicated." Azerail shifted in his place on her bed, before he looked over at her and just smiled. There were more things in life than just relationships, but he liked his friendships that he was keeping with Taralynn just fine. They were roommates, and it was just getting better and better from here. The more he thought about it, the more that he started to get those feelings that he had not had in a long time. He said suddenly, "I better head to work. Overtime would be nice for a few other things." He thought that he was being a little subtle, but once he was out of her bed, he got ready and apparated off.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back