Dominik Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Writing you want on the banner: Dominik Marinescu

Font (www.dafont.com): Teutonic

Celebrity you're using: Chace Crawford
Image(s) you would like on the Signature: Maybe one of those from that picture. Here. Or this one. Here. Or this one. Here. If none of these work then please let me know and I would be more than happy to find some more. :)

Colors you'd like: Maybe something green or brown. I'm not too picky, just as long as it's masculine looking

Would you like a house crest? If so which one?: The Durmstrang Crest. I saw that you made one for another Durmstrang student and was wondering if you still have the picture of it saved. If not then let me know and i'll find it for you.

Size?: I guess the same size as yours. Nothing huge, but nothing too small either.

Is there a specific background you would like? if so what?: I don't have anything specific in mind, but if you find something that you think would look good then please feel free to use your artistic expression.

Border? If yes what color?: Whatever happens to match the rest of the banner.

Anything else? (change eye color, etc.) Could you make the eyes a light brown color. If not then that is fine.

I would also like an avatar. You can use one of the pictures that I provided above. Just my name on it in the same font as the banner. Same color scheme as the banner.

Alrighty sir!! Here you are!! If there is anything that you want changed or altered then just let me know and I would be more than happy to fix it for you!! :)

2rwp83m.jpg

Banner:

15cy3c9.jpg

Thank you very much Katalina. They are both perfect. :) >XO<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back