Skulking in the shadows

Aimee Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Aimee was in a bad mood, her familiar sneer was back and her blood was boiling. A crushed piece of parchment was clutched in her hand as she paced the empty room. She stopped pacing and kicked out at the wall then winced, she dropped the letter and clutched her toe. Hopping she cursed under her breath, 'this is all my sisters fault!' she thought angrily and picked up the parchment again. Walking over to a bench she sat down and pulled off her black wig and untied her blond hair from its tight pony tail. Chucking her wig and the letter roughly down beside her she bowed her head and stared at her knotted hands on her lap. Biting her lip she refrained from screaming. Taking deep breath she listened to the silence thinking hard.

Claudia had entered the dungeons again, feeling bored by the irritatingly normal day to day life of the students here in Hogwarts. She wished she could enter the different common rooms, though it's quite impossible. Just as she was floating aimlessly, she saw a Slytherin girl looking somewhat angry. And then Claudia smiled. She went straight to the girl and stared at her. "Are you losing your mind, little girl?"

Aimee's head snapped up and glared at the ghost "No!" she closed her eyes not wanting to get angry, breathing deeply she opened them again "My sister is ruining EVERYTHING!" she yelled. Wiping her eyes, that were brimming over with tears. "I don't know who I am any more!" Shaking her head she rubbed the small white scar under her hair.

My life is a sham, she thought I survived cancer and now I find out I'm adopted! GREAT!"
She looked up at the ghost "But you don't have a clue what I'm talking about do you?!" She asked slightly rudely. "I'm Aimee by the way." she added.

Claudia watched as the girl started to shout things she clearly didn't understand. Even so, Claudia listened at what the girl was talking about. When she was finished talking, Claudia nodded with her ghostly head and said in a sweet voice, "Hmm.. I'm right. You are losing your mind." She then chuckled and floated up the ceiling, flying aimlessly and then floating back down to the girl who introduced herself as Aimee. "I didn't know young children like yourself these days are going crazy too. Oh no no no." she exclaimed, still with her sweet childish voice, and shaking her head again as though she was really disappointed. "I hope you don't kill yourself and become a ghost like me. i don't want hanging out with crazy ghosts."

Aimeem jumped up and scowled up the ghost "I TOLD you I'm NOT going crazy!" She watched as she floated up to the ceiling. She sneered as the ghost floated back down again. Once again the ghost said she was crazy "I'M NOT LOSING MY MIND!" She yelled back, rolling her eyes she added "And I'm NOT going to kill myself!" Sitting back down again she bowed her head and began to sob, her tears dripped on the parchment she had placed on her lap. She wished that she could wash away the horrible things that had happened to her. Sputtering she tried to wipe the flood of tears away.

Claudia stopped laughing as the girl shouted at her again. Just as then, Claudia slowly floated towards the girl. When they were already just inches apart, Claudia's ghostly hair suddenly transformed into a golden fire along with her golden-colored dress! "I TOLD you I'm NOT going crazy!!!" Claudia repeated what the girl told her in a much louder and monstrous voice. When she was sure the girl was shocked, Claudia turned to normal and giggled like a small girl once again. "That assures me my beautiful ghostly life. Anyway, why the hell are you crying like a bleeding puppy? That's so unSlytherin-like." Claudia exclaimed, looking at the girl's uniform.

Aimee was shocked at the ghost reaction and pulled a face. "What ever" she muttered. Wiping away the last of the tears she jumped up "Look!" she said walking up to the ghost until her nose was right up in her face. Her usual scowl returning "I don't need this... Alright..." she curled her hands in to fists she frowned "I don't care if its not Slytherin like! I don't want to be a Slytherin! Not any more! I'm sick of trying to be who I'm not and if you don't have anything important to say...I have NOTHING more to say to YOU!" she roared turning her back on the ghost. Snatching her parchment and wig off the bench she faced the ghost once again."Any thing you'd like to add?" she muttered through gritted teeth.

"Yes. You're a failure," Claudia told the girl with a smile. "You're crying about your sister bla bla bla and yet you act like you're such a high one. What an act. It doesn't suit you at all." Claudia didn't really like the girl. If she were alive, she should have punched the girl. Well she's dead and she can't do anything about it, nor the other way around. "You look best when you're crying, though it's not yet enough to be described as 'good'. I bet your sister is much much better"

Claudia flew upwards to the ceiling again and looked down at the girl who was looking at her. "I'd be watching you, crazy little girl." she exclaimed with her sweet voice. "I'd be watching how you'd fail again and again and again. Scum of the Slytherins."

Aimee clenched her teeth 'Yes. You're a failure' she heard the ghost reply and she stuck her fingers in her ears and poked her tounge out at the ghost not wanting to hear any more. But her attempts to block out the ghost were useless. She could still hear every word she was saying. So she pulled her fingers out and put her hands on her hips. Willing herself not to lash out. 'You look best when you're crying, though it's not yet enough to be described as 'good'. I bet your sister is much much better' Anger welled up inside Aimee the ghost had touched a nerve. "So what if my sister is better than me?!" she roared "I don't care about her! She's not even really my sister! SHE JUST FOUND OUT I'M ADOPTED!" She shreiked in hysteria. Angry tears streamed down her face. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed picking up her parchment and wig before storming out of the dungeon and slamming the door behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back