Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
It was the first day of Brightstone weekend and she thought to sneak out for a little while, it wouldn't hurt her if she try, right? Lexi was already dress when lot's of students went to the entrance hall, she thought that if she sneak out with the bunch of students the other Professor's will not noticed that she was out. Lexi immediately went to the carriage with some first year students in it, the carriage then started moving going to the village, Lexi sigh in relief as once more she got out of the castle without being noticed. She didn't thought for a second about her punishment when she come back, Lexi just wanted to have fun and all.

Once they got to the village, Lexi went out of the carriage and started her journey at the busy streets of the brightstone. She still didn't make up her mind on where to go first, so, Lexi explored first and looking on some of the shops windows if they have anything new on the sale. It was actually getting warm, lucky, the snow stopped and its spring already. Lexi stopped abruptly when she noticed couple students went inside of Madam Puddifoot's, she smiled thinking once she will go there with someone else.

Ranmaru was bored one day and it was his day off from school. So he went to Village near by and got something to eat. Just as he got there he seen a group of what looked like kids ditching school. He thinks to himself after glancing at this one girl that stood out to him. Ranmaru thought about going to talk to her but just kept an eye on her to see if someone that beautiful was with her boyfriend or something along those lines.

Ranmaru then walked passed her looking into Madam Puddifoot's window then glances at her giving this girl a smile and a glance at his eyes, but her kept on walking.

Lexi kept looking at the nice pub when someone walked by and smiled to her, she smiled back and went on to her walking trip. She hold on to her messenger bag strap as she looked once more to the shops windows. But thought to go to the park and enjoy the spring sun, Lexi went to seat under a tree with a bench for a shade and looked at the children playing at the play ground. She smiled at them and crossed her legs, leaning against the back of the bench, Lexi looked at her watch, she still have more time.

She stood up once more and took off her messenger bag from her and placed it at the bench, she wanted to be a kid again. And went to the swings, Lexi looked out for a bit for any signs of other students, when she was cleared, she sat on it and pushed herself slowly only.

Ranmaru after a while of wondering in the small village passed by the park seeing the girl he smiled at before sitting alone on the swing. He sneaks behind her and softly begins to push her humming a sweet janpanse song. The wind starts to blow and he catches the scent of what smells like her prefume.

"Hello my lady." He Said. "My name is Ranmaru Watanuki."

Once she stopped swinging, Lexi felt someone's behind her and pushing her again. This made her uncomfortable and the person behind her spoke and it seems to be a guy, Lexi turned her head and smiled. It was the guy who smiled to her awhile ago, she actually doesn't trust new people but this guy seems has no intention to kill her or hurt her. "Hey, I'm Lexi Rodriguez but just call me Lexi." She responded back with a smile again. Lexi never smiled except if she's with her friends but then she never smile, the breeze of spring came brushing onto her face and making her hair fly away. "So ... your not a stalker are you? ... don't hurt me, okay?" Lexi asked, it was the ridiculous question she ever asked on a boy. "Sorry about that, don't answer it." She apologized and turned her head back.

Ranmaru laughes at the silly question. "I'm here not to harm you but to get to know you. Your a very beautiful girl, and you caught my glance which is hard for someone to do." He then smiles at her and pays only attention to her. "Now if I may ask. What are you doing here at the park all alone? It can be a semi dangerous place here you know. You also don't peg as a girl that is dumb or naive. So I know you can handle yourself." Ranmaru sees a rose bush near by walks up to it picks the prettiest rose then hands it to Lexi. "It doesn't compare to your beauty but it will have to do." He smiles looking at her once more.

Lexi still look uncertain and felt wary around the boy. Yet she felt herself relax a little when he told he wasn't going to harm her. "My mother has me like this, I apologize for acting like this again" she pushed herself once more on the swing when he drifted away. When the boy return with a sprout of a rose for her, Lexi blush highly accepting the Rose from Ranmaru. "Thank you" the blush stayed when she heard right of Ranmaru called her beautiful. "Yes I'm capable of handling myself and I go to school not to far from here but thank you for your concern" Lexi lips now held a smile, a smile of appreciation for Ranmaru. "I don't think I ever see you at Hogwarts. Do you go there?" Lexi ask, he was a handsome guy. She would've of recognize him if he did attended Hogwarts. Its a shame he didn't.

Ranmaru smiled at the sight of Lexi blushing. "No I'm from Durmstrang. To bad we don't go to the same school but if you like we can hang out sometime. I mean if you would like." He cont. to look at her. "Hey you want to get something to eat? You can pick anywhere you want to go and I'll take you there." Money had no end for Ranmaru knowing that he had lotts of it and really noone to spend it on.

