Sisters Always Know

Sanctuari Ellison

OOC First Name
Cole
I always knew you'd be there

Sanctuari had never had more problems then when her foster parents had forced them to move. Back home, she had friends, pets, awards; even jobs. She had a school to go to, she had a house to live in; now she had almost nothing. A small pitiful home, two cats, and a family that wasn't really her own. That was all she would ever have now that her father got a new job. The pay stunk, and she wasn't ready to go to school at 'HNZ', she wasn't ready for any of this.

The only person who knew her, didn't even know now. Her sister Alyce knew that something had changed, or at least Sanctuari liked to believe that. It was hard to wonder about her sister, it always made her sad. Her sister was the only one who should know her; but now, even Sanctuari wasn't sure about that.

She wasn't sure about anything.

Alyce had been exploring when she felt a disturbance in her natural force. She thought it might be her sister and ran to find her. She saw her not to far from where she had been earlyer. "Hey sis, everything alright?" She had told her she had wanted to stay home and unpack but yet here she was. Her pink eyes met her sisters. They were the reason they even had a home. Their rare pink eyes their parents had fell in love with.

Alyce came; Sanctuari could hear the pounding footsteps. She turned and smiled, her pink eyes meeting Aly's. "Nothing sis. i thought you were unpacking." She grinned; she hadn't yet unpacked anything. Infact, the reason she hadn't, is because of all the pictures of her now ex boyfriend, she had kept. She kept on walking, knowing that Alyce would follow. "Does mom and dad know you are gone, Hermana?"

Hermana means sister in spanish.

"Of course they know." She grinned, her sister knew her well she had asked but, not to be gone for as long as she had been gone. her sister alway's seemed to know. "What are you doing out here sanctimonialis?" She asked using their native tongue.

sanctimonialis=sister in latin

She nodded and looked around the harbor; it seemed so empty. She hated that feeling. Her little group had always been together, she had never been alone. She hated the feeling of being alone. She just wanted to be back home. "I'm doing nothing." She said with a shrug. "I just want to find something... but, i don't know yet."

"We will make friends here, right?" She did like the move and all. she was used to moving unlike her sister. "There are kids our age, we just have to find them." She wasn't so sure. Actually she was pretty worried herself. "there were tons of people out here earlyer where did they all go?" She looked around. it must have been about 4:00pm, but she didn't see a single soul.

She shrugged. She honestly didn't know if there would be anyone not in school to be friends with. And a friend is all she wanted; a friend to make the nightmares go away. The dreams she had been having were possibly the worst of her lifetime; dreams of her boyfriend dating some girl she hated, and a bunch of her friends disappearing. Then her sister, cliff diving without her; dying in the water. she tried not to think about them. "I don't know. I wish i did."

Alyce had been trying to figure this out. "Must be working and at school I suppose." She frowned back home tons of kids were homeschooled and they had tons of free time to go out and have fun. "I miss cliff diving already, Cindy needs to hurry up and find us a new spot." She loved cliff diving it was one of her favorite things to do, even though it scared Ri a little.

Ri nodded and smiled; she missed it too. The thrill of the water rushing around you; it was exhilarating. She missed the sun; though by her alabaster skin tone, you couldn't tell that she loved it. And she missed parties, and kissing, and the boys back at Honduras. "Don't you miss the beach, and the boys though?" She asked her sister.

Alyce smiled and laughed "Of course i miss the beach and the boy's who woudn't." She seriously wondered about her sister sometimes. She looked over at her trying to read her expression. "We will get used to it here. Besides there is tons of water everywhere. It will just take some time I guess." She really hoped what she said was true but had a hard time believeing it herself.

"Yeah, true." She said about her comment. The sun was bright here, and it was the same one shining over her old home; but, it just wasn't the same. She really wondered if maybe; just maybe, they would move back. It was her dream; the only one that didn't make her scream or cry. She looked over and smiled at her sister; "What do you want to do?"

"I want to find a friend but the odds are against us it seems." She looked down she knew her sister didn't like the idea of moving and had nightmares at night. They had to share a room which was nothing knew in there knew house. "We need more cat food and litter." She said shrugging.

When Alyce looked down, Ri knew. "I'm sorry." She muttered, then changed the subject. "I thought Cindy went to get it?" She asked curiously. Cindy always did those chores and things of the sort.

"No she is to busy unpacking the kitchen and bathroom." Alyce said kicking the ground and looking at her sister, with her pink eyes that were filled with unease, about what was happening with thier lives. she missed home so much. Thier friends and old habits, it was all gone. Alyce knew these hardships but didn't want to acept them.

"Well just think... one more year, we can move out; just one more. Maybe we can go to Honduras." She shrugged. That thought kept her alive; kept her sane. She told everyone that she would come back; she meant it, she really did. "Do you think they miss us too?" She asked.

Alyce frowned. "I'm sure most of them do, but I can't help but wonder if some really do sis." They did have a few ruff relationships back home. But not many. "And yeah one more year and we can be back..." She didn't think that could happen with them not having jobs though.

Ri nodded; "i suppose. i mean, i'm sure there are some that wont want us back. But, hey, who cares." She smiled at her sister. It was the first time she had smiled without thinking about it since they had arrived. She looked around. "Are you hungry?" She asked, maybe they could go to a restaurant.

Alyce smiled as the subject was changed. "Mom said there was a ice cream parlor, I think I saw it a block back." She said happily. It would be nice to have a treat just for the two of them. Her mouth watered, they had not had the luck of talking their parents into buying any for a long time. But now they had thier own money.

"You read my mind!" She exclaimed pulling on her sisters arm. "Let's go!" She really wanted some ice cream, it sounded so good right then.

((Will you start the next one?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back