Sleepily Wandering

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore stared at his ceiling boredly. He room was quiet as he didn't have any other roomates. All the other boys were still afraid to go near him. Theodore sighed and shoved his dark green covers off of his body and sat up.

'This is getting become a pain. I think I need a walk.' Theodore put on some dark brown slippers that were hear his bed and walk out of his room. He was still wearing his pajamas but didn't really seem to care. Inseatd he walked otu of his common room and lazily stumbled around the great hall. It was quiet, which was expcected at this late at night.

Theodore wondered if anyone else was dumb enough to wander around at night like he was.

Hadan had been walking silently about the castle at night, since she had to stay away from the sunlight for the majority of the day. At least at night, she could actually walk about showing off her arms in a tee shirt; her arms were as white as ghosts. Hadan fingered her hair, which was a bit longer than she usually had it cut. Her red eyes noticed a boy, in her classes, when she actually went.

Hadan leaned against the stone wall, and it drove a chill down her spine. She hated that she couldn't dress normal during the day, but then again, she was accustomed to it. Smiling ever so slightly, she inquired in a low voice, but loud enough for the boy to hear, "What are you doing wondering the castle at night?" Hadan noticed that he was wearing pajamas, which humored her. Hadan had a perfectly good reason. At least, to her, she did. She didn't care whether she would get in trouble.

Theodore blinked and immediantly stopped when he heard a girl speak. He flipped his hair away from his face before he turned to the voice. He immediantly noticed that it was another Slytherin. He didn't really know much about her other than that.

Once Theodore fulled turned aound his crossed his arms and looked at the girl with a look of seriousness. "I couldn't sleep....wandering usually helps me sleep." Theodore said, not bothering to tell her the rest. He didn't really need an newcomers in his buisness.

"What are you doing down here then?" Theodore wondered why she was asking him when she oviously might've been in the same situation was in.

Hadan watched the boy turn around, and recognized him as the rockstar who seemed related to that other blonde girl. However, she left the feast, too nervous with the crowd, and that lone Gryffindor there as well, before she bothered to know their names. Hadan stared at him, heard his reason, and her expression didn't falter. Hadan glanced down at her arms, wondering exactly how to word her reason. She knew that some students would not know about an albino having risks out in the sunlight...she assumed this boy was no different.

Hadan shrugged and answered, sounding a bit cold, "Night is usually the only time I can actually get out and about. Well, in normal clothing." Hadan fiddled with her short sleeves, and finally rested her arms, perfectly folded across her chest. Hey red eyes went back to the boy; her emotions didn't not show.

"Oh yeah. Your an albino arn't you? Haha that's cool, I've never met an albino before." Theodore smiled and uncrossed his arms. He lazily let them hang by his side as he looked the girl up and down. He immediantly felt sorry for her but he was unsure why. He never used to care what other people's problems were.

"Oh well, you can join me in wandering if you want." Theodore offered to let her wander with him.

Hadan couldn't help but smile a little at his next statement. Hadan nodded and responded, "Yes, I am an albino. I love it, to be honest." Hadan paused, smirking slightly, "Well, now you know one." Hadan glanced down, realizing that she actually enjoyed not being able to go out in sunlight. However, she was used to more tragedies than just a simple little sun issue.

Hadan shrugged and smiled, "I have nothing better to do, so sure." She walked in a silent motion, so she stood next to him. "By the way, I'm Hadan, if you didn't know," she introduced herself, in a more matter of fact manner.

Exploring she decided is what she was going to do. Napolde had found the dungeons, and went through to check it out. After a few moments of wandering in the darkness she heard voices. Her eyes started becoming adjusted to the light and she saw two students. So much for beng alone, she thought rolling her eyes.

Before she heard the boy say anything, Hadan felt a feeling crawl up her spine. They were being watched. Hadan's face twisted with disgust. With one swift motion, she had her wand out and aimed at the first year in her sight. She did not know who the foolish girl was, and did not care one bit. Hadan was the type to fire a spell or a physical attack first and asking questions later. Hadan thought darkly, If this girl proves trouble, then I might have an 'excuse' to teach this girl a lesson in fighting. Hadan herself knew martial arts.

Hadan did not recognize the girl from her house, the Prideful Slytherin. Hadan shot a glance at the boy next to her, and shook her head. She lowered her wand, getting control of her impulse anger, before finally whispering, "That girl is spying, and she isn't in Slytherin." Hadan wanted so much to jinx or curse that girl, but maybe now wasn't the time. Hadan must wait, wait for the boy's reaction, and also the first year's.

"I'm Theodore Snow." Theodore sadi after the girl introdouced herself. He knew that she might not know his name well. If anything she would Alyssa better then she would him. When another girl came along Theodore turned around and gave Hadan a look of amuesment when she mentioned that the girl was a spy.

"If she's a spy, then she's not a very good one is she then." Theodore flipped his light blonde bands away from his face and smirked darkly.