Ranamru then looks at his watch it begin still earlier. "What time you need to be back at hogwarts?"

Lexi was getting tired turning her head and decided to stood up and switch her place in front of Ranmaru, "Let see ..." She said while on her thinking face, she does this a lot because she couldn't decide when she's grounded for life. "... I just sneaked out because I'm grounded but if my mom wouldn't noticed I was gone before I went back then ... we could hang out every weekends." Lexi told him and smiled, this is the first she never bark at the person who speaks to her. Maybe she was changing, Lexi shook that thought off her head and continued to smile at Ranmaru. "I'm not really hungry, I just have a heavy breakfast but if you are I can go with you." She suggested when Ranmaru offered her to eat somewhere, she wasn't that hungry because she does want to eat more every morning now and not get sick on her lessons. Ranmaru then asked what time she should get back at the school, this, she didn't thought to much. "Maybe before lunch, my mom will be crazy if she didn't saw me at the great hall." Lexi then stood up, she was inches from Ranmaru's face and she felt awkward with it.

Ranmaru then started to think. "Well I'm not that hungry as of now, and its getting close to lunch. Can I walk you back? Me and my sibblings are thinking about trying to go to Hogwarts. Me and my younger sister were talking about it." As stands up Ranmaru backs up just alil having a sense that she is uncomfortable with being so close. "Well what are you doing this weekend? You want to hangout maybe go get something to eat?"

Getting trouble will not get me hurt She thought and an idea struck her head, "You know we can have fun today. I don't care if I get in trouble again at least I have fun." Lexi told Ranmaru and smiled to him almost seeing her white teeth. "Come on!" Lexi took Ranmaru's left hand and pulled him at the bench where her bag is and took it, still holding his hand. This will be the must fun day ever, "Want some candies or chocolates? ... Its my treat." She asked him, when they were at the streets of the village, Lexi slowed down as some students who knew her was starring at her and Ranmaru. Lexi noticed her hand on his and slowly took it off, "Let's go, I'm craving for some Bertie Bott's. What's your favorite?" Lexi asked while they walked toward the candy shop.

Ranmaru looked at lexi as she took his hand and then laughed. "Chocolate sounds yummy." He followed her and felt like people were looking he really didnt care though. He then said, " I dont mind having fun all day. I get to spend time with a pretty girl what else would I want?" Then gives her a kiss on the check

"Okay then, chocolate to you mine will be candies, I'll pay for as your my new friend." Lexi told him and smiled more, she blushed again as Ranmaru said he doesn't mind spending time with a pretty girl. Lexi actually didn't think she was that pretty, and blushing is not her thing either but whenever she's with boys Lexi does that. And then the one thing made her eyes widen was the fact the guy kissed her on her cheek, Lexi turned her head at Ranmaru and her face was in a puzzled state. Lexi stopped on her track just starring at him.

Ranmaru stepped back as he think he did something wrong. "No lexi your a girl I'll pay save your money.This one is on me." He then slightly smiled and cont. to walk. "What kinda candy do you want?" Ranmaru pointed to all different trypes and flavors of candy

Lexi didn't noticed that they just stopped in front of the candy shop, he just kissed me she thought and shook her head slightly. "Umm, no I insist of buying." Lexi told Ranmaru while catching up on him inside of the shop. Lexi was the one who pays for her new friends and this change is a bit confusing for now. She catch up by pulling his hand, making sure Ranmaru won't do anything. "I really insist of buying the food." She smiled to him and looked at the stash of candies and chocolate on the shelves.

Ranmaru didn't want to argue with her so he let her buy the candy this time. " Ok. But only this time. I normally buy for the female, but this time I'll let it slide." He then smiles at her and then starts looking at the candy again... "What do you want to do after this?"

She sigh in relief as Ranmaru didn't argue with her because she was going to and it will be messy if Lexi get's into an argument. "Thank you." Lexi said to him and smiled quickly as she turned her head again at the shelves of sweets. Picking up a box of Bertie Bott's, she heard Ranmaru asked what she wanted to do after this. "Umm ... hang out at the park again, I guess. I don't have anything on my mind." Lexi shrugged and continued to looked at some random sweet she doesn't know exists, so this is the feeling when you are with a boy she thought and bit her lips, the feeling was really good but a bit nervous.

Ranmaru started to to feel something about Lexi as he glanced toward her as she bit her lip. Wondering why she is biting her lip he asks. "Are you ok? You know that biting your lip like that can make it bleed?" saying in a joking manner. He then looks at his watch while picking out some random chocolate. "hmmm if we hurry we might be able to see the sunset. If not we can always go back to the swings?" To be random he places the box of chocolates on his head and acts funny to lighten the mood alil. In the process he falls down and laughes.

