Silvery Snakes

Alexander Silverback

Wand
14 inches Hawthorne Thestral Hair
It was busy this time of year, the snow was melting though there were some left over. The people were finishing their valentines and walking along the streets with the person they believed they might spend their lives with. If they weren't doing that then they were most likely by themselves wishing they were with others. Alex looked around at the muggles whom he had spent most of his life living around, he had been trained at home by his adoptive mother, the only person who had been there for him since he was abandoned two weeks after his birth. She had taught him magic and kept good care of him, ensuring that the two stayed hidden well away from the muggles so that they did not draw too much attention to their kind. Alex had never been allowed to do certain things since she was always afraid that he might accidentally perform magic and hurt someone or worse himself.

He had wished he was a muggle when he was younger just so that he would be allowed outside to play with them, he had wished that didn't have to be so shut away simply because of who he was. Janice Sullivan was an elderly woman who was very protective of him and kept many secretes to herself including who Alex's real family might have been. This was a secrete she had kept faithfully up until a few years ago when she revealed the truth to him. She did not know who his father was but she did know his real name and who his mother was. His mother was named Morganna Le'Creigh and on the day he was born she had tried to kill him. His grandmother had taken him and brought him to Janice under the promise that she would never reveal this truth to him. That of course didn't matter once the two Le'Creigh's were gone, he didn't know what happened to them only that they had both died.

When they had died the money began to stop coming meaning that Alex would have to get a job in order to support his mother who had grown quite frail and sickly in the last four years. It was what he was doing now, riding on a motorcycle delivering food door to door to the muggles that ordered it. He didn't understand much about this world but he knew more about it than he did his own world. It was kinda a sad thought as he finished delivering his last package and began making his way home. Alex stopped along an old bridge however, leaving his helmet to his bike, in his pocket hung out his wand though it was hardly noticeable. Walking over towards the edge Alex looked at the water as it moved underneath him and then preceded to look up at the stars as the sun's last rays went below the horizon. "Is this it?" Alex said to himself with a sigh, it didn't seem fair to him that life only held one thing for him and that was the life he was living now. Alex tightened his leather jacket a bit more as he looked down at a young couple walking along the river, the two of them were very lucky since they had each other.

A set of exsact copies came down the path to the bridge. The Katsunie twins had been in Canida before but they knew that this country was quite big and it would take a lot for them to see it all. Drumstrang was starting to hold little intrest for the twins even though they had both made Prefect not a year before. Kita for one was very happy to be away from Europ because thier mother was starting to get on her last nerve and the boys there where far to easy for the twins to menipulate. That was not to say that it wasn't fun. Kita was the one to spot the couple walking by them with a sparkle in her eyes. "Three gallions says that I can get him to leave her in a heartbeat." She said when they where out of ear shot.

Kuyumo, her arm linked with her sister's, smirked back. "I bet I can get her to leave him faster." She said smoothly. Kuyumo seemed to like their games more than Kita did though not many would see the difference right off. There when't many that could see the slight differences that lay within the twins and this was the way they liked it. They had the same hair, the same eyes, the same clothes so why not share an identitiy when the world seemed to treat them as one anyway. Kita's face broke into the exsact same smirk that her sister had on.

"Lesbian intent?"
"With a dash of disassosiation?"
"And a poor girl twist?"
"Always!"

The twins cried together then laughed as she started to walk the bridge. This was when they found something much more intresting to occupy their time in Canida. They didn't even need words as Kita slipped on the edge they man was looking into the water from while Kuyumo sat on the other side. "What's got you so sad Stranger-Sama?" Asked prettily with a kind smile on her face. It was game time for the twins and those who looked lost where some of the twins favoret play things.

