skiping and singing

Lucy Moonlight

OOC First Name
Sammy
Lucy was skipping down Obsidian Harbor singing to her self,
"We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
We're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" Her heavy french accent was on every word but she didn't mind at all, unlike her brother. She was wearing a white skirt and a blue sweater. Once she was done singing the song she began it again, this time in french "Suivre la Route Jaune de Brique. Suivre la Route Jaune de Brique. Suivre, suit, suit, suit, Suit la Route Jaune de Brique. Suivre la Brique
Jaune, Suivre la Brique Jaune, Suivre la Route de Brique Jaune.

Nous sommes de voir le Sorcier, Le Sorcier Merveilleux d'Once. Vous trouverez il est un expert d'un Wiz ! Si jamais un Wiz ! il y avait. Si jamais oh jamais un Wiz ! il y avait Le Sorcier d'Once est un parce que, parce que, parce que, parce que, parce que, parce que. A cause
des choses merveilleuses qu'il fait. Nous sommes de voir le Sorcier. Le Sorcier Merveilleux d'Once"

She was enjoying herself so much she didnt even notice the lose stone in the road. Next thing she knew Lucy was sprawled out on the ground "Ow, nargles stupide ! m'a trébuché encore !" she said a little to loud.

Svetlana had some family issues to take care in Australia. However, she had to pop in to New Zealand and do a fair bit of shopping. After arriving out of a store with her purse now containing a few snacks for the long trip soon to come. Her indigo robes flowed around her, and her brown eyes glared at the area. She held her head up high, and hated the area so much. She was a Durmstrang student, and a proud one at that.

A fair bit of french caught her ears, as her head turned toward the sound. She raised an eyebrow when a younger girl skipped past her. It wasn't long before the girl tripped and fell. Svetlana's head tilted slightly to the side, her hair flowing around her gracefully. She was a beauty, but a venomous one at the school. She was well known for her poisonous attitude, and obvious dislikes in people. And this girl, she disliked very much.

Her Russian accent tied heavily with her icy words as she said to the French girl, "Trip over your own stupidity?" A smirk spread across her pink lips, her eyes daring the girl to say something to her. She was a legal witch and she could easily say a spell or two.

Lucy looked up at the girl and gave her a cold look "si vous devez savoir que le nargles m'a trébuché" she giggled a little as she realised she was still talking in french. "Oh I'm sorry, i was how you say triped by the nargles" she replied standing up. She brushed her fingers through her hair "I'm Lucy" she added with a warm smile.

Svetlana's face wrinkled in disgust, and loathed the warmness that radiated off this witch. Svetlana folded her arms across her chest, and inquired hatefully, "Did I ask for your name, girl?" Svetlana did not wait for her to answer, "I say not, for I would have to care to ask such a question." Svetlana did not budge an inch from her spot. This wasn't her place, but she was going to leave an impression upon New Zealand. "Wipe that smile off your face. It is unnecessary."

Lucy felt the smile disapear off her face, this girl was just like some of the girls from Beauxbatons. "I'm sorry" she mumbled. She put her hands behind her back "I was only trying to be polite" she added.

Carlisle was actually going to walk normally through this place sop he could properly sigh see... Though there really wasn't much to see. "Oh well" He said with a shrug before doing a cartwheel and continuing with another...and another and kept going along through the streets, watching the world wheel by. He heard some french and recognized the voice immediately.

He continued along to them before pulling himself up to a normal standing position with a smile beside his sister, "And who's this?" His lilting French accent was much weaker then his sisters but it still helped the words flow of his tongue easily. Carlisle thought she looked rather nasty but didn't really take much notice seeing as everything was still turning slightly and he had to resist turning his head along with it.

Svetlana's hard expression did not soften as the girl apologized. She murmured, "You don't know sorry unless you know my classmates back in Durmstrang. How I am letting you off the hook now is nothing compared to what I like to do." Svetlana's head turned to another boy that stood beside the girl named Lucy. Two against one? This ought to be interesting. Even if Demitris was nearby, she doubted that he would be needed.

After all, she could perform spells. They looked too young. "I didn't give her the grace of knowing my name. She is unworthy." She spoke as if insulting was what she did on an hourly basis. More often than not, she did insult people to no end. Svetlana's brown eyes glared at the two. Were they related? Perhaps. Not like she cared. Nor would she be nice just because a boy showed up.

Lucy felt the blush creep up on her again, she kept seeing all the years of teasing flash before her eyes "bonjour le frère" she whispered to her brother. She really wanted to get out of here, she just didn't know how.

"Bonjour chère soeur" He said in reply before looking over to the other girl with a raised eyebrow. He stood like that for a few minutes before bursting out laughing. He slipped around from his sister, picking a lone flower form the sidewalk as he went. He made it around to the rather mean girl and placed it in her hair, "Come now... isn't that just a pretty face?" He let out another chuckle before moving around to her front again and tilting his head in slight curiosity.

Svetlana thought harshly, What does he think he is doing? Instead, Svetlana simply gave the boy a smile, one that she usually allowed Demitris to see, and her ex as well. She tugged the flower out of her hair, and stared at it. With a smooth motion, she pulled out her wand, and tossed the flower on the ground. Svetlana pointed her wand at the flower, and murmured, "Incendio!" Instantly, the flower burst into flames. Her smile vanished, and her brown eyes glared at the boy mostly, "Never touch me again. Or else I will cast a jinx on you. Understand?" She didn't care if they were younger than her. No one touches this seventeen-year-old teenager.

