Sleep Deep

Jolly Cooper

[color=660000]It was a scorching day and almost everyone was outside on the grounds or else chilling out in the common rooms. Everyone except Jolly Cooper, who was currently hidden behind piles of books in the last section of the library. She had come here because she was a little behind in her homework, unfortunately it hadn't worked out and she found herself dozing off. Presently, she had her head in a thick tome and her eyes were closed as she slept silently; her face was half-covered by her red hair.[/color]

as lexi stomped at her feet going angry at the last section of the library, she hear someone snore or someone sleeping. lexi walked towards of the snoring person or ghost while holding her ghost story books on her arms, lexi slowly walk and took a curve and saw her sometimes lazy friend jolly sleeping.

"aww, my friend are so really tired." she muttered. lexi went to jolly and sat down opposite her. she watched jolly as she sleep. *no wonder arnold don't want to say his feelings to jolly, she's very beautiful.* lexi thought to her only self.

[color=660000]She was dreaming about wild horses and handsome boys when she heard a strange noise. A scraping chair. Was it in her dream? "Huh?" she mumbled sleepily, and as she shifted her head again, a bunch of hair fell over her face, which, by then, was completely hidden by red hair. She didn't even hear Lexi muttering to herself.[/color]

lexi saw that jolly's waking up, *maybe i can scare her* she thought to herself. "hi, jolly. what's with you today." lexi speak in a different voice more like ghost voice. she smirk to herself and spoke again, "tell me about your feelings about arnold." then she giggle again.

[color=660000]There! There was that ghostie noise again. Jolly, still fast asleep, strained her ears to hear (in her dream) to hear what it was about. It seemed strangely surreal, even in her dream. "tell me about your feelings about arnold." "Huh?" Jollu mumbled again, stiring slightly. "Arnold?" She had heard that name before. She tried to remember who he was but the majestic white horse who had so far been dominating her dream would go away and didn't want that. "You are handsome," Jolly told the horse in her dream, not realizing that she had said it out loud and that Lexi probably heard her.[/color]

[ooc; you better poke her or she'll never wake up :p ]

jolly was speaking in her sleep. "omg, you like him?" lexi said silently. she then laugh quietly. then lexi drop her chin in her arms in the table and silently looked at her. "maybe i'll just wake her up later." lexi smiled at her plan.

[color=660000]The handsome white horse in her dream was running away from her and, panicking slightly, Jolly ran after him. "Wait, wait!" she called, her voice seeming to echo back to her. "Don't go! Take me with you!" she shouted loudly to the horse but he ignored her and kept running. Then, suddenly, there was a cliff ahead of her and Jolly, who could not stop in time, fell straight down the cliff into nothingness!

"AHHHH!" Jolly awoke with a start. Her hair was slightly sweaty and it was sticking to her face. She looked around disorientedly for a while, her dream still whirling around uncomfortably in her head. She had died. Taking a deep breathe, Jolly rubbed her eyes in frustration and gathered her messy red curls, pulling them into a very improper pony-tail. It was only then that she noticed Lexi sitting in front of her.

Jolly jumped in surprise. "Oh my God, Lexi, you gave me a heart attack!" she exclaimed. "You should have said something!" Once her heart beat had calmed down a little, Jolly smiled at her friend. "How long have you been sitting here, Lexi?"[/color]

jolly was shouting like hysterical madness, lexi sighed at her friend. lexi knows what people doing when they dream in their sleep, then jolly woke up and was shok when she saw me in front of her. "what happened to you? you looked like being raped by someone." she said making a face. "i was here hours ago you know." she said while straighting herself. " you even said that arnold is handsome. do you like him?" lexi looked at jolly in a flirty style.

((excuse me for interjecting, but can I just say that I don't think too many 11 year olds really know what rape is, and therefore you shouldn't use it in a conversation. *pedantic*))

[ooc; i agree with violet :) ]

[color=660000]"Hours?" Jolly asked in shock. "Don't kid me, Lexi. I am I was not sleeping for hours. The Librarian would have kicked me out if she had seen me." She chose to ignore Lexi's question of 'what happened to you?' because she didn't think she could tell her what she had dreamt about. However, at Arnold's mention, Jolly stared confusedly at Lexi. "What about Arnold? I wasn't seeing him in my dreams. Maybe you are just hearing things."[/color]

[color=660000]Something clicked inside Jolly brain and she chuckled. "I was talking in my sleep, wasn't I?" she asked, then clarified with her friend, "It wasn't Arnold I called handsome. It was a beautiful white horse. I was dreaming about a horse, Lexi." She winked.[/color]

as her friend explain it she just rolled her eyes and said "ok, if you say so." and placed her eyes on the book she was reading.

[color=660000]Jolly immitated Lexi and rolled her eyes. Lexi really thought that Jolly liked Arnold. Whatever...Jolly could not "not" prove it, so she did not say anything. "So, what are you doing here, Lexi?" she asked casually, taking down books from the huge tottering pile standing dangerously on her desk.[/color]

"well, jaared just apologize to me." she said while not taking her eyes on the book. "i was angry so i almost ran here."

[color=660000]"Jaared apologized to you?" Jolly asked in surprise, looking up from her books and rubbing her eyes. "Did you forgive him, then?"[/color]

[color=660000]"I don't blame you," Jolly said in an understanding tone. "What he did isn't worth forgiving! I am kinda still angry at him, too. What did he say to you?"[/color]

[color=660000]Jolly nodded. "So what are you doingh here, Lexi? Homework not done?" she asked, pulling out a book from the mess before her and starting to read it at full speed.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back