Sitting

Alex Ativak

Wand
15" Ebony Wand Essence of Phoenix Talon
He had been coming out here alot lately it wasnt really that he wanted to get in trouble or anything. He knew the cliffs were forbidden and all he just needed somewhere to get away with classes and all. They were nice to go to it was just there was so much he was learning and doing lately it overwhelmed him a little bit. He liked it out here he could just sit and chill and know that no one would bother him but then again he enjoyed the company of others. He wasnt quite the social butterfly he was back home but he was still getting to know the people at hogwarts. He had made a lot of friends since coming to hogwarts. At this moment though he needed to just get away and see if he could meet someone else, someone new, someone that was a little more like him. He loved his music. He had been really wrapped up in the metal head type music for a while now. As he pulled out his IPod he couldnt help but wonder what his cousin was doing back home. His cousin was who got him started listening to metal in the first place that and the punk rock. He wasnt sure really if he could be called a metal head or just a punk rock type. He like all kinds of music really but his favorites revolved around the metal punk genre.

The fresh air just felt exhilarating to her as it rushed against her cheeks the faster she went. Her legs didn't seem to want to stop, and she let them steer her in every direction, not exactly sure where she was going to. She didn't understand why she was running, but a lot of it just seemed to help her relax, even with the adrenaline rush. Everything was so different here than it was at home, and it wasn't the good kind of change. She missed the secludedness that she needed back home, the kind that she only got with her family, and it was coming.

Siobhan was thinking and running so fast that she didn't notice the cliff she was coming straight toward. The impact flung her back toward the ground as she gasped for air from the wind being knocked out of her. Rolling over and supporting herself slowly up off the ground, she looked around to see a boy. He caught her off guard as she gave a cough.

He couldnt help but notice this girl running around she seemed extremely erratic and then when she crashed he couldnt help but laugh a little. When she looked toward him he couldnt help but jump up and offer a hand but he was too slow she had already rolled over and gotten up. He tried to come off as the bad boy kinda dude but it just didnt happen. He loved his rock music but when it came down to it he was a softy at heart. "Hey you okay?" he said as she got up. "My name is Alex what ya doing running around like that?"

Siobhan brushed off her front as the boy called Alex came up to her. "I'm alright, actually. I was just running..running and not paying attention," she murmured to herself. "I'm Siobhan,"she greeted, giving an awkward sort of smile. He didn't seem the friendliness, but her very open attitude about people led her to just go with it. "What are you doing all the way out here on your lonesome?" she asked, curiously, swaying back and forth a bit.

"Im just getting away from all thats going on up there at the castle just gets to be a bit much sometimes and ya just got to get away from it all! I like to come out here and listen to my Ipod and chill and see what happens. Sometimes i get lucky and meet someone new like yourself! I like to meet new people, it keeps life interesting and fun. Meeting new people wraps my life in with others thus creating new and creative things that could happen. So like i said it keeps things interesting! So what kind of music do you like?" He put his Ipod back in his pocket and leaned back up against the tree he was leaning on before he met her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back