Simona Greene

Simona Greene

Wand
unknown
Full Name: Simona Fiore Greene
- Birth Date: June 9th 2011
- Current Age: 10
- Basic Appearance: Light brown hair reaching a few inches below her shoulder, big brown eyes and below average height
- Parents: Carmela Greene nee Lombardi & Michael Greene
- Siblings, if any: Michaela Richardson-Greene
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: A private area near the east coast of Luzon, in a country called the Philippines
- Blood status: half-blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A butterfly
- What would their Boggart be? Any kind of canine
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A house cat or any kind of feline
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? For her adopted sister, Michaela, and herself to live peacefully under one roof and to have a happy family
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? A beach trip as a whole family, before the two siblings began fighting, or when Nate, her best friend, surprised her during her birthday because he was supposed to be in China then

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Saturday March 15, 2008
7:46 PM

I’m in my room right now, in my pajamas, teeth brushed and my hair in two plaits. I know it’s pretty early for bed, but my mom sent me up here, something about not kicking other people under the table. I don’t know why she sent me up, I mean, it wasn’t even my fault! It was all Kayla’s. She’s the one who started kicking me for no reason, so I got even. Okay, so I hit mom instead of Kayla. Big deal, I said sorry to her, didn’t I? Urgh, sometimes, life can be so unfair.

Sigh, I just can’t wait for school on Monday. That way, I can be away from my sister, away from her hatred against me, and away from my unaware parents. Also, I get to meet up with my best friend. Oh Nate, I miss you. Why do you have to go out of town for every day of this week? Did I say that life was unfair?

Man, its 8 already and I think mom will check on me soon. I gotta go…

Goodnight,
SG
The day’s lesson: don’t kick if you don’t know who you’re kicking.

Hello, just a few questions ^_^

Does Simona like her name?

Why doesn't she like canines?

Five words that describe Simona:

Five words that describe Kayla:

Which house does she hope to be in?

What do you mean by 'her adopted sister'?

Is Kayla and Michaela the same person?

Does Simona like her name? She loves her name.

Why doesn't she like canines? She had a bad experience with a dog when she was younger. she was bitten on the leg and was sent to a hospital because the dog had rabies.

Five words that describe Simona: Artistic, fun-loving, outdoors-y, quiet, lovable

Five words that describe Kayla: Envious, popular, funny, loving, sporty

Which house does she hope to be in? She doesn't really mind, as long as she makes lots of friends.

What do you mean by 'her adopted sister'? Muichaela was adopted before Simona was born. Her parents thought that her mother could not conceive.

Is Kayla and Michaela the same person? Yes, Kayla is Michaela's nickname.

Why did you pick Luzon, Philippines as your Area of Residence? Well, Philippines is kinda near New Zealand and I don't want my character to live in New Zealand, since I don't know much about it. Philippines however, I know because I lived there for a while. Also, I'd like to think that Simna and her family are an exotic kind of family.

Clover's question: Well, Simona's parents thought that Mrs. Greene could not conceive so they adopted Michaela. However, a few years later, Simona is conceived.

Tom's question: Simona had a horrible encounter with a dog when she was younger so since then, she became scared of them, and not just dogs, but other canines too...

Why did Michaela acted mean?

Well, Michaela realised that Simona was getting more attention from their parents since she's Mr. and Mrs. Greene's biological child, even if Simona doesn't really notice this. It's just a simple case of jealousy and Simona tries her best to include her sister because she loves her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back