Lexi turned her head at Ranmaru as he asked why is she bitting her lips, "I'm very fine just a bit nervous that's all. Don't mind it." She grinned to him and decided that she had her candies with her. "And my lips just bleed when I'm very angry." Lexi told the truth to him and smiled. She actually doesn't tell to people that her lips bleed when she's angry her enemies might use it against her. "So, you got your own chocolate. Then I can pay them." Lexi walked at the counter to purchase the items they bought, once the items where placed at the paper bag, Lexi grab it and lead herself and Ranmaru out of the shop. The sun was very high up in the air, she looked at her watched and it read :cry:30. "We have so many time to wait for the sunset, we can wait at the docks if you want to see the sunset." Lexi asked Ranmaru and can't stop smile since she saw Ranmaru smiling toward her earlier, maybe its a sign that she will really find relationship in this busy village after all.

Ranmaru let her by the chocolates just this once. "Ok let go to the docks" He walks beside her feeling this urge on starting to be alil protective of her. "I hope your having a good day? I know I am." Ranmaru then smirks a bit but keeps on walking toward the dock. Not having her know that he had something for her. He then thinks to himself.(maybe this could become a relationship worth keeping and protecting)

The two went on to the dock that connects from the Obsidian Harbour, the Harbor was off limits to students so they can't go there. "This is the best actually, I'm always with my friends here and they are all girls. And I'm with a boy right now, so, yeah, this is the best." Lexi told Ranmaru, when nearing the docks, it was a bit slippery because of the water that comes from the ocean. She hold on tight at Ranmaru's hand, Lexi had had enough injury going here by herself and that was the last. "So, what now? ... Don't suggest that we go for a swim because I'm not a good swimmer, I might just drown and die. And dying people on my family had had enough." She said to him seriously, some doesn't understand this and keeps forcing her to jump on a deep lake at the school. Some boys takes her with them jumping and the last thing they will knew that Lexi was drowning. "This is why I only go here alone and actually, I have been scared going here with a boy but your fine, you promise you won't hurt me." Lexi explained and the nervousness she was feeling had gone by just talking to Ranmaru.

Ranmaru held Lexis' hand and smile at her. " i Haven't been here since my i came here last with my sister and three brothers." He then walks with her to the end of the docks placing his arms around her to make sure she doesn't hurt her. "If you feel uncomfortable just let me know. I'm not trying you make you feel like that just don't want you to get hurt." Ranmaru then looked at the waves and started humming a song. "I don't make someone do something that they don't want to do. I'm not trying to put you in harms way. your like a delicate and beauty rose, and I tend not to harm nor hurt the beauty of it." He says so sincere. He starting feeling a slight conection with this girl and didn't want to let her out of his life.

Lexi felt Ranmaru took her hand and held it, she relax herself for she's beginning to blush again and she can help it when your with a cute guy. She bit her lips again as she did this called relaxation, "What's your siblings like? if you don't mind me asking." Lexi asked glancing to him, she wasn't like this actually to everyone, she doesn't mind what are their history, Lexi just befriend them but as she's seeing the friendship thingy had pass and going into relationship, she might ask his history. They then walked at the end taking a slight sigh as Ranmaru placed his arms around her, Lexi just smiled at him, "No, I'm fine with your arms around me. Its very ... Brotherly?" Lexi lied about that brotherly but actually she's starting to like Ranmaru on their first meeting. She heard Ranmaru that he won't do a such thing to a girl if they don't want to do it, Lexi giggled at his remark, his like a poet or something. "Where did you get that remarks? ... its very oldish. You know for a friend like you and your boy, your the first one who made me smile like this nor laugh nor giggle. After my sister died, I start to dislike funny things."Lexi explained and sigh, looking back at the waves of the ocean.

Ranmaru smiles looking at Lexi. "I only say what i feel from my heart. Don't know why I talk like that just do i guess" he says smiling even more. Ranmaru continue to hold her and then kisses her on the cheek. "Im glad you decided to stop and talk to me."

She smiled back as Ranmaru spoke, its actually weird that she has a friend that speaks like a poet, well, it was the first she has a friend like that. When she felt his lips on her cold cheeks, Lexi started to burn on the both sides of her cheek, Ranmaru just kissed her twice this day. "I know what will going to do ..." Lexi told him and whispered to his ear, "Your it." Lexi then started to back away from him so suddenly that she didn't know that was the end of the docks. She fell to the ocean, Lexi screamed once in the water, "I'm going to die." Lexi mumbled, she hated ocean water, she knows its deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back