"Sama?" Alex said quizzically he'd been called a few names before in his life but had never been called 'Sama' before. Alex looked at the pair who were definitely not from around the area and yet the confidence they seem to have was something that not many people could have an in the economic troubles that were plaguing the country. Alex was more of a muggle than a wizard, he didn't even have his wand on him not that he cared much for it since it was a hand me down wand and didn't work properly for him anyway. Alex wondered if the two girl's were cold as he decided to answer their question "Who says I'm sad, maybe I'm just thinking" Alex said honestly to the two. He wasn't being completely honest however considering what he was thinking about was kind of depressing considering he was completely unlike anyone else around him, special and yet trapped in a mundane life that he would not have chosen for himself.

The wind blew slightly as Alex felt the cold air brush across his skin sending prickling sensations up his arms and to his brain. "Besides what brings you two here, this isn't exactly the cultural hub of Canada you know" Alex said somewhat sarcastically. Since he had unknowingly been in hiding all of his life, Alex had never even considered the fact of why he and Janice lived in such a small City. It was enough to hide him but also keep him from the spotlight, clever of his grandmother. Alex pulled out his cell phone as it began to vibrate in his jacket pocket, it was the only person that ever called him. "I'm on my way home" Alex said as he pulled out his cell phone away from the two girl's so that he could speak with Janice privately. "Alright I'll pick some up" Alex said to the old woman feeling slightly embarrassed that he was having to talk to her in front of the two girls. Alex turned and looked at them realizing just how attractive the pair actually were, especially in a city that was dominated by guys and women that looked like guys. "I know, I won't be long" Alex said to the nagging sound that was coming from his phone. "Alright I'll see you soon" Alex said as he hung up on her and quickly placed his phone back in his pocket.

"Sorry about that" Alex said to the two somewhat sheepishly, Alex had a few friends but throughout his life he had never really had much experiences at meeting new people since he had been a shut in most of his life. Something inside always seemed a bit uneasy when it came to meeting new people, an uncertainty that was not his own. Alex wondered if it was something he got from his mother or perhaps even his father, whoever that may have been. "I take care of my grandmother, she's elderly" Alex said feeling some sort've need to explain himself to the pair though not quite sure why. Alex didn't understand what he was feeling about these two, the seemed different from normal people and yet he couldn't quite put his finger on it. They were definitely dressed odd but there was also something else that he couldn't quite put his finger on, he frowned slightly since he honestly thought it was something that was obvious and yet he was simply too stupid to figure it out. "I should get going" Alex said finally realizing that these two were different from him and that he shouldn't be taking up their time anymore.

Kuyumo took up the conversation right where Kita left off. "Sama is a term of respect. One level above San which is basically calling someone Mr." She said as she tossed at a strand of perfectly wived brown hair out of her face. Kuyumo had gotten her hair done by Kita just as Kita had gotten her hair done by Kuyumo. The two took extra care when it came to each other's appearance maybe because it was like looking into mirrors. "Oh but there was such a sad look on your face when you where thinking. I sorry if I was mistaken." Kita said putting her hands on her lips and blushing sweetly.

They weren't cold. Kuyumo's necklace was a mini heat orb which kept her very warm and Kita always kept so close to her that she was affected by the accessory too. The man was a wizard. They knew this because Kita had seen hints of magic on the boy but when he took out a cellphone the two looked somewhat stunned. "Muggleborn choosing to be muggle do you think?" Kuyumo whispered to Kita in Japanese as the interesting young man walked away to talk into the strange muggle device. "Or full muggle, I have been wrong about these things before.""You haven't been wrong often.""He is handsome.""Do we want to deal with muggles though the Families would punish us for sure.""Like they would ever know. We're in another continent."

The question that had been asked to them before was forgotten when Alex told them that he took care of this grandmother. "Oh how sweet." The twins said together. Kita was all for letting the man go now even if they had just acquired him but Kuyumo was not so quick to pass judgment. That and she wanted something to do. "You where right. My sister and I globe hop every once in a while and sort of ended up here. We have the money to pay for a place to stay for the night if you could lead us to the nearest hotel." Kuyumo said. It was her turn to blush.