Hadan nodded slightly at his own introduction. She assumed house and year weren't necessary considering they were in the same house and year. Hadan smirked a bit, "I would say not. I find it rather amusing that the girl even crossed into Slytherin territory." Hadan could not hide the mischievous look in her eyes. She put her wand away, considering it more than likely wasn't necessary.

Verbal would be all she would need. Hadan murmured, "I don't take eavesdroppers very well, as you can see." Hadan gazed in the direction of the first year, the expression upon her face remained unreadable.

(posting as)

Napolde raised her eyebrows. "What makes you think i'm a spy? Would you never consider me to have Slytherin friends?" she asked, showing she didn't understand what had made them think that. "I'm Napolde Amandil. Who are you?" she asked, wanting to remember as many names as possible for future reference.

Theodore shrugged his shoulders.

"Your a ravenclaw. I'd just assume you were more into books then anything else." Theodore muttered. Theodore never really had much of an encounter with Ravenclaws. His father only told them they most were more intereste din bookx then they were their own lives. But to Theodore, they were at least more tolerable then Gryffindor's or Hufflepuffs.

"I'm Theodore Snow, Pureblood Slytherin." Theodore muttered boldly. He took it very prideful on his blood purity, and the fact that he was Slytherin. He'd rather be this than anythign else in the world.

Hadan never understood Ravenclaws. She prefered Hufflepuffs over them. Gryffindors, however, she could not stand. Hadan never had many good encounters out of the Ravenclaw house. Only one had proved to be worthy enough to be considered an acquantice. Perhaps Hadan ought to give this first year a chance as well.

Hadan finally murmured, "Hadan, second year Slytherin." Hadan was unsure of her blood, but knew that she wasn't pure, for her father was a squib with magical parents, and she knew that her mother was a witch. Her views on blood types were different from others.

She based her views upon how strong or feeble the person was. All that, would be tied to how they would handle magic as well as emotions and death. "What is a first year like yourself doing up this late at night?"

Napolde nodded at them both, "I'm a half-blood" she said, wondering how the convosation had led to blood types. "Actually i was looking for someone" she explained looking around her.

Hadan raised her eyebrow slightly. Who would be up at this hour? Stupid question though, since her and Theodore were obviously up. Hadan had her own personal reasons though. Hadan stated, "I have seen no one up at this hour in the dungeons besides Theodore." Hadan's arms felt slightly cold, and she became aware of how chilly it was at night. Hadan took a mental note to get a jacket for tomorrow's night of wondering.

(agen)

Napolde smirked, "and so there's always an exeption" She didn't really want to hang around near Sllytherins esspecially after what happened last time. She shuddered. It hadn't been pleasant. She still had to two bruises on her chest and stomache.

Theodore scratched his neck before he srugged his shoulders. A of people probably wandered around at night. But very few ever actually had enough guts to wander around the Dungeons. Except the Slytherins themselves. And that wasn't always the best idea It would never take much to have one Slytherin turn on another one.

"Well don't worry. Were not going to attack you." Theodore tried to calm her. He could sense her nervousness and unease around them. "Not all Slytherins are scum."

Hadan's red eyes narrowed at the Ravenclaw. It did not take much to make Hadan dislike someone, but she did not trust Napolde. Not one bit. Hadan glanced at Theodore when he said that they weren't going to attack her. And not all Slytherins are scum. The ones that are scum shouldn't belong in Slytherin anyway, Hadan thought bitterly. Hadan forced a very faint smile on her thin lips, and reassured, "Look, like Theodore said, not all are scum. The majority of my friends are Slytherin." Hadan counted off the ones that were, and noticed that she did not hang out with many often.

"Bot however if your going to sit in the corner and cower before us go ahead." Theodore shrugged his shoulders. He may be an alright guy to most people. But he was still a Slytherin who was raised by world hating Pureblood family. He still sometimes sought suffering for the suffering he had as a child.

Turning to Hadan he smiled a small smirk before he leant over and whispered in her ear. "Maybe we should run and ditch her before she thinks we want to make friends." Theodore quickly leant back up to a full standing position and gave the young Ravenclaw another cocky smile.

Hadan smirked when she thought of someone in a corner, cowering. This satisfied her in a way that she did not understand. Throughout her life, she had faced tragedy after tragedy of death and sorrow. It would be much better if it was reversed. Hadan almost jumped in surprise when Theodore whispered in her ear, but naturally, she stood like a statue. A smirk spread across her lips, and she whispered back, "I'll start, and you should follow." Hadan, without another word, walked swiftly and silently passed the Ravenclaw, before turning right and out of sight. Hadan thought, I hope Theodore can actually see in the darkness.

(posting as. and napolde isnt cowring you know! just because i forgot about this topic :p )

Napolde shrugged and watched as the Slytherins couldn't be bothered with her and moved on. "Suit yourself" she said coldly watching them go.
She went and sat on the floor slowly, leaning against the wall. She closed her eyes tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back