Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
:party: :party:
We've had lots of fun Skype parties in the past, and we are wanting to do it again to celebrate HNZ's 11th birthday! This is a everybody is invited voice party, but if you don't have a microphone, you are still welcome to join us and type along!
We've selected a couple of dates that may work, but we need to know your availability!

If you're interested in participating (and we really hope you are) just follow the instructions below:
[ul][li]Click Here</LI>
[li]Change the time zone setting to your time zone so the times listed are appropriate for where you are. (Screenshot of where to change timezone settings.)
[li]Insert your OOC first name and check off when you'll be available to chat.
<LI>[li]Save your changes![/li][/ul]

It's that simple!
Once we have a good idea of what time will work best for the most of us we'll announce the time and give you more information about how we'll set up the chat (including collecting skype usernames of people we'll be adding to the call).

I'm really looking forward to chatting and partying :party: with you all again!

~Emzies
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

This is the last call for people to fill out the Skype party form before the staff decide upon a date!

The call will take place this week, Saturday 14th May at 2am GMT

If I have missed your time/you are confused, please let me know and I can help out. We'll have a few hours on the call, so people can join in when they can! ^_^

I have also edited the poll, so it is a bit easier to see and read/less dates ect. If you guys could please go through it again, and double check, so we can get another one going for people who can't make this one.

If you can make it this weekend, please PM me your skype name :) Okay folks looking forward to it :party:

ONE HOUR LEFT BEFORE THE CALL :party: :party:

Thanks for adding me to the call guys.

If you guys want to join, make sure you send Emzies your username.

I haven't got your Skype username Ash, if you could send me that I'll add you in.

That was a fun time last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back