Pippa Woodbury

Maxwell | Lady-in-Waiting | Foodie

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Pippa had gathered so many Polaroid photos for her food blog that she doesn’t know what to pick for a feature. But that wasn’t a problem, she’ll have a help from her Uncle who loves photography. Armed with her knowledge of cooking and baking and her trusted charmed Polaroid, Pippa head out to the kitchens. She always works with a theme when she cooks and when she post photos of food on social media. Sometimes from Welsh food to Mediterranean food. But today she was craving for some Italian and decided for some Four Cheese Linguine with Prosciutto. Pippa busy herself in the kitchen.

@Ruben Right

Tuben was heading towards the kitchens. He had never been there but he decided to go there as his stomach couldn't stop growling. He saw a Slytherin girl in there making food and it smelled delicious. He had no idea of cooking food, he would grab something like ham and bread and just make a sandwich, besides, he was better at baking.
"Hey! I guess I'm not the only one hungry" he said walking past the girl to grab some food from the pantry.

Tossing the linguine on to the pan with the creamy sauce, Pippa acknowledges the person with a quick glance and a smile. The Slytherin girl tossed and tossed the pasta until it was coated perfectly. She then neatly swirled the pasta onto a plate like it was being played by a professional. “There you go. Perfect for a shot!” She announced enthusiastically. “Would you like some after I take a photo of it?” Pippa didn’t forget the person with her in the kitchen.

Ruben watched impressed as the other girl looked like a professional chef, she probably had did that a thousand of times already that's why she was so good. The Slytherin boy even forgot the reason why he was in the kitchen as he got so distracted looking at the girl.
"Well yeah! I don't turn down food made by a chef" he said giving the girl a wink "I'm Ruben by the way" he said holding his hand to her.

She smiled and blushed at the person’s compliment. Pippa wasn’t really a chef, she didn’t go to any culinary school or was taught by her parents. She simply watched those cooking shows on the telly. Plus, she loves food, loves travelling just for food. “Oh, thank you but I’m not that great like the ones who goes to school for it.” She commented. Pippa took her Polaroid and took a shot of the plate of pasta. The photo came out perfectly than she thought. “Pippa. I’ve seen you around the common room before.” She tilted her head slightly. She had definitely seen him before.

Ruben was thinking the girl was being modest, even if she didn't went to culinary school it was not everyone that could make such a perfect pasta dish. "Of course you noticed me. I'm the most handsome guy in Slytherin" he said with a wink. He didn't actually meant that, it was just for the joke, Ruben was kind of self conscious about how he looked but he wasn't going to dwell on it. "Can we dig in?" he said after grabbing two forks for them.

Her cheeks warmed as Ruben mentioned he's the most handsome guy in Slytherin. Of course, it seems that it was only a joke but then again, why did she blushed? She didn't know the answer to that yet. Pippa's train of thoughts suddenly went away as Ruben announced if they could have some of the pasta she made. The brunette nod and smile, "So, what if I wasn't here. What would you be having right now?" She was curious. Some would just have a sandwich or left overs from the feast or something.

Ruben blushed when he saw the other girl blushing, he wasn't exactly sure why he was blushing maybe it was just a reaction to her blushing, like an unconscious thing. "A ham sandwish" he said before trying a bit of pasta "I do know how to cook. Bake more precisely, but I'm not in the mood to wait one whole hour for a slice of cake" he said as he put the fork with pasta on his mouth again. He just couldnmt stop eating. He looked at the Pippa, with his mouth still half full and said "Wow this is really good"

"A ham sandwich? That seems basic but practical." Pippa said, she would, too, have a ham sandwich if it isn't just for her blog. She had compiled topics, photos and ethnic recipes. Once holidays rolls, she can post them and the cycle just keeps on going till she graduate. "Baking is not my forte, although my followers are asking for some home-baked photos. You know I could just buy a ready made but I can't lie." Lying seems to be not in her nature, specially with her social media people.

Pippa smiled at Ruben one more time as the boy complimented her. "Maybe I can make you my food tester. Can I take an action shot of you eating? You know ... For my blog." She shyly asked Ruben but hoping he would say yes. If that happens, he'll be her first friend in this school.

Ruben looked at Pippa, it was hard to belive that with her cooking skills she couldn't bake "Well I can help with that. Maybe you could give me a hand sometime with my Triple Cholocate Sugar Bomb Cake. Guaranteed to give you diabetes at the first bite" he said laughing at his own hyperbole.

"Sure, I can be your tester" he said "Let's take that picture. But in the future, you don't need to come up with excuses if you just want a pic of me" he said laughing. Teasing Pippa was extremely fun, especially when she made it so easy.

Pippa shook her head slightly at the silliness of Ruben. "I'm always ready to gain weight while here at Hogwarts." She joked, of course, she's willing nonetheless to try his chocolate cake. She had her camera raised and pointed at Ruben when he made a remark that got her cheeks burning red. Although, she ignored it and made a come back. "Hahaha, only serial killers will keep one." It wasn't good but she tried. The Slytherin girl clicked the camera three times for different angles to pick which one was good for the feature. "There you go, not bad." She complimented.

Ruben laughed at Pippa's joke about gaining weight. Ruben had never been the best at it, he was one of those people who could eat the same whole Hogwarts buffet and keep his weight, that's the benefit of a fast metabolism.
"Not bad?!" he said at the girl "That's perfection right there! I'd say it was a Picasso if I didn't knew that you took it. Of course the model was really good too" he chuckled "You should keep that you know? Once I'm famous people will want pics of me when I was little and you'll win a fortune selling that pic" he added laughing at how silly that was. Wishes of greatness, maybe that was what made the sorting hat sort him in Slytherin.

She waved the three Polaroid photos in front of him, "There's three shots, you can pick one for yourself and the other two will stay with me." Pippa was thinking to build a scrapbook and put her friends photos in it and some outings to the Brighstone when possible. The Slytherin girl placed the photos on the table near Ruben, they were handsome takes and she won't admit it. She picked her forks again started to pick on her pasta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back