slightly lost...

Merlina Caliburn

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Merlina was so confused, she had been on a staircase only a moment ago heading directly to the sixth floor when suddenly the staircase moved. Hoping to have found an easier way back to the Ravenclaw tower, Merlina knew she was well and truly turned around. She didn't recognise a solid thing on this floor. Sighing she pulled a tendril of hair across to her mouth and chewed on it nervously.

The portraits were wigging her out completely, they all only spoke english and though she was fluent in it, she was only used to Italian speaking portraits. Everything about the school was so different, so big and so strange. She didn't think she would ever be able to get used to it. She looked down at the silly map she had sketched for herself and realised she had nothing resembling this floor on it at all.

"Anyone want to give me a hand here?" she said it to the portraits hoping one of them would.

It seemed that the library and the common room where the only two places that little Amphitrite Zchechaf could be found in. The dirty blonde had her hair pulled up into a pony tail while wearing an outfit that was almost opposite to her personality. More often then not would this Gryffindor settle for something more conservative and older for her age, when today, because of the heat she had worn jean shorts, flip flops and a blue flanel shirt.

As Trite was walking towards the staircases she saw a girl who looked a little lost. She shrugged, and decided that she would just continue walking. It wasn't until she heard the girl ask for help from one of the portraits that she turned towards her and answered in her heavy Bulgarian accent, "You're on the fourth foor corridor, the library and the Hufflepuff house is near by." She gave the dark haired girl a polite smile before continuing on her way, assuming that if she had anything else to say she would come up to her.

Merlina turned at the sound of a girls voice and smiled.
"This is where the library is? Oh wow, maybe I'm not quite as lost as I thought I was then" she turned and made a face at the portrait behind her, "fat lot of good you were".

She turned back to the other girl who had already begun to walk on. Merlina decided to keep in step with her hoping she wasn't disturbing her or anything.
"Are you in Hufflepuff then?" it was a genuine question considering that particular house was on this floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back