Slytherin Tryouts, continued

Ford Harkonnen

Wand
It's made of wood, I suppose
Ford walked out onto the Quidditch Pitch blandly. He was hoping to get some more Slytherins on the house team, so they could play as a house this year. The weather was good quidditch weather: it wasn't too hot, and the wind was barely noticeable. Ford nodded to himself in approval of the good day, then stopped walking when he came to the edge of the pitch, and waited for the people who would try out.

pez mounted her broom and hovered over the quiddach pitch staring at the quaffle until she released it. pez flew for the quaffle when it was released but she missed it. the other teem player was zooming down the pitch with the quaffle.she flew after them. she got right over them and stole the quaffle and flew down the pitch tward the goal post. she got right up on one of the goals and made it in, slytherin just got ten points.the other teem was in control now. she quickly looked around for the seeker to see how they were doing and to make sure she wouldn't get hit by a bludger.she raced after the other team again. this time she wasn't so succesful. the other teem scored and got ten points. before she knew it there seeker cought the snitch and the game was over. she touched back down and went to the team.

(I'd like to try out for the team. Is there a test or do we post an RP?)

(Okay, not sure if I'm doing this right. But here goes. :) )

Crispin walked out on the field, feeling a bit uncomfortable in his borrowed Quidditch Gear. He clenched the gloves a few times before mounting his broom and kicking off lightly with his heels. He soared above the field until he was with the other players.

A whistle blew. The practice game began. He kept a steady grip on his broom while squinting his eyes against the sun. He felt a trickle of sweat trying to escape down into his goggles.

Whoosh!

"Oi there! Pay attention!" An older boy barked at him, swerving away clutching a beater's bat. Crispin swallowed hard. The bludger had missed his head by an inch.

He dove down a bit and flew around, trying to stay out of the other players ranges. He saw a flint of gold to his left and zoomed after the snitch. He leaned forward and stuck out his hand, all his concentration on that one tiny ball.

Whomp! The bludger grazed his arm and he yelped, drawing it back. It hadn't hurt, just surprised him. He looked around. He'd lost sight of the snitch.

He circled high once more, keeping an eye out for the snitch and the bludgers.

(Wasn't sure which position was open, so I just picked the Seeker. I'm open to play anything. I'd love to be Beater or Chaser though, if there's a choice. :D )

Makato came bursting on to the quiditch pitch at a full on run. After a bout 15 seconds he had hit the desired speed and with broom in hand mount and soared into the sky. The sun was fantastic and the sky was as blue as ever. A light wind was blowing from the lake and carried the smell of fresh air and lake water.

Makato looked across the pitch at the now intense game of quidditch. He was a last minute subsitute for the Seeker.(Did not know what posistion to pick) As MAkato zoomed around the field dodging bludger and ducking under quaffles, he remained in a constant watch for the one thing that would win the game.

Woosh!

Woosh!

The beaters from the other team had sent to bludgers straight for Makato head. Luckly there aim was a little off because that could have been painful. Makato grinned a bit. He decide to do a little payback. Going into a diangle dive makato rocketed toward the ground. He could hear the rush of the wind in his ears as he picked up speed. Just inches from the ground makato pulled hard up and aimed up at the under broomsof the opposing teams beaters. Timing could not have been better, because the two were going up to send the bludgers at an unexpecting member of Makato's team. As Makato flew up in between the two rather dull witted boys giving a smack on the top of the heads. As they look for there unseen assailaint they were smack dead on in the face by the oncoming bludgers. The crowd roared with laughter. As Makato grinned and smiled he spotted the snitch play across his vision. Smiling Makato grabbed it the crowds jump to there feet Makato team had won teh game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back