Snake bite

Jarrod Passfield

Jarrod looked his his gorgeous new black tree python in its travelling cage, he stoped walking and looked at it, "now what am i gunna name you?" he said out loud.

The python looked up at Jarrod wide-eyed and seemed to beg to be let out, Jarrod smiled "okay come on". Jarrod let it out of its cage, it slithered around and Jarrod had a sudden feeling he should let it get to know him before he picked it up and carried it around but he ignored the feeling.

He lifted the snake up and placed ait on his shoulder, the snake showed anger in being picked up when it still wanted to move around, it suddenly reared up and struck Jarrod on the cheek.

Jarrod felt the snakes bite and a sudden agonizing pain shot through his body starting at his cheek, poison he realized. He screamed.

[sorry didn't read it was closed :doh: ]

Neita was on her way back to her dorm when she saw a boy get bitten by his snake, she heard him scream, Neita joined in the screaming "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH" Neita stepped forward to help the boy, then froze remembering her intense fear of snakes, "Throw him in cage!" Neita yelled hoping the boy would be able to do at least that.

Jarrods head was spinning and his vision blurry with pain, he heard a voice telling him to put the snake in the cage. It took a couple of seconds but Jarrod didnt wanna lose his snake, it was just an accident, he tried to focus on the snake, when his eyes found it he snatched it up and threw it in its cage. "Help..." Jarrod muttered to no one in particular.

As soon as the boy threw the snake in its cage she rushed to his side as she heard him mutter 'help' she tried to support his weight with her own. "Im gunna take you to the hospital wing" she told him. They took a few steps and Neita realized she couldnt do it on her own "Can someone help me??" she cried.

Llhei was walking with her fav. book at her hand when she saw a girl helping a boy who seems to be having some troubles. It looks like the girl couldn't make it on her own, that's when Llhei rushed to them and held out the other hand of the boy and placed it around her shoulder. "what happened?" she asked as they walked carefully so they wouldn't stumble on their way to the hospital wing. Llhei was watching her steps and she didn't quite know what happened to the boy. When she faced the boy, the first thing that caught her eyes was the snake bite on his cheeks. Bloody hell! "What happened?, he..he..has- had he got bitten?" now she was nervously saying that to the girl who's on the other side of the boy.

Sam seemed to be having a bad week. He was walking round corridor, on the second floor to be exact. Just having some peace and quiet and thinking about what had happened only a few days ago when he heard a blood curling scream. Sam dug round for his wand and pulled it out, running to where the scream had come from.

The commotion had already brought two girls, they were holding him up and must have started to take him to the hospital wing. He noticed the huge bite on the boys cheek and the snake, it clicked without an explanation, he also pockected his wand - he couldn't think of any spells to help. He turned to Llhei, and a girl he had never met before who were helping him to the hospital

“Don’t mean to scare you, but don’t snake bites continue to bleed?” he glanced at the boy again, how looked in pain “What can I do to help?”

Sam decided that he couldn’t just hang round he had to help. He looked at the boy

“You okay mate?”

Neita cries were aswered as another girl rushed to help. The Hufflepuff girl bit her lip and nodded nervously, as she was asked if the boy was bitten.

They managed a few steps before a a ravenclaw boy turned up. “Don’t mean to scare you, but don’t snake bites continue to bleed?” he asked. Neita began to breath in and out slowly, as if trying to calm herself as she glanced at the severity of the bite on the boys cheek. She had never done well with blood and cuts.

Neita turned to the Ravenclaw boy "can you?" she motioned towards supporting the boy. "I'll run ahead and let them we're coming" before she could move Neita noticed the snakes cage sitting on the floor, back where the boy had been bitten, she winced then ran towards it and picked it up, 'he may be crazy and still want it' Neita thought as she ran towards the hospital wing carrying the cage.

Neita was nervous and Llhei can see it on her face. They had their few steps when Sam appeared, wand in his hand. "Sam! Help us. He got bitten by his snake!" she said and looked at the older girl, she said that she'll go ahead to the Hospital Wing so they can prepare something for him. "Ok. we'll be right there." Llhei said to the older girl who hurried up and picked the cage where the boy left it.

"God, i hope he's ok." she said to herself. Now, Sams helping her to carry the boy right to the Hosiptal wing.

Jarrod could barely focus, his breath was short and fast, his heart was beating at a unsually fast pace, the pain was agonizing. He felt someone support his weight sounded like the girl who told him to put the snake in the cage. Then he felt someone support him on the other side... sounded like a girl. His legs felt numb and uncontrolable, in fact his whole body felt numb and uncontrolable, he moved along under the support of the girls.

The slythering boy heard another male voice snake bites continue to bleed? was all he caught, Jarrod groaned. "Great" he muttered. The pain was so overwhelming at this point Jarrod was wishing he'd die already. He heard more voices but he kept flashing in and out of conciousness. He figured the first girl ran ahead and he was being supported by the boy.

Jarrod groaned again in pain "Just kill me already!" he muttered.

[sounds good...]

Sam watched the girl run away and helped the boy. He heard him mutter, kill me already and replied

"You'll be ok, at least we found you" he smiled the tiniest smile in effort to comfort the boy.

"Hang in there we'll be there soon"

He became quiet again helping the boy walk to the Hospital, concerntrating , and wondering what his name was. He glanced at Llhei to see how she was doing.

Llhei found Sam looking at her, after he give the boy comfort. But tears were found in Llhei's eyes, she cried because she felt pity on him.

"Sam is right. Everything will be ok now." she said and smile a little.

It took them couple of minutes to reach the Hospital wing.

Jarrod seemed to flash in and out of conciousness, 'at least im on my way to the hospital wing' he thought. Then he blacked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back