Sitting on the sill

Tamara Roper

Tamara sat on the window sill and gazes out at the terrain below. It was so beautiful but it didn't change the fact of how lonely she was. She looked around and grimanced. There were people here but she was to shy to talk to them. She waited and silently hoped for some one to talk to her.

Kasey was walking in the North tower and spotted Tamara sitting alone."hi Tamara"she said with a smile."Did you go for Qudditch tryouts?"She asked curiously."i went ,i want to be the keeper.I hope i am selected."she said."You know lilian the Rawenclaw girl?There is something up between her and Cris"Didi u hear about that?"she said.

Tamara looked up. "Oh! Hey Kasey!" She motioned for her to join her."No I didn't go to Quidditch tryouts. I'm kinda afaid of heights so I don't tthink I'd be much used to the team." She snickered at herself. "I hope you make it. If you do I'll come to your games and cheer you on." Tamara smiled.

"I didn't here about Lilian and Chirs. What's going on?"

"Well,once i visited the boy's dorm and saw cris kiss lillian."she explained(actually we r'nt allowed kissing but than agian we r allowed simple kisses and they r not mentioning what type.)

Daniel was wondering in hogwarts.And he reached the north tower he spotted two girls talking.He stopped and sarted walking in the opposite direction,away from the girls.

The boy turned to face the two girls and asked,"R u first years?"Hoping for the answer to be yes

"Y do u ask?"Anyway we both are Rawenclaw first years."Hi I am Kasey Carla.This Is Tamara.""What's ur name?I havent seen u around before she said normally.

"well i was late for sorting so i am still not sorted.I am Dan,i mean Daniel Olsen.""Its nice to meet u"

"Yes actually.U see i came a week late due to some problems so i was sorted today.I am a bit afraid.Which house are you?I am ar Rawenclaw."he said smiling

"I was just roaming ."he said."Hi tamara.I dont see you much nowdays."he said."kasey if this isnt very important could you come with me?I have something to show you."he said looking at kasey

"Just come to the common room.I will show you."he said taking Kasey.they both left the corridor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back