Caelan Maxwell

𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
It was funny how Caelan was volunteered to deliver a flower girl's dress to one of his relative's friend. It was funny because Lauryn was pushing him to make contact with girls. There were literally hundreds of girls at Hogwarts Scotland but none he thought he can relate with or would approved by his parents. His mum, Abigael, apparated him to the said location. It was quiet. Snowy. But the cute little inn was visible. "I guess this is it, mum?" He turned around to look up at his mum and back to the inn. "I hope it is, son. This is quite a beautiful place to live." Abigael commented. The mother and son went inside the inn, Caelan carrying a rectangle box with the said dress in it. There wasn't anyone on the front and Abigael had to ring the desk bell to capture someone's attention.

Kira bounced along on her way back to her room, an apple in one hand and a new book in the other. She hummed a cheery tune, but the sound of a bell gave her pause.

What? Tyra didn't mention any more guests... Kira walked down the hall to the front desk, slightly confused when she saw a cute boy and a pretty woman. "Oh, hello. Welcome to the Wolves Inn." She greeted cheerily as she walked over to the other side of the desk.

She set her things down and opened the guest ledger. "My name is Kira Wolf. I'm sorry if you've waited long; I didn't realize my older sister Tyra wasn't out here to greet you. How may I help you today?" She asked cheerily with a slight blush. Talking to new people always put her a little on edge.

While they waited, Caelan had the pleasure to look around. It was a cozy inn and he would love to stay at the place one day but they already own a condominium near Obsidian Harbour. It was when he was studying at Hogwarts New Zealand but they still kept the place to visit and specially it was his cousin's wedding as well. A small and sweet voice came behind the counter while he was looking outside the window, snow was falling outside. Caelan heard his mum spoke gracefully, it was expected of her to talk like that. "Oh, hello, Ms. Wolf. I'm Abigael Maxwell and this is my son Caelan Maxwell. We were sent here to deliver your flower girl dress for the wedding." Abigael smiled sweetly to the girl.

Caelan immediately came to his mum's side and presented the dress that was inside the clothes protector bag. He was staring at her and his mum noticed this. "Caelan, it is not appropriate to stare." She whispered at him. Although, the girl named Kira might have already heard it. The boy felt embarrassed but put a weak smile instead. "Lauryn apologize that she can't deliver it herself. She has her own dealings but she said she'll see you at the rehearsal dinner next week. Here's also the wedding invitation. Ummm, your sister, I guess Mrs. Wolf-Gates, had been chosen to be one of the bridesmaid. Her dress will be delivered by somebody else." For some reason he was nervous by just talking to her. Yes, she was cute but yet, there was something about her that makes him all squeamish in a good way.

Reagan was out back gathering firewood for that evening. It was Winter holidays and all he had ever done was help around, ski if he has time and or go to the big city of Wellington. Everything change around him when Kira started going to this magical school, yes, he was jealous that she got to go but happy for his little sister that she get to explore her other world. After finishing his chores, Reagan went inside to help in the front, he was bored and nothing else to do except read a book or message his friends from school. When he made inside, he dust off himself from snow and two unknown people were talking to his sister. They were seems to be people with class as they were wearing nice winter clothes. Customers, he thought. Either way, Reagan went to help his sister. "Hello, I'm Reagan Wolf. Nice for you madam to chose our little inn." He spoke to the adult. Reagan smiled but eyed the boy nonetheless with the garment bag.

Kira was slightly surprised to discover they weren't actually guests. She tried to stay calm. Lauryn knew she was no good with people, so there must be some reason she had sent them instead of just coming herself. "Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you both." She smiled shyly at them, taking the offered dress from the boy. Caelan seemed to be staring at her, and she could feel the blush rising in her cheeks. She looked down at the dress, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

He spoke then, apologizing for Lauren. She glanced up from under her lashes as he handed her the invitation. She took it hesitantly. As she opened her mouth to speak again, however, she heard her brother greet Mrs. Maxwell. Her eyes lit up and she smiled broadly, turning and snuggling into her brother's side. "Ree!" She took his hand. "This is Abigail and Caelan Maxwell. They're Lauryn's family," She laid her head on his shoulder, feeling a hundred times better with him there. So long as she focused on him, she could stop being confounded by the cute Maxwell boy.

"Oh, hey," She looked up at her brother with big ocean eyes. "Where's Tyra?"

She was cute, he thought to himself. Caelan wanted to give her a big smile but once he saw those cheeks redden, he stopped himself from doing so. Kira was shy and Lauryn didn't bother to tell him. The boy didn't want to make the delivery more awkward. When he was about to ask his mum if they could go but then another person showed up and it seems to know Kira. The boy named Reagan has the same last name as Kira. Brother perhaps, he thought but Caelan's curiosity was strong. His features didn't seems to add up with Kira. Reagan spoke to his mum rather than to the both of them but the older boy looked at him like a hawk eyeing his prey.

Caelan felt uncomfortable but smiled anyways when Kira introduce him to them. "Nice meeting you, Reagan. You seem familiar but maybe that's just my imagination." Abigael stated. Caelan's mum was now staring at Reagan. Contemplating whether they she's seeing what her son was seeing too. "Please, excuse me. I need to make a phone call." His mum excused herself politely and went out in the cold. It was just him, Kira and Reagan a minute had pass and the only words he had spoken was, "You sure do look like my cousin." But of course, he was too late to take it back.

The guy giggled as Kira became snuggly and sweet to him. They might be like that but other times he would get mad at her and bark with her. They were normal siblings and a normal family. She introduce the people in front of them and he put a smile on his lips. "Lauryn. The girl that kissed you for no apparent reason. Well, I'm glad I met her family then." Reagan chuckled lightly but he understand that there are other genders and he's cool with it. He was surprised though when the woman mentioned him looking familiar. Reagan tried to think where she might have seen him but then she dismissed it and excused herself for a phone call.

Kira asked him out of the blue where their sister was at. He sigh, "She's probably upstairs doing the books." But after he spoke, he heard the boy speak. Reagan was confuse who he was talking about, surely he has at least four doppelgangers out there. He might have seen one of them. "Is your cousin handsome like me?" He asked jokingly. It was only to lighten up the mood as it was getting quieter.

Kira blushed and stomped on her brother's foot. She didn't really want her first kiss being brought up in front of Caelan. "I told you, she thought she liked me. It was a misunderstanding. We talked it out. She knows I like boys and I'm not mad." She muttered, embarrassed. She was glad when Reagan actually answered her question and wondered why Tyra hadn't mentioned it. Before she could think more on it, however, Mrs. Maxwell excused herself and stepped back. After a moment Caelan spoke up. Reagan responded with a smart quip, and Kira released her brother's hand.

She took a half step forward, an unexplainable feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach. She smiled shyly at Caelan and tried to change the subject. "You know, um, I don't think I've seen you at school Caelan. Are you much older than Lauryn and I?" She tried to reconcile her odd attraction to the boy with the unpleasant feeling in her stomach.

She just wasn't feeling like herself today, and it bugged her a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back