Singing Far Away

Charlie let out a small laugh. "Like football soccer." He said. He knew it wasnt the proper 'English way' to call football soccer, but everyone got confused so he chose to simply call it soccer to make life easier, turns out soccer also means something else as well. Ugh, it was all too confusing.

Charlie nodded, he had never been horseriding in his life, so he couldnt know whether it was good or not. He had played a little tennis and he wasnt bad at it. Quidditch, he didnt want to think about. He was lucky he even know what it was, let alone play it. Charlie rolled his shoulders and gave Skye a sigh. Maybe he should get back to his dorm. He was running out of conversastion and didnt want to be stuck in awkwardness when he did.

He stood up and leaned against the wall, stretching out his legs. He knew he was shorter than most boys, but he would grow, eventually. "I think I might head back to the common room." He admitted, with a small yawn. "I'll see you around though right?" He asked, a little hopefully, they had so much in common, he knew a friendship would have to form out of their chat.

((I forgot about this topic sorry))

Skye could tell that silence was about to form between the two of them which really wasn't the best thing in the world. If silence did come between them than Skye might just say something completely stupid. She had a habit of managing that or just keeping silence making the conversation even more arkward.

"Oh ok" Skye said as Charlie said that he might head back to the common room. "And yeah it's not that big of a school. I bet we will bump into each other" Skye said simply as she tried not to seemed slightly excited that she had met someone that was decent enough, a friend. That didn't happen that often for this Slytherin.

Skye looked down at her guitar playing a few notes as she tried to think of which song to play. Now that she would be alone she would be able to get the playing she so desperately needed done. Not that she hadn't enjoyed the conversation, for surprisingly and truely she had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back