Alex had been sure they would've taken the chance to get away from him and yet for some reason they didn't. Alex turned and looked at his wrist watch saying that it was already getting late. Alex turned and looked at them wondering if they were worth risking everything that had been done to ensure his safety and hiding. Alex walked over to his motorcycle and lifted up half the seat where and extra helmet resided, Alex picked up the helmet while grabbing the one he normally wore and brought them over to the two girls. "You two can wear these, it just so happens I do know a place nearby that I'm sure you two will like" Alex said knowing that he was going to be yelled at by Janice when he got home but after looking at the pair he smiled slightly since he knew it was worth it. It would be a little tight but the motorcycle seat was long enough to fit all three of them though they would all need to hold on tight especially as Alex began driving faster the wind began blowing throughout his body.

Alex knew that if he wanted he could fly a broomstick like other wizards did, unfortunately Janice never had one and certainty didn't have any intentions of buying one for him. He had bought his motorcycle from a junk man five years ago and spent three repairing it, the motorcycle worked well enough and more to the point was the closest thing to flying Alex would probably ever get. Being so close to the girls Alex felt that same feeling as before, like they were connected somehow but Alex couldn't quite figure it out since he'd never felt it before. It was a tingling sensation that touched his skin and yet didn't, Alex brushed it off since he was sure that it was simply sexual attraction that he was feeling even if it was a bit different this time. After a few more blocks and a sharper than normal right turn, the three of them found themselves outside a building that read "Last Stay Hotel" though it looked more like a Motel 6 than a Hotel. "It isn't much but trust me it's the cleanest place around" Alex said as he got off the bike and began brushing his hair back since the wind had done a good job of blowing it around.

Alex began leading the pair toward the entrance, he knew that he had errands to do and that he was only digging himself in a bigger hole of trouble but he didn't care. Alex didn't get moments like these and he wasn't about to let one go not when it was standing so close and looked so nice, "So you two travel the world?" Alex asked trying to make casual conversation so as not to drive them away. "That sounds pretty awesome, I've never been outside of this place" Alex said though realizing he was sounding emo and decided to change it quickly. "So what's your favorite place?" Alex asked as they walked up to the main desk where Bob was working. He was helping several other out of towners that were staying the night which meant that Alex would indeed get more time to talk with the two beauties that seemed to be getting some attention from two men in black standing near a corner, they both looked serious as though they were searching for someone.

Kita put the helmet on her sister and again Kuyumo did the same. Kita was a bit quicker than she sister so she figured out how to put the thing on so that Kuyumo could do too. They had only seen a motorcycle in a Dark Arts shop that sold flying ones. Kita wondered it it had any abilities of it's own but looking at the man it might be as muggle as he had a possibility of being. When they arrived at the hotel Kita twisted her lips to the side while Kuyumo did the same on the other side. "We really did end up in the boonies didn't we?" She muttered to her sister.

Kuyumo nodded but smiled brightly at Alex. "Thank you for helping us." She said then offered him her hand with the back present. "I'm Kuyumo Katsunie and this is my sister Kita by the way. I thought you should know our names since you helped us so much." She said. Kita matched her sisters smile knowing what she was thinking. When they got their room they would make everything to their standers. Kita for one was more than ready to do some wand tip renovations to this place but that would be drawing more attention to themselves than nessery.

Kita looked at Kuyumo who looked back at her sister. "We like China the best. It much like Japan but the language is way different. Though can't say I take much for certain parts of their culture." Kita said as she flicked a piece of hair out of her face. She had almost been betrothed to a business man over there because she had flirted with him. Kita used men she didn't marry them. Kita and Kuyumo looked at the men and rolled their eyes. They looked like a few of the guards their cousins kept around. No harm to them really.

"China sounds pretty interesting" Alex said realizing that he really was some hick compared to these two "My name's Alex, Alex Le'Creigh" Alex said trying to seem formal enough in front of the two though not sure if that was possible. Alex looked back over towards the two MIB's but they were gone, instead they were replaced by a woman that appeared to have came out of a deep Goth Magazine. She was wearing dark black robes that were tapered to look almost like a suit, she also had short black hair and was very very white. She couldn't have been but a few years older than they were but it was hard to tell since she was wearing alot of white make up that made it appear as though she were trying to hide some scars, though her veins were protruding somewhat. The most unusual part about her were her eyes which were completely black, Alex wondered where she had got the contact lenses for that considering they were perfect for Halloween despite it being months away.

