Slytherin is boring.

Paul Gemstone

OOC First Name
Annie
Paul was wandering around the student lounge, bored already at this crazy wizard school. Being a Slytherin wasn't easy with a headmaster that is always taking away points from the house. Slytherin was in third place because of this nonsense. Suddenly, a first year Slytherin girl walked into the room.

Maria was bored and irritated. Having to share a room with noisy girls was not really a good idea for her, she cannot get the enough number of hours that she needed for her to sleep. With a sigh, she walked along the corridors of the castle, too tired to even marvel about them. Without knowing it, her feet had somehow brought her to the student lounge. But instead of turning around to return to her common room, which she now officially hates, she sat at one of the chairs there. She needed time to think, and she needs it desperately.

Paul saw the girl sit down in a chair. She looked irritated, so Paul decided to walk over to her and talk to her or something. Feeling slightly embarrassed, he walked over to the chair she was sitting in. "Are you alright?", he asked, which was the first thing that came to mind seeing that she looked very irritated.

"Do I look like I'm alright?" Maria said irritatedly to the boy that had just sat beside her. Really, it's not like she look fine, does she? So, it was a rather stupid idea for her if someone had asked if she was alright. Nevertheless, she decided that she shouldn't vent out her irritation to the boy, he was us worried after all. "...sorry.." She mutter inaudibly, being that she's not really used with apologies.

The girl that Paul had just asked a question suddenly caught an attitude. She acted mean for a minute, but apologized afterward. She was obviously going through something."Is something bugging you or something...?", Paul said.

Maria sighed, looks like the boy was persistent to know what is it that was irritating her. She wasn't sure if she should tell him, after all, he might think that the reason for her irritation was just a trivial matter. "What would you do if I would tell you what's bothering me? Are you going to help me get rid of my problem?" She asked way too bluntly, the words coming out smoothly as if what she had said was just a casual thing to be said.

"Well how am I supposed to help you when I don't know what is troubling you?", Paul said. That was all he thought about, since there was nothing else he could think of.

"You do have a point there... but anyways, nothings really wrong with me, it's just that, everyone is getting on my nerves today.." Maria answered truthfully, that was the real reason why she was irritated, it was because she finds everything that she would see to be very very annoying.

"Was it those crazy girls in your dorm? I hear them ALL night long.", Paul asked the girl. "By the way, what's your name?, he said, trying to be friendly. This kid had NO friends.

"Yes, they are very much noisy.." Maria said with a frown as he tucked her hair behind her ears. Really, not just on nights, even on daytime, her roommates are really noisy. "I'm Maria.." She then introduced her self casually as the boy asked for her name, she really had no qualms at saying her name to others, not like they could hurt her after all.

"Nice name. I'm Paul.", he said. Paul never got any friends, who needed friends. Here there were people who actually had stuff in common with him, like this girl. For example, they were both in the Slytherin house.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's kinda short. :r

"Nice to meet you then Paul, what are you doing here?" Maria said. She was interested as for what reason had the boy been alone. Didn't he have any friends or so?
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the late reply.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back