Carlisle smile only grew wider when he saw her bad reaction. "Jinx me?" He asked curiously, " You woulden't believe how many people have threatened me with that" He paused and then added, " And by the way... I really didn't touch you" He chuckled before adding, "I'm Carlisle.." his head stayed tilted to the side slightly as he looked at her.

Lucy laughed a little at Carlisle's display "aw come now, he was only giving you a.... fleur" she replied before the girl burnt the flower, "qu'un gaspillage" she whispered shaking her head.

Svetlana shrugged, "My threats are real." She flipped her long, brown hair over her shoulders, making sure that there were no petals of the flower in her hair. Svetlana retorted, "You put a flower in my hair. My hair is a part of my body, thus making you touch me. However, consider yourself lucky, for if Demitris saw that, he would not like it one bit." A faint smile touched her pink lips when she mentioned the name of her best friend, and crush. Her brown eyes narrowed at the boy, and she murmured, "I never wished to know your name. You are barely fit to even be alive." Svetlana noticed that she was being harsh for no reason, really, but since when did she ever need a reason?

"Oh you are a character..." Murmured Carlisle after she had finished her threats. He loathed serious situations but this girl made him laugh. The fact that she was actually threatening him over so little a reason was just Hilarius... come to think of it. The fact she was threatening him was pretty funny to. "Demitris?... Sounds interesting" He said with a slight smile. She then said that he was barely fit to be alive and he couldn't hold it any longer, he once more burst out with laughter, "Me? Unfit to live?" He stifled the laugh enough to say, "You might wish to rethink your words miss Svetlana".

(OOC- Better Dietrich than Demitris coming in, because Demitris is just mean. Dietrich can be, but he is much nicer.)

Dietrich had been walking about in Obsidian, looking for his best friend, Svetlana. He had heard about her family issues, and came here because her family directed him here. Dietrich wore his pink sunglasses and his blond hair shone in the sunlight. It wasn't long before he came across Svetlana, looking rather irritated, and two people in front of her. He came from behind them, and had no idea what they looked like. Dietrich rubbed his hands together, his black long sleeved shirt slightly getting in the way. He rushed to Svetlana's side, wrapped his arms around her thin, muscular body, and beamed, "Svetlana! My bestie!" However, he glanced at the company, released Svetlana from his hug, and put his hands upon his hips. He glanced at Svetlana and then to the company. "And who are you to be graced with our presence?" He had a smile on his lips. He thought, Wow, that guy is cute! But he seems a bit too young for me though.

( bringing in Reinforcements isn't fair <_< :p )

Carlisle tilted his head to the new company slightly, guessing that he would be much like Svetlana's type of person. When he was asked who was graced by his presence Carlisle giggled, "Graced?..Bald words sir.."He restrained another fit of laughter before adding, "I'm Carlisle...And this is my sister Lucy" He looked him over a few times before asking, "And who would you be sir?" his french just came through enough to touch his words but you really wouldn't notice it that much unless you were actually listening.. It was just enough to help his words flow.

(Heehee, got to make this even. Besides, Dietrich will not threaten anyone. Just don't be alarmed if he starts to flirt. Oh, and I am godmodding Svetlana a bit, but it is okay, because I am both her and this one.)

Dietrich spoke, his German accent filling the air, obviously ignoring Svetlana's glares, "I am Dietrich Metzger. But you can call me Dietrich if you want." He winked at Carlisle. Dietrich's blue-green eyes fell onto Lucy. He nodded at her and turned his attention to Carlisle. Dietrich shrugged, "Well, I couldn't think of other words to say." Dietrich put his pink sunglasses on the top of his head to get a better look of the brother and sister. "Svetlana and I are just besties. I am an only child. That I know of." Dietrich glanced at the ground, and back up at the company. He poked Svetlana in the side and whispered in her ear, "Perhaps we should leave soon. Durmy calls for us."

Lucy looked at the blonde boy who had just showed up, he was rather cute, "Nice to meet you Dietrich" she replied with her french accent on each word. hou là hes mignon she thought before blushing slightly. She frowned as he paid all his attention to her brother. as usual, Carlisle gets the attention she thought bitterly.

Svetlana wanted to curse Dietrich for even talking to such filth. She flipped her hair over her shoulders in a snobbish way, and glowered at the company in front of her. She tucked her wand inside her robes, and murmured, "My opinion is firm." Was all she said, and shook her head. She glared at the Lucy girl and wondered if she should stick around any longer. She glanced over at Dietrich, and couldn't help but smile faintly. She whispered in German, "I agree, Fairy." It was her personal nickname for the bisexual boy.

Carlisle looked to Dietrich with a smile as he winked at him, "Well, Dietrich, Very nice to meet you" He then heard the girl's comment and noted the snobbish movement of her shoulders. Leaning closer to his sister Carlisle whispered, "I think I much prefer the Dietrich boy".

Dietrich gave a bow, although a smirk played across his features. Obviously, they didn't know that he could act just like Svetlana. However, he wouldn't. Not now. He stood up straight, and put his arms over his chest. Dietrich stared at the Lucy girl for a moment, before to the boy again. "I must say, you are awfully cute, Carlisle. In spite of this, I would strongly suggest to never mess with my Svetlana. We together can be quite destructive." He smiled innocently. He glanced back over at Svetlana, replying in German, "Princess, I want to have some fun first."

Carlisle watched the bow and chuckled as the boy called him cute. He had never even thought of swinging to that side of things but still, he took the comment as a complement noted, "Why thank you.. Could say the same for yourself.." He paused as he gave the destructive warning. "Oh don't worry...I won't mess with either of you though I'm quite sure I can handle a destructive pair if I do by mistake." A glint flashed through his eye and he smiled all too politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back