Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lou
Wand
Yew 12'' Core of Jackalope Antler
Erik shook his hand and tossed the pellets like he would a pair of dice. Striking the carpet, the first rolled towards the Transfiguration classroom, while the second cracked against the wall and the third kissed the feet of an armored suit. All three burst upon impact. The unholy stench of what had to be rotten eggs mixed with troll dung filled the corridor and crept down the stairs. Grinning, Erik yanked his collar over his nose. He could laugh later; he had to hide, and fast. The twelve-year-old bolted down the hallway, trying not to breathe in.

Minoas was waiting inside transfiguration classroom for his daily animagus training with the transfiguration professor. He was mistakenly expecting that he was going to turn into a huge animal in his first day of practice but the reality was far from that. Not only he hadn't caught a sign of what he was supposed to turn into but he also had to learn a lot of theoretical stuff, something that he wasn't looking forward to it.

It was a short session that day. The transfiguration professor dismissed him earlier, kind of frustrated that he hadn't studied the principles he was asked. Minoas stayed a little bit longer, supposedly to study but the lack of concentration made him to pack his belongings back to his backpack and head to the exit. Before he was able to step out of the classroom, a soft thud on the floor drew his attention and caught the glimpse of the familiar stink pellets. "Oh no." he whispered and with a distractive 'pop' the pellets released their foul smell. The mixed stench reached his nostrils and made his eyes fill with tears, instinctively raising his arm to cover his nose. He searched around for the prankster and spotted a figure at the end of the corridor.

"Hey, come back here!" he shouted among coughs but it was too late. The prankster had rushed out of sight but Minoas knew the castle too well. He headed at the opposite direction, determined to find whomever was behind that incident. He stopped in front of a portrait and before its inhabitant was able to ask, Minoas had spat out the password. Following the hidden passageway as fast as he could, hoping to prevent the prankster's escape. Reaching the end of the passageway, the portrait that was sealing the exit sidetracked and Minoas jumped off the opening. He smirked when he realised that he had overtook the prankster and saw him heading his way.
"Where do you think you're going?" he crossed his arms on his chest, raising an eyebrow as he was blocking the way for the boy to escape.

Wandering through corridors, Mima felt that she had achieved a rare moment of serenity. No demons to bother her, no pressing matters on her mind...she felt calm. Peaceful. At ease, for a change.

Of course, as with all good things, it would inevitably come to an end. As she rounded a corner, Mima was met with the most unholy of stenches. Gagging, Mima's hand flew to her nose, as she spluttered and choked, her eyes watering. As she jogged down the corridor, trying to get away, she came across a vaguely familiar figure running about. Erik, another 2nd year Hufflepuff.

"Ugh, Erik!" she moaned, her nose being blocked causing her voice to sound particuarly nasal. "What the heck have you done?"

A Gryffindor considerably bigger than Erik- since the Hufflepuff was smaller than most his age- burst from a portrait and stood in his way. Oh, bollocks. Erik still had most of his pellets and didn't want them to go to waste. Then he measured the boy up. No badge, and he couldn't be more than a fourth year. It was a wonder Erik didn't start to strut; he couldn't help gloating at this guy's lack of authority.

"Well, I was going that way," he quipped. Then someone else threw a question at him. When he turned, he recognized Mima Scarlet. She was a second-year Hufflepuff like him, but she never talked, and Erik could only assume that she was scared of having fun.

"ME?" Erik half-shouted from behind his shirt, "I am not that nasty." He pointed over his shoulder at the Gryffindor. "I think this guy ripped one."

The boy was not a lot younger than Minoas. It was just that Minoas was already tall for his age and the boy was small in stature. His behaviour and the way he responded to him, reminded him a lot of his younger brothers. It was a familiar attitude. "Not so fast!" he tried to block again the boy's path but a girl appeared. It seemed that they knew each other but the girl didn't seem to be a partner in crime. Instead, she looked like she wasn't approving the whole prank.

