Sleepwalking Again -_-

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
During the holidays, Vivienne had stopped sleepwalking. Safe in her bed, she'd thought the problem had passed. But now, on her first night back at school, it had started again. Walking slowly and sluggishly, she moved towards the forest, mildly aware of what was happening, but not fighting it. Vivienne had no idea what was wrong. Maybe she was homesick? No, it couldn't be that. Vivienne loved Hogwarts.. Maybe her father was ill again? Possibly.. but he'd seemed fine during the brief time she'd spent with him. Whatever it was, Vivienne was losing control, walking deeper into the forest with every step. As the eerie trees passed, she shivered in the cold shadows, wearing only a thin nightgown. Vivienne's eyes were partly open, and she glanced around, remembering her last trip to the forest..

Arianna awoke, yet again. She sat up, at hugged her knees, shivering alittle. She was very happy to be back at Hogwarts, but at the same time, she missed her parents, and home. Squinting around the dark dormitory, she saw that Vivienne's bed was empty. Uh oh she thought, knowing that she must be in the Forbidden Forest.
Swinging her legs out of bed, she silently put on a hoodie over her pyjama top, and crept out of the dormitory, and through the castle. She breathed a sigh of relief as she slipped outside, glad not to have been caught.
Deciding that she hadn't had enough exercise lately, she began to sprint, full out, through the castle grounds, revelling in the cool night air.
Arianna was out of berath by the time she reached the forest, and slowed to a walk, entering the dark forest. She hurried through, occasionally tripping over a tree root, or getting tangled up in a prickly bush.
Seeing movement up ahead, she called out, ever so softly "Viv?"

Aurora had been assigned the duty of patrolling the grounds at nights when she didn't have a lesson to teach, 'yippee this should be exciting' she thought to herself sarcastically. She was wondering along the forest borders, when she thought she saw someone walk into their, she turned her head said ways in wonder as to what it was. She quickly walked over to see if it was a student, and to make sure they were okay. Running towards where they went in, she saw yet another student going on "Oh my god, what are they doing" she whispered to herself. She ran through the forest, looking for where the two girls went, tripping over a root, but managed to stand up, and catch up with one of them. "Hey guys, what are we doing in the forest at this time of night" she chucked a little, looking around her, the forest always gave her the creeps.

Vivienne had been walking for a while, when she heard voices behind her. She recognised one of them as one of her best friends, Arianna. Vivienne knew she should stop and see what was happening, but her feet continued on, slowly getting deeper into the forest. Her eyes glazed over, she wandered onwards, her hands brushing against the leaves.

Arianna screamed, as she heard a voice behind her. She quickly muffled it with her own hand. Turning around quickly, she saw Proffesor Merrythought.
She felt half relieved, that it wasn't somebody, or some thing worse. The other half of her felt dread, because she knew she would be in trouble.
"Um" she said, her voice still not returned to normal "Just... going for a walk?" she said, knowing it was a lame excuse.

"Ok that works, I go for walks in this forest aswell sometimes" she smiled. "I saw someone else come in" she added, pushing her hair behind her, she looked around again, scared of the horrors that lurk in these woods. "God this place creeps me out" she whispered to the girl.

Vivienne heard the voices getting closer, and slowly came to a halt. Half of her was going to turn around, the other half was pulling her forwards. There was something about the forest that was drawing her in, and for many months now she had been trying to figure out what it was. As she tried to take a step back, she felt as though a magnet was holding her there, and she was tugged deeper still into the darkness. Coming to a large tree, she tried to clamber over the raised roots, but in her sluggish state, her foot caught and she fell to the ground. Shivering, Vivienne lay in the dirt, unable to move.

Aurora gasped hearing a rustling noise and seeing a figure fall to the ground, grasping hold of the girl she was talking to's wrist, and ushering her over to the other girl. "Oh my word, excuse me, are you ok?" she asked, looking up and around to see if anyone else was around for help.

Tim was almost finished for the night, he could not wait. Though every second night he went into the forest, just ot make sure there was no students hanging about, Zinc took the other nights in the week. Pulling on his green coat and with his muggle flashlight he walked briskly into the forest.

He wasn't scared of the forest or its inhabitents, being a Squib it showed his bravery as he owned no wand. Tim heard voices up ahead and he rolled his eyes. Following the voices he managed to find two students and a woman? "Whats this then?" Tim asked quite amused by the three of them. He recognised the woman as a Professor. Tim's voice was husky and kind, he was a very big-hearted and loavable guy. He showed no sign of anger or sterness, just general curiosty.

Aurora briskly turned around to face the man of which she recognized as the school's caretaker. "Erm, well I'm not quite sure, thats what I'm trying to find out" she smiled. "Can you come over, sir?" she asked, she didn't have a clue weather he was an expert on this type of stuff, but she was an astronomy professor and didn't know very much about muggle or wizardry medical process's.

"Please call me Tim." Tim walked over beside Professor Merrythought, to see the shivering girl on the ground. Tim croached on his hunkers, he turned the girl over gently to see if she was conscienous. "Are you all right dear?" He asked in a husky whisper.

[Is she conscienous? :r: ]

"Viv!" Arianna exclaimed, as she fell to the ground. She resisted the urge to shake her best friend, as she doubted that would help her. "Help!" she called, looking up to see a man who had joined them. "This is my friend Vivienne, and I don't think she's in her right state of mind. She sleep walks alot" Arianna said quickly, jumbling all her words up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back