Singing when no one listens... or so you think

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hiria was in the library. At the very back by herself. She didn't think anyone could here her, so she started to quietly sing one of the few songs she knew off by heart "Red, and yellow, and pink and green
Purple, and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow too.

Listen with your eyes,
Listen with your ears,
and sing everything you see,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing along with me.
"
She sighed.

The exams were fast approaching and since Hannah was no in her third year, she wanted to make sure she got good marks on them. Her older brother had transferred out of Hogwarts New Zealand to another Hogwarts branch which he claimed was more prestigious and therefore gave him more opportunities to be the star over there, and her twin sister Summer wanted to follow him but Hannah was fine staying here in New Zealand. She really liked it here and the school was nice, so she wanted to prove to her father that HNZ was a great school with great teachers by getting good grades.

This afternoon Hannah was in the library studying for her Transfiguration test, one of the subjects she always had the most problem with. She had just finished picking out a book from one of the looming shelves and was walking back to her table in the back when she heard someone singing. Hannah walked slowly to her table and finally saw the source of the voice, a girl who looked just a little younger than her. "Oh hey," Hannah smiled at her. "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you," she apologized quickly as she tucked a stray blonde hair behind her ear.

Hiria looked to where a voice was coming from. She hadn't expected anyone could hear her. "No,no, you're not interrupting." Hiria said seeing a girl who looked a little older than herself. "I'm Hiria, by the way." she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back