Sitting by the lake

Nikki Fields

Nikki sat down near the lake and wiggled her toes in the cold water as she thought about hogwarts so far.She still could hardly believe that she was here.

Caysi saw a lonely girl by the lake and decided to go and see her. Caysi was standing beside her and said " Hey im Caysi Finnigan". she said sweetly.

Caysi smiled and sat down and said " How do you like Hogwarts so far?". she said smiling.

Caysi smiled and said " You will meet people". she said smiling. " What house were you sorted into?". she said.

Caysi said " Hufflepuff". she smiled , she looked at the lake and said " You related to anyone from here or from the other Hogwarts?". she said being a bit random.

"No,I'm muggleborn,But I think my little sister will be coming here,She shows magical ability." Nikki answered

"Yeah,Theres my three older sisters...Adela,Adelina,and adelita then there are my two younger sisters nicolasa and noelia." Nikki told her

(((It's gonna be hard to remember all those :blink: )))

Caysi smiled and said " I have two older brothers..Mark he goes to Durmstrang and he's 13. Then Daniel he's 19 and he graduated from Durmstrang a bit ago". she said " My younger sister is going here her name's Elise and then Alexandra she's 15 and she goes to Beauxbatons and then my oldest sister Sandra and she graduated from the other Hogwarts in England". she said a bit out of breath.

"Oh,Well Adela,Adelina,and adelita are muggles ages 16,14,13 nicolasa is 9 and will probably end up going up here and noelia is 3 so we dont know yet." Nikki said

"Adela,Adelina,and adelita are always fighting. But I get along with all of them alright.Nicolasa is very quiet...But She's probably the one I'm closest too,Her and adelita.Do you get along with yours?"Nikki said

" I get along with Mark...but Daniel and Elise live with my aunt ever since my mother ran away to be a death eater...". " This is going to bit long". she said laughing a bit " Ok so my father is Seamus Finnigan and he married my mother but my mother said that she was a muggle but she wasnt she was infact a witch. So when my father started to work for the ministry she decided to run away to be a death eater, and that's when Daniel and Elise went away to my aunt's". she said . " When my 2 friends and my self got pulled into the Borley Mansion we think that my mother was up to it becuase she said to my father before that she was going to hurt the ones that he loves the most". she said hoping that Nikki would understand.

"Oh gosh,That must have been terrible for you guys." Nikki said

(((I rlly didnt know how to reply.Because i didnt know if she would be mad if she got pity of what. so I hope I did alright.)))

Caysi sighed and said " It happened when I was 5 but ...I guess I'm over it, but I still do miss my mother.". she said

((( It was good :) )))

Caysi nodded and said " Some people say that to me too". she said giving a little girn. She decided to cahnge the subject and said " So...what sports do you like?". she said.

Caysi nodded and said " I play tennis..I also swim and I play base-ball and Hockey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back