Alex tried to ignore her as he turned back to the other two, she was giving him the creeps. "So what do you do when you go to all these new places?" Alex asked as he took a sideways glance towards the woman who was now heading their way. Bob was distracted by the other customers but even he and a few them had noticed the very strange woman that had appeared in their midst. Good Evening, my name is Meredith Stonewall" The woman said in a high pitched voice that was also very cold. Alex looked her up and down and frowned "Anything we can do for you Meredith?" Alex asked trying to sound polite but not sure how far he would get. The woman merely pursed her lips before saying "No, I had expected to find you here Alexander Le'Creigh but I hadn't expected two witches to be here as well" Meredith said coldly as she looked at the other two. Alex was shocked as he looked at the two girl's who were like him, he turned towards Meredith and realized that he had been set up. "I have to go" Alex said as he took a few steps back however he bumped into the two MIB's who had suddenly reappeared behind him.

"There's no need to leave Alexander, I assure you Janice Sullivan is quite dead and won't be expecting your return" Meredith said coldly more than a few people were staring at them yet they did not speak. "Your mother and father were part of an organization unfortunately for us your father destroyed that organization and now it's payback time" Meredith said with a slight smirk. Alex was shocked and stunned, everything in his life was about this and now Janice was dead and he was about to be taken away by the Queen of the Damn. Alex began struggling to get away from the two men however they began dragging him towards the exit "I don't know what your talking about!" Alex called out as he struggled in vain to get released from their grip. Meredith looked at the two girls coldly "It would be best for you to forget Alexander Le'Creigh, you never met him" Meredith said coldly as she began following her two servants. Luxen Silverback had destroyed Organization Nine and now she was going to destroy all of Luxen Silverback starting with his first born.

Kuyumo took back her hand slightly dissapointed. Then again he could not be expected to hold some of the customs of the Families. He didn't even know what that was. Kita giggled slightly behind her thinking it very funny that a male had refused to kiss her hand. "Le'Creigh?" Kuyumo asked the name ringing a bell but then again she and her sister where from a middle blood family. A higher blood would know the name from having met pureblood families before. Kuyumo wrapped her arms around Alex's waist and smiled prettily. "If you want I could show you what we like to do best." She said the look in her eyes slightly heated.

Kuyumo payed no mind to the woman in white until she came up and talked to them. What had made Kuyumo a little steamed was that this freak show of a woman was scaring her pray away. "Not that it's any business of yours but we got turned around on our way to Quebec." She said now her tone haughty much like what she would use when talking to a servant at one of the Family houses. Kita clicked her tongue and narrowed her eyes. "That's our new friend." She said huffly.

The twins right now where looking quite spoiled but it was only natural when their mother even though she had been a middle blood herself gave the girls anything they wanted. Kuyumo and Kita extended their wands from bright yellow sashes on their identical dresses and aimed them at the men in black. Wakemae! They yelled the Japanese spell. It was a cutting spell that was meant to make deep wounds if they where aimed at human flesh. Kuyumo was aiming the wrists of the man on the right. She knew that Kita being the other half of her brain was aiming for the same place on the man on the left.

As both of the MIB's released Alex unintentionally as he fell to the ground. Alex looked up at all of them, he was unable to make since of anything that was happening around him. One thing did make sense though, he had to get out of their and find out what happened to Janice. It was too much a horrible thought that she would've been killed simply because she knew him. Alex quickly got to his feet and ran out towards his motorcycle, he hopped on while pulling out his cell phone and began calling his home only to listen to the ringing. "Come on, Pick up!" Alex said as he started up his motorcycle and began getting the heck out of dodge. Back inside the old building the Muggles were starting to freak out a little, this had not been part of Meredith's plan as she looked at the two men she controlled.

