Sitting.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff]She left after her last exam and ran down to the lake. She sat under a tree and gazed onto the water. She was stressed out but overall her exams hadn't gone too badly. Lemina hoped that someone would come down and sit with her. She pulled out a scrap of parchment and doodled. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop doodling love hearts. She kept thinking about the Yule Ball tomorrow, What if he stands me up? she thought in despair. [/color]

Ginny came form the castle after an exam and noticed someone sitting down alone. I'm sure i know her from somewhere thought Ginny as she made her way to her. 'Hi there. mind if i join you?' she asked.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina saw a girl that she recognised from classes but didn't know. "Yeah sure." she said when asked if she could sit beside her, "Hi, I'm Lemina. How were your exams?" She wondered how long the girl would stay for.[/color]

Jessy Stone came out from the big oak doors with a huge grin on her face. It was the end of exams and she wanted to relax, seeing her friend Ginny Porter talking to someone Jessy decided to join in. "Hope I'm not crashing your conversation, mind if I join?" Jessy said as she approached both of them. "Hi, my name is Jessy. Jessy Stone. I'm not sure if we've met yet, what's your name?" She asked addressing the other girl.

Kasey was indeed vey happy that the exams were over.She peaked from the girls dormitory it was cold outside but she had to make her mind fresh so she decided to see how students were enjoying.She went down the main hogwarts door pass the lawn and as she approached the lake she saw two rawenclaws,whomn she knew and a hufflpuff whom she didnt chatting."Hey ,ginny Jessy."she said to her friends."Hi"she said to the other girl."What are you chatting about?Can i join you?"she asked anxiously,she hoped they would agree after the tension of the letter she had recived sh e had to change her surrounding otherwise she would go crazy

[color=cc66ff]Lemina saw two other girls approaching. She presumed they were Ravenclaws because of their uniforms. "Sure, sit down." she said to them. "Hi Jessy, I'm Lemina. Lemina Troque. Are you Kailey?" she said to the other girl. "I'm sure I've seen you in History of Magic before."[/color]

"Thanks for letting us join you...ummm, whose Kailey?" Jessy asked as she sat down on the grass, she started to make daisy chains. she loves to make these since she was just a little girl.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina giggled at her stupidity. "Oh, it isn't Kailey, it's Kasey isn't it! Is Kailey the girl who works at Magical Menagrie?"

((I knew it was Kasey, just making conversation =]))[/color]

"I thikn you are talking about Kailey Paramore, she works in that shop" Jessy giggled out. "So, what are you drawing there?" Jessy asked pointing at a piece of parchement that Lemina was holding.

[color=cc66ff]"This that's it!" she remembered. "Oh just doodling." she replied to Jessy's question. She slid the scrap of parchment into her bag. "So, how were your exams?" Lemina asked.[/color]

"S'ok" Jessy replied as she took placed a daisy chain on her head. She looked like a fairy princess with it on.

She smiled at the daisy chain on Jessy's head. She had been a big fan of daisy chains when she was younger.

[color=cc66ff]"No, but I'm getting an owl for Christmas." Lemi replied. She was really looking forward to getting Nyctea.[/color]

"I've got a pet, it's a snake and it's called Slither Dither and I also got two Pygmy Puffs. I adore them so much!" Jessy piped in.

[color=cc66ff]"Ah yes. I have a pygmy puff." she said with a smile. "What colour is yours?"[/color]

"it sure is...its very easy to care for, not like my pet snake" Jessy gave a hearty laugh as she thought abuot Slither Dither. It was one unique snake.

"I keep it in a cage under my bed, it's not really a social pet. I feed it at night, when you're all aslepp since I'm too busy during the day, y'know, school and all." Jessy replied to Kaseys' question.

((actually, i kept on forgetting to introduce my snake to the dorms...keep on forgetting about it #-o hope this explanation will cover it up!!! :D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back