Sitting

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked slowly to the lawn, she had alot on her mind. Harri would be moving in with her, she would still have to tell Kevin about that. She sat down against a tree and closed her eyes, she thought of the many things that have happened to her. She hoped that her parent's didn't split up again, the first time was the killer and she didn't know if she could survive the second if it ever did happen.

Caysi laid down closing her eyes and just thinking and listening to the sounds coming from the outside.

Belle walked along the grounds just for a stroll, she saw Caysi which she met earlier on up in the north tower. "Are you alright?" she asked checking if she was asleep.

Caysi shot up when she heard Belle talk to her. " Yeah, I'm alright." She said brushing herslef off.

Kiera skipped down to the lawn to see Caysi. She had excellent news for her friend that would of course make her day bright. "Oh Sham Sham!" Kiera called out to Caysi with a wicked grin on her face.

Caysi smiled. " What did you find out?" She asked smiling. " Is it something to do with me?" She asked.

Caysi smiled a big huge grin. " Oh yeah! Because of the Tournament! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see him!" She said excited. " The tournament will be fun wont it mate?" She asked her happily.

"Tournament? What tournament." Belle was an only child and therefore didn't know what to expect in Hogwarts.

"er..The what?" Belle said confused. "I don't know that much about the wizarding world." She admitted

Kiera laughed at Caysi's reaction. Kiera had know that would cheer her right up. "See? Told you you would be happy!" she said grinning proudly. "I cant wait for it to begin!" she said with a grin.

Caysi nodded. " It's going to be the best. "She smiled. " It's a tournament that happens not so often, and student's compete and they earn money if they win." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back