"What!?" he exclaimed when the boy blamed him for the unbearable stench. He couldn't believe his nerve but he was also finding it amusing. Finally, something different to change a little bit his daily monotony. If the guy had an appetite for games, Minoas was going to play along. Guessing that the guy had more pellets in his possession, he took his wand out of his pocket and performed a summoning charm. "Accio Pellets!" he swished his wand and a handful of pellets zoomed out of the guy's pockets into his free hand. "Who's the nasty now?" he pointed in his full hand of snatched pellets. "Are you planning to turn the castle into a gas chamber?" he asked with an expression that wasn't easy to read, whether he was ready to join the prankster or nail him to a professor.

You know what? Maybe fun isn't completely out of the question. Nobody's here to disapprove.

"Gas chamber, ooh, dangerous words there," Mima stated, innocently. Maribelle was in a playful mood. She wasn't scorning Mima's mind for a change. It was nice. She was, however, pushing Mima to stay around and not run away, as she would have liked to do. "You're most likely right, Erik," she added, sweetly, looking up at the Gryffindor boy. "Maybe it was him." She fluttered her eyelashes cutely, looking very much the picture of innocence. It helped that Mima, normally, did look sweet and innocent. Her mind and her eyes often gave her away though.

"Probably both of you. Boys are smelly." She stuck her tongue out and folded her arms over her chest.

"Maybe I'm partly to blame. But what can I say? I don't like to eat vegetables." It was hard for Erik to hide his surprise when the stink pellets rose from his pocket and flew into the Gryffindor's hand. Hey, who put those there?! Erik wanted to shout, but instead went with, "Hey, why are you rummaging through my pants?!"

Erik didn't feel he needed to answer the boy's question; of course he wasn't turning the corridor into a gas chamber; there were some windows in the place.

It was long since he had some fun and had done something reckless. He looked at the summoned pellets in his hand and wondered what they could make of them. He wasn't going to argue whether he was the one that had caused that stench since he was planning to join mischievousness. "You know what? Why waste them on this empty corridor when they can be perfuming professor Styx's office?" he threw an idea, waiting to see what the Hufflepuffs' reaction would be, still holding the pellets in his free hand.

Now that he and the Gryffindor were on the same page, Erik felt a bit more charitable towards the guy. The Hufflepuff smirked with a glint in his eye. "That sounds like a fantastic idea. BUT," Erik pulled his collar high over his nose, hacking, "we should get out of here." He glanced at Mima to see what she thought of this marvelous new development.

"Are you CRAZY?" Mima spluttered at the older Gryffindor. Honestly, he didn't look that much older than Mima and Erik, yet he was pulling rank on them. That rather frustrated the young girl, even if the boy was seemingly joining Erik in mischief. "Ugh, yeah, getting out of here sounds like a wonderful plan," she nodded in concurrance with Erik, beginning to walk towards the stairs. "I wouldn't go to Professor Styx unless I had a death wish. I guess he's all talk, though..." she added, thoughtful.

Erik thought about what Mima was saying for a moment. Maybe Styx wasn't the best professor to pull a prank on. At least, not this early in Erik's career. "Then I have another idea." He started towards the stairs, after Mima. "Follow me if you want to find out what it is." Erik took to the steps and put as much distance between himself and the miserable stink. For now.

OOCOut of Character:
RP to be continued in another location. Feel free to have your characters react to the awful stench (although, for the moment, the culprits have gotten away.)

Snap crackle pop (cont.)

Obviously the girl had no sense of adventure but Minoas didn't comment on that. He casted a suspicious look at the boy who seemed to have different plans in his mind. Although the gryffindor prefered to prank on the specific professor, his curiosity was building and he wanted to find out what the hufflepuff guy was up to.
"Okay, lead the way!" he offered, still holding the pellets and followed the Hufflepuffs to their new destination.

Athena was making her way downstairs when she was suddenly assaulted by a horrible stench as she neared the fifth floor. "Ugh"she moaned, her hand covering her nose and mouth as she sped past the fifth floor and to the safety (she hoped) of the lower floors. She hoped that the smell wouldn't seep into her clothing and hair because she'd just washed her hair earlier that morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back