Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby came out of the Hufflepuff common room, slightly annoyed that a certain someone was in there. What was wrong with everyone at the moment? Everyone seemed to be competing. Libby shook her long brown hair free round her shoulders, and continued to walk. She felt like having a duel, to use her wand. She hadn't been able to attend lessons since the first half of her first year, and hoped next year wouldn't be interrupted.

She came across the end of the long stone corridor where she saw someone standing on there own. She went to smile and introduce herself, but he just shrugged and wandered off before she got the chance. Libby sighed and climbed up onto a windowsill. The next person to pass she would make an extra effort to get to know.

Jemma walked down the fourth corridor, she had her wand in her hand, causing sparks to erupt out of her wand in soft wads.
She saw a girl sitting on a windowsill, Jemma wondered whether to talk to the girl or not. As Jemma passed her, she accidently sent some sparks toward the girl. "Oh sorry," She said quietly, before remembering she was a Slytherin, and Slytherins dont apologise. "Actually.." She started, before sighing. "Doesnt matter." Deciding not to bother living up to the Slytherin way.
"Im Jemma." She introduced herself, taking her hand from her side and held it out to the girl to shake.

As soon as the girl came round the corner, libby fixed her eyes on her. She had found her victim new friend. She watched as the girl, who appeared to be rather quiet, waved sparks around in the air. As she passed Libby smiled, "Hi Jemma, nice to meet you. I'm Liberty or Libby, whatever" she jumped off the window sill, not sure if she should shake her hand or not. She only did because she thought it would be impolite if she hadn't.

"What house and year are you in?" she asked her. She acted slightly like a Hufflepuff, although she hadn't seen her around the common room at all, plus she'd come up the stairs not down them. "Slytherin?" she asked.

Jemma smiled as Liberty introduced herself.

What house and year are you in?
"Yeah, Slytherin. Second Year." She chewed her lip, "I hate it though," She admitted.
"What about you?" She asked.

Grinning, Libby replied, "Oh i'm in hufflepuff, second year too. Why do you hate Slytherin?" she asked. Back before she was sorted, she was planning to get herself into Slytherin, and was extremely put off when she found she was in Hufflepuff, not to mention cringed by her Slytherin friends.

Libby began walking the way she'd came, she hated standing one place. "Want to walk with me?" she asked.

Jemma smiled, watching Liberty, "Sure," She said, following Libby.
"Um, I dont know, I just do. I dont think its for me, but I dont really want to be a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff to be honest."

She pushed her blonde hair out of her face.

Libby smiled, "Well you must have some sort of "trait" for being in Slytherin though. Like, are you sly or something? The sorting hat chose you it for a reason. I guess i got put here because deep down i found i didn't want people to be made upset, which is something Larissa did or does. Do you know her? Larissa Sedgwick? I don't like her anymore. She think it's my fault for not helping her through things. I had to spend most of the year away due to family issues so it's not really my fault really." Libby realized she had begun to waffle a bit. "Do you like quidditch?" she asked, trying to keep to a subject.

Jemma chewed her lip, "I think maybe its in my blood," She quickly checked behind her incase anyone was listening, the continued quietly, "My aunts a death eater." Jemma looked round again, "The sorting hat said I had evil inside me, but it would take a lot to get it out."

"Larissa? Er, I think I spoke to her like, once last year." She shrugged. Listening to Liberty.

"Quidditch? Nah, never really got into it. I prefer to watch." Jemma explained, "What about you?"

Libby wondered as she listened why Jemma looked around. Ok sure maybe she wanted to keep it a secret from some people. News like this didn't shock Libby, she knew loads of people who were or wanted to be.

"Yeah, i love Quidditch. i wanted to be part of the team but i'd missed out on the try-outs being at home. My sister was born just after my 13th birthday. She's nearly a year old already" she smiled, "I have a little brother too but he's just a pain" she laughed. "What about you? Do you have any siblings?" she asked.

Jemma smiled, "I have a Emerald Streak, but I only flew it like, once." She shrugged her shoulders, thinking of the broom under her bed.

"Um, no. I'm an only child," Jemma explained, "My mother was pregnant, a year or so before she died, but she mis-carried. My parents were murdered by death eaters you see, for refusing to join up."
Anger shot through her as she thought of her aunt, it was her fault, stupid bat.

Libby looked at Jemma, "Oh, i'm, sorry" She wasn't quite sure what to say. "Would you? I mean. Join up if you had to?" she asked, thinking about her own answer. She still had her parents. Sure her dad was a muggle, and she hardly ever saw him, and her own mum was a pure blood. She'd been in Slytherin too, but she was famous for her flying, just like Libby wanted to be.

Jemma chewed her lip, "I.. Hmm." She thought for a second, as they turned a corner. "Well I dont know to be honest, part of me, its like, a monster trying to get out. Full of anger, hatred, just.." She shook her head, "But another part of me just wants to be a normal kid, y'no?"
She pushed some blonde hair out of her face, "I think if I was given the chance, I wouldnt. I'd just, run.."

Libby nodded, "Yeah i know what you mean, but to be honest i think everyone has sides like that." she said, "What do you want to be when you're older?" she asked.

Ares was late to class again, he sighed Why is it so hard to be on time? he asked himself as he broke into a jog. He swerved as he nearly ran into someone "Whoa" he said just avoiding the person. "Sorry.." he glanced up "Oh hey Libby" he said with a grin "Long time no see. No time to talk but we should catch up sometime" he said in one breath "Hello" he said politely to the girl with Libby. He turned on his heel and took off again "See ya's"

Libby jumped as someone skidded into her. "Ares? Hey." she grinned, "Sure," there wasn't much time to get a word in edgeways. She watched him run off, he was probably late for something. She looked back down to Jemma questioningly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back