Skipping Rocks

Trinity smiled at his question but waited a moment to answer it. Glad when he admitted to liking her as well, she slowly but carefully released his hand.
"Well if your balance isn't great, come one we can go back down again" she told him, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable in the slightest. Without waiting for him to protest as she knew many boys would, she stood up effortlessly and held onto the main trunk of the tree turning to smile at him once again.

"Just watch your footing on the way down" now that she had found him, she felt ridiculously overprotective of him suddenly and knew it would hurt her if anything were to ever happen to him. It was a strange sensation for it was completely alien to her. With ease and what seemed skilled movements she went down through the tree once more until moments later she was standing on the ground waiting for Justin to make his way down.
"You know the jury's still out on whether you're brave or stupid" she chuckled playfully, "guess you'll have to prove to me just which one you are."

Justin smiled when she said they could head down from the tree. Justin wasn't scared of heights, but he didn't necessarily like being this high up in a tree. There was so much that could happen to him when he was up here, and now that he had found happiness, with Trinity, he really didn't want to lose that. He didn't want to make a fool of himself, either, he was up in this tree, and falling out of it on the way down from it, wouldn't make a very good impression on the brave argument. He didn't really want to be labelled as 'stupid', so he wouldn't let Trinity get that idea.

Justin smiled, as he watched her gracefully, and easily make her way down the tree to the bottom. He doubted she had a scratch on her, and would eat his shoe if she did. He knew she was very careful when doing things like this, and he knew that climbing up and down things came naturally to her. Justin shrugged off his thoughts, and wondered what would happen if he actually did hurt himself. He didn't want to put Trinity through the worry that would bring, so he didn't bother with the thoughts, he just pushed them out of his mind. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He said, chuckling.

Justin smiled, and laughed. "Yeah, yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm not stupid. But I wouldn't say I'm brave either." Justin called down to her, chuckling. He carefully made his way down the tree, being careful not to cut himself. When he was near the bottom, he felt a branch brush against his arm, and a sound that sounded like something shredding. He would examine when he got to the bottom, for he really couldn't see much, right now. He jumped out of the tree when he was at the bottom branch, and landed neatly next to Trinity. He examined the cut on his arm, and saw it was only minor. He smiled, and took Trinity's hand, as he stood. "Well, I'm at the bottom." Justin said, chuckling.

She watched him make his way down, bitting her lower lip as she saw a branch looming to his right but not fast enough to warn him she heard the slight shredding noise as of cloth being torn. Why her heart felt as if it was in her mouth waiting for him to climb safely down she couldn't fathom. He had after all climbed the tree effectively enough. At last he stood before her and after checking his arm took hold of her hand.

She of course wasn't satisfied and reached for the arm that had gotten cut, if Trinity had been a muggle she would have had numerous cuts and grazes scarring her body from the many falls and knocks she had taken over the years but her parents had made sure to leave some potions with her grandparents in order to heal her well enough. They couldn't very well perform healing spells on her, though she had begun the year before to practice the minor healing spell she heard Professor Rowann use a lot in her classroom. She was now competent enough with it or so she believed.

Her hands gently held his arm as her slender fingers inspected the wound.
"I can get a cream for it" she told him looking directly at him then, again finding them so very close, "or if you trust me I can try to heal it with my wand."
She felt the weakness in her legs as she held him and looked at him like this. Trinity wanted to kiss him again but wanted to make sure the small cut on his arm was taken care of too.
"Will you get in trouble for ripping your top?" she asked him, still unable to tear her gaze away from him.

Justin sighed, as she looked over him. She cared for him, and that made him happy. He liked having somebody with whom he could rely on, and Trinity seemed to fit that description perfectly. She cared for him, and worried about him, and he knew he would be able to tell her anything. Justin chuckled slightly, as she looked over the wound. "It feels fine, really. But, I trust you to heal it, if you must." He said, not sure if he wanted it healed, or not. It didn't bother him, that much, he felt perfectly fine even with the cut there. But, if she wanted to heal it, then he wouldn't stop her from doing so.

Justin held on to her, as she stood close to him. He was really fine, but she seemed to be ignoring that. He chuckled, and pulled her into a hug, being careful not to let the cut touch her. He gently pressed his lips to hers, and stood there with her for a few seconds. He didn't mind doing so, he would just have to be careful not to brush her with the cut when he did so. He knew she would be able to heal it, he just had to be careful not to make it any worse. Justin chuckled, breaking the kiss. He stood there with her, holding her in his arms. He didn't doubt she would enjoy the closeness, but it probably wouldn't last very long.

Justin laughed a bit louder then he normally would have. "I have plenty of these shirts. It's not that much, of a loss. I doubt anybody will care, back home." Justin said, shrugging. He didn't know whether or not they would care, but if they did, he wouldn't really mind. He was used to being yelled at back at home. The people there didn't like him, and he didn't like them. Coming here, was one of the best things he had ever done, and he didn't want to go back home. He wouldn't leave Trinity's side, either way, unless she ordered him away. He liked being with her, more then anything else.

He trusted her! She beamed brightly at his words but got no nearer to attempting to heal him as he pulled her into a warm hug and kissed her. The feel of his lips on hers was becoming familiar to her now and she knew it was a sensation she really liked a lot. Her eyes closed as she held on to him, felt herself falling and flying all at once. When at last the kiss came to an end, she stayed within the warmth of his arms a moment but then stepped back to remove her wand from her pocket.

With a deep breath so she would concentrate she raised her wand but when he spoke she paused a moment. No one cared for him at his home? Her heart seemed to tug painfully at this and concentrating even harder she cast the minor healing spell on his arm, watching as it slowly closed up before she cleaned the area with scourgify. Trinity pocketed her wand once more and placed her arms around his neck, kissing him tenderly before gazing at him.

"Well you have me now" she said it so matter of factly that it left no one in any doubt that she meant every word, "And I care."
It was her turn now to hug him, her slender young body pressed close. Feeling the warmth radiate between them both, as she rested her head against his shoulder. She felt cared for here, she felt save and protected where she had never before. A smile crossed her face then as she looked out across the lake and saw two boys jumping into the cold water, 'stupid' she thought before relaxing into the arms of Justin Cliffeton.

Justin smiled when she smiled, he laughed when she laughed. He couldn't believe he had found somebody like her, so easily. He could relate to her, he could be with her, and it didn't feel awkward. And he loved all above all other things. He had only met her today, but he hoped that they would be together for a long time to come. He smiled, and held her close to him. He could feel the warmth they brought each other, and didn't want to let go of her. When they were close like this, nothing else mattered to him. Only her, and how he never wanted to lose her.

Justin smiled, looking out over the grounds, watching people walk along. None of them looked as happy as he felt right now. He watched Trinity's gaze look over towards the lake, and saw people swimming in it.. again. He didn't doubt they were probably doing it for fun, but fun or not, it would be freezing in there. It always had been when Justin had swum in it. He didn't know why he had done it, really. Sometimes he wondered if he really was stupid. But, he remembered he would have Trinity here, and she would probably deny that fact, quite easily.

Justin shifted his weight so she could relax effortlessly in his arms, he didn't know how she could do it. Justin didn't think it would be very comfortable. He chuckled, and smiled on the inside when she had kissed him. He enjoyed the bliss, and serenity of her kisses, and couldn't help but kiss her back every time. He liked the feeling, and the bliss it brought him. It was like a drug to him, addicting. Justin smiled, "And you're all I'll ever need." He said, smiling. It was true enough. He stood there, relaxing with her in his arms, and him holding her. Oblivious to the rest of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back