Sneaking out, woot

Ranmaru seen Lexi fall into the water. He remembered what she said early so he jumped in there after her. Ranmaru then swam to where she was got her and swam back to the docks. Lifting her up so she was safe on land. Then he got up and sat by her asking kind worried,"Are you ok Lexi?" he then put his arms around her trying to get her to stop shaking.

"Maybe we should get you home? Don't want you catching a cold now." Ranmaru said while still worring about if shes ok

Lexi was frantic now that she's drowning when suddenly see saw Ranmaru jump to the water and saved her, once they where at the land, Lexi hugged Ranmaru tightly. "Thank you." She told him, this is the worst ever that happened to her and its in front of the boy she likes. Lexi then released from the hug and heard the word home from Ranmaru, she shook her head, Lexi can't go back to the castle wet. "I can't go back, I'm wet and all my clothes are in the castle and others will know I went out." She reasoned, then silence started between them her face was like inches away from him and she can't help but stare at his eyes.

Ranmaru then started thinking "ok well we can go to my place and there is some extra clothes over there we can dry your clothes then get you home? Thats if you want. It's just a suggestment. Unless you can think of something" he smiled at her so sincere worried about her hoping she's ok. "You didn't hurt yourself did u?"

She frowned curiously at Ranmaru but smiled after, "My real house is like a train ride from here and I can't go back to the castle wet, so, I think your suggestion it fine." Lexi can see that his very worried about her, she's a klutz sometimes but she's not dumb. "I didn't hurt myself, I swear. I'm totally fine, except a freaking scratch on my left leg." She looked at the scratch that a sharp stone under the water made, it was bleeding but not terribly. Lexi looked back at Ranmaru and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she stood up. "Okay, that hurts." She wince a little from the scratch.

Ranmaru tears a piece of clothing from his shirt and wrapped it around lexi leg, as he smiled from the kiss that he got from her. "Ok, sounds like a plan to me. My sister and brothers might be there but its still ok. I think my sister has some dry clothes u can wear." He then gets up and places a hand in front of her to help him up. "Try to be more careful please. I don't want to worry about u harming a single strand of hair on that pretty head of yours." Ranmaru then smiled at her waiting to help her up. "The house is somewhat far but it wont take to long to get there. Promise." He never makes promises that he doesn't tend to keep. He wanted her to trust him 100%

Once she stood up, she fell again as the pain increases because of the salt water in it. Ranmaru knows first aid and tear up a piece of his clothing which Lexi went in a shocked mode, "You shouldn't have tear your shirt." Lexi said to him, alright he cares for her but tearing up his clothes is way to high enough. Once it was tide up on her gush, Ranmaru then lean a hand in front of her and Lexi took it to help her stand up, "Thank you for helping but you shouldn't do that. Don't worry I'll buy you a new t-shirt if I got a chance." She smiled between wince, and she doesn't care either if their house is far, Lexi just wanted to change and maybe learn more about Ranmaru. Eventually, she can still walk perfectly but that scar will be seen forever. "Anyway, let's go before it gets dark and the school gates will be closed." Lexi told Ranmaru and took his hand one more time, this time staying in her own hand.

Ranmaru then laughed,"Its ok its just a shirt. I have plenty. I'm more worried about u than a shirt." He then holds her hand and walks to the bus termial. There is only one spot to sit so he offers it to lexi. "You need to sit. Here you go" He lead her to the bench for her to sit down. "It should be here any min."

"You shouldn't worry about me, I'm totally fine and I'm capable of handling myself." And I wish he didn't see that I'm reckless at times Lexi thought as she added a sweet smile. The walked to the bus stop was not that far and they are on the part where muggles live anyway that's why there is a bus terminal. Ranmaru then again became a gentleman and offered the last seat, Lexi sigh and crossed her arms, "Please, stop being a gentleman once, Ranmaru. I'm not saying I don't like it but everyone might say that I'm a spoiled friend and I'm not like that." She explained, her concern face was on, Lexi might be evil sometimes but she's not a spoiled brat of a daughter or a friend. But she took the seat anyway but this is the last and there is nothing more, "Okay, this is the last, I treat my friends equally. Hope you understand that." Maybe not as a friend Lexi just took a deep breath and looked somewhere else while waiting for the bus to arrived.

Ranmaru laugh. "I'm sorry I'm a gentleman. I treat the person on how they should be treated. I'll try not to be that gentleman like anymore. The last thing I want to do is displease you." He then looked down kindof sad and sighed. Then he looked at some of the muggles that were there also. "I see the bus coming." He then went to the curb where the bus was going to stop. "When is the lastest you can be home? I don't want to have a search party looking for you as if something wrong has happened. I wish to get you home as safe and in one piece." Ranmaru then looked at lexi wound that had his shirt tied around trying to make a joke. "When I like... I mean... when I'm around someone that i count as a friend or care for I get like that. Guess that's not how you want me to treat you so I'll lighten up a bit."

Lexi sigh and looked back at Ranmaru seeing as he was like disappointed on what she had said, then the bus came and Ranmaru asked what time she should go home. "At around five o'clock, the school gates will close at six thirty and I don't want to be caught." She told him and stood up at the bench that she was seating on and went toward Ranmaru, Lexi tip toe again as he was taller than her and give him another kiss. "I'm sorry if I offended you, I just don't want to be treated like a princess because I never learned how to be one." Lexi was treated normal at their house hold because having one sister and one brother, their parents treat them equally and as the older sibling she treated everyone right and equal that's what her other siblings did to her. "Your not mad aren't you? cause if not, let's go." Lexi pulled his hand getting inside of the bus and finding a seat at the back of the bus.

Ranmaru felt her kiss him again and also being pulled on the bus. "No I'm not made just used to treating a woman how she should be treated."he then pulled her to sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around her giving her a soft kiss back. "well its about 2. so I'll have you back by um lets say 530?" Ranamru then started to run his hands through her hair. "your so beautiful"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back