Signatures

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hi all!
Just have a question i guess, but where does everyone make or get their signatures from?

Thanks!

Hi! So if you go to the link I have provided below, there is an area of the site where people request signatures to be made by various people on the board! There is a form and everything to fill out! <3

Solution
Hey there Maria!

So you can request a signature be made for you, in this form here: https://hogwarts.nz/forums/graphics-requests.400/
You can look at some of the other requests and see what sort of information is provided by others if you would like before posting your own request.

I hope this helps and just to let you know I've moved this to the Frequently Asked Questions, which is where you can post questions you have about things about the site.

Thanks,
Emzies

Hi! So if you go to the link I have provided below, there is an area of the site where people request signatures to be made by various people on the board! There is a form and everything to fill out! <3

Ah right tysm!!

Hey there Maria!

So you can request a signature be made for you, in this form here: https://hogwarts.nz/forums/graphics-requests.400/
You can look at some of the other requests and see what sort of information is provided by others if you would like before posting your own request.

I hope this helps and just to let you know I've moved this to the Frequently Asked Questions, which is where you can post questions you have about things about the site.

Thanks,
Emzies

Ah right thanks!! I appreciate it, and sorry for putting this question in the wrong area :)

Ah right thanks!! I appreciate it, and sorry for putting this question in the wrong area :)
No worries! As you learn to get to grips with the place and where everything is, we'll be happy to help you out and help guide you along as necessary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back