"Are you two stupid or something?" Meredith asked the two twins as her Muggle servants stepped forwards "One, your in front of muggles" Meredith said as she showed all of the wide eyed people that stood around. "Does the international statue of secrecy mean nothing to you?" Meredith said bewildered at these two children's lack of control. She heard the motorcycle as it roared into life and began traveling away from where they were. "Now he's getting away" Meredith said annoyed as her voice returned to it's cold tone, she was very angry at least for a moment. "I would be very displeased with you two except this actually makes things a little more fun, I know where he's going and you don't" Meredith said with a cold smirk as she pointed at the pair so that the two MIB men under her Imperious Curse would go after them. Meredith turned on the spot and apparated inside an old house where a woman lied on the floor.

Meredith looked around, it would only be a matter of time before little Alex returned home. She pointed her wand at the body which immediately stood up like a puppet. "How are you today, Janice?" Meredith asked in her cold voice that had a hint of humor in it. The woman's lips began to move however it was Meredith that supplied the voice in a high pitched tone that did not match the real Janice in the slightest. "I'm good Meredith, did you get what you wanted?' The puppet asked as Meredith began walking around the house looking at things, she turned and stared as though she were talking to an old friend. "No, but that's okay" Meredith said as she picked up a photo that showed a younger Alex with a very much alive Janice. "Alexander is coming because he can't believe your dead" Meredith said with a cold chuckle as the puppet responded. "So your waiting for him to show up and then your going to kill him, your a genius Meredith!" The puppet said as it clapped it's hands together. "What are you going to do after?" The Puppet asked as her lips turned to a slight frown.

"Well After I kill Alexander Le'Creigh, I'm going to slaughter the rest of Luxen Silverback's family" Meredith said with a simple smirk as she heard a motorcycle sound coming closer. "Honestly Janice you could've at least taught the boy how to apparate" Meredith said as she placed the photo back on the table. "Your right Meredith, I'm no better than a squib, no wonder I was strangled by those two muggles" The Janice puppet said as her hands moved up to her face to fake cry. "You are absolutely right, I mean a witch killed by muggles is just sad on so many different levels" Meredith said in a scolding tone. "I have an idea though" Meredith said as she pointed her wand at the puppet, the Janice puppet moved into a rocking chair and began rocking back and forth with the back facing the door. "Now I can kill Alexander while his face is in between that hope and despair look" Meredith said with a cold joy as she hid herself into the shadows.

Kita tossed at her hair. "Not a bit but we are so not stupid." She said rolling her eyes. Who did the tart think she was talking like that to anyone? Kita and Kuyumo where snobs when they had to be but they didn't call people stupid. They treated them like they where there was a difference. Seeing that Alex was getting away Kita was actually happy. Though the girls could hold their own against the goth freak they knew that she would be bad news for anyone going up against her. Alex seemed to be going up against weather he liked it or not.

Maradith took off after Alex left and the twins could only guess what she meant by 'more fun.'
"After Alex-daling?"
"No to the house most likely"
"She seems like that kind of twist."
"The twistiest of the twists."
"She could have been a tutor for Emperor Koaru."
They said together and laughed then Kita walked out of the inn while Kuyumo put her wand up. "Sorry everyone but your not meant to know all this." She said brightly then made a bright light flash of light come out the end of her wand. The light scrambled memories with what was a predetermined modification. Kuyumo had come put with one for every kind of occasion that could come up just like her trainer at the Company had told her to do.

Kita at the same time had summoned up her broom and made a good point to keep herself hidden while she went after Alex. Kuyumo would follow close behind she knew so Kita could go as far as she wanted without much consequence. She found Alex on the road pulled up next to him. "I'm sorry about your grandmother but dollars to gallions says that she really is dead no get on and let's moter before you end up like her." She said as though the charm on her wasn't off. Alex would be freaked out of course but while they could make a room forget what was going on they couldn't make an entire strip of road re-remember what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back