Skating!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi came down to the lake front and smiled, skating and swimming were her sports, but now it was time for skating. She tied her laces and got onto the ice, she did a few rounds, she waited for Kiera to come.

Kiera skipped down to the lake with a pair of skates. Kiera had always lived in extremely warm climates and had never skated much. She wasnt too good at it. "Hey Sham!!" she yelled out on the ice.

Caysi skated of the ice and back to the front. " Hey Peachy!". she laughed " Are you ready?".

" We can link arms so that we don't fall". she smiled holind out an arm to Kiera.

Caysi laughed and went onto the ice with Kiera. " Oh my , we better not fall!". she laughed again.

Caysi laughed " Well first try sliding your left leg then your right".she showed her and example.

Kiera increased her speed. She was going fairly fast. "Look Sham its working!!" she said excitedly. She neared the end of the lake and remebered she didnt know how to stop. "UH OH!" she screamed as she went head first into a snow bank with her feet waving in the air.

Caysi screamed. " Ohmygosh Peachy!". she went zooming off the ice and grabbed Kiera's feet and started pulling.

Caysi went backwards and started to skate backwards and said " Your doing great!". she smiled.

" See your getting the hang of it, now just glide.". she lifted her left foot off the ground and put it behind her as she glided around the rink.

Caysi smiled " Now try twirling on one foot". she stopped and made her self go in a small cirlce, quite fast she spun around and stopped and took a bow. " Hey Peachy, if I teach you skating can you teach me some gymnastics?". she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back