Skiving Off School

Renesmee Montoya

OOC First Name
Mackie (Mackenzie)
It was a nice day. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right for young Renesmee. It was Monday LunchTime at school, and Nessie couldn't be happier. She had always hated Mondays. The rush and tiredness of the weekend always knocked the breath out of the young Montoya. She walked out onto the field, lunchbox in hand, and sat down on her favorite place, where the tree's just covered enough shade for Nessie, and her old best friend, Nicola. Nicola had moved away a year ago, and it broke Nessie's heart. She was invited to her birthday party and was pushed and shoved and ignored by all of them. Renesmee sighed sadly thinking of her sad, love deprived rich life. Renesmee sometimes wished her family weren't wealthy. It always bought more bullies, not happiness.

Opening her lunchbox, Nessie saw a jam sandwich, some cucumber, a banana, a small bag of cookies and a handful of little eggs, surrounded by confetti. Nessie grabbed the confetti and let it go in the wind, before biting into her sandwich, the strawberry feeling rushing through Nessie.

Nessie saw a girl, and decided to let her join her. She raised her hand and beckoned her over.

Anita was at school. It was lunch time and she was hungry. Thinking she would go over to the girl that beckoned her, she walked over and smiled. "Hello" she said, opening her lunchbox to her sandwhich and tomartos. "I'm Anita" she said, sitting on the grass. It was sunny and Anita was wearing her dress that her mom had given her when she was little because it reminded her of home.

OOCOut of Character:
just some things i do
Think about what my character would be thinking
Include stuff about her past

Renesmee thought about home. Her father, her brothers, her mother, Jumanji, Sparky and Pettit. They all seemed so far away when she was at school. Mother doing the dishes with her wand, father flicking through documents with his. Her eldest brother, Jerome and his wife and son, staying for dinner. Nessie didn't like Jerome's wife, Julie. Julie alwas said spiteful comments about Nessie's name and calling her 'The Loch Ness Monster'. Nessie always cringed at that name.

As the girl introduced herself as Anita, Nessie smiled. "I'm Renesmee, you can call me that or Nessie or Renèe. What ever is easier." Nessie stuck her hand out at Anita for her to shake.

OOCOut of Character:
More Pointers:

Say about her development
Paragraphs!

Anita looked at the girl as she ate her lunch. She wanted to ask about her but she didn't know how. "You're in my classes but I don't talk to you" she said. There primary school wasn't that big and she was in the girls class but shed never spoken to her before.

Anita wanted to go to Hogwarts but she had to wait until september. She thought about what she would do there and how she'd need to make new friends again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back