Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Caja

OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Hey Caysi,
I was originally going to get Kat to do this, but it seems like she is too busy, so would you mind doing this? I hope it is ok for me to use her form.

Banner: Writing you want on the banner: "Jade Caja". and "We make war that we may live in peace."
Font (www.dafont.com): Renaissance
Celebrity you're using: Jessica Szohr
Image(s) you would like on the Signature:
2ppg041.jpg

Colors you'd like: Turqoises, Browns. Blues.
Would you like a house crest? If so which one?: Only if it fits with the whole thing ok, if not then I won't have it. I'm in Gryffindor.
Size?: Medium is fine.
Is there a specific background you would like? if so what?: Whatever suits. Preferably not one plain colour.
Border? If yes what color?: Wavy with curls if possible. Same colour
Anything else? (change eye color, etc.) Make sure my eyes stay the same as before.

Picture you would like me to use:
amy4d5.jpg

What color would you like the name in?: Shiny turquoise on the green side like this colour but with more sparkle.

Thanks Caysi! Enjoy it. :p

Oh I forgot to add that, if you don't like my choices of picture, font, colours, or border, feel free to change them. My choices don't always turn out very well.

JadeCaja_edited-1.jpg

I'm sorry if it isn't what you wanted! Tell me if I need to fix anything.
And I can't do the avatar today . Sorry! I will do it tomorrow!

Thanks!! I love it. Just one mini alteration is all - could you get the quote to not have the "'s in it anymore. That would be just great. :) Otherwise it perfect! =D>

P.s. If that wasn't clear I meant the apostrophies before and after the quote. :X

I was just wondering if you could make a banner for me on HS? I am a goblin on there you see. Let me know if you don't mind doing it.

Thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back