Sierra Cole

OOC First Name
Jessa ;D
Wand
A pretty one
( SIERRA COLE )

"I'll admit that I can be a little selfish...I can, I can." <PARAMORE>

BIRTH NAME: Danae Athena Dukakis

NICKNAME(S): Sarah Nicole, which turned into Sierra Cole.

DATE OF BIRTH: 13 February

PARENTS: Anne and Julian Cole. Sierra hates her parents for having another daughter.

SIBLINGS: Ariadne Cole: Younger sister. Feelings of hate very strong between Sia and Ari. Ari is a year younger than Sia.

EYE COLOUR: Blue eyes, that don't look incredibly unique in any way. Her eyes are rounded in shape and have a distinct cold expression in them. Her eyelashes are always covered in mascara. She need reading glasses, but will sometimes refuse to wear them, insisting that she can see just fine.

HAIR COLOR: Sierra's hair is black and has a slightly blue tinge that is more obvious in the summer. She has a basic haircut and her hair falls just past her shoulder blades. She has a side fringe that is often pinned up. Sierra sometimes wears her hair down, but mostly in a simple ponytail.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Small freckle under her left elbow. Sierra isn't extremely unique looking, though she has black hair and blue eyes which is a genetic oddity. She isn't skinny, though not overweight. When she gains weight all of the fat goes straight to her stomach, making her look a little pregnant. Sierra isn't tall, nor short. She is 5"2 at the age of eleven. Sierra's clothing consists of medieval style dresses and jewellery.

Examples of clothing:
[coming soon]

Ice Cream: "They though prescribe it as medicine!"
Greek Mythology: "What? It's interesting"
Dancing in the Rain: "Yeah, 'cos no one can see my tears."
Creative Writing and Poetry: "Well, I need a hobby."
Care of Magical Creatures Classes: "I like animals, okay?"
Snakes: "I am a Slytherin after all."

DISLIKES:
Sour foods: "Icky!"
Failure: "If you don't succeed, destroy all evidence of trying!"
When people judge her: "You're not a mind reader, you don't know me"
Skinny people: "Seriously, you don't have to flaunt it!"
Siblings: "I hate being the eldest! -Sibling- gets all the attention!"

FEARS:
Tight spaces
Rats! They gross her out
Getting lost. She hates being alone in a strange place
Negative talk about her
Seeming shallow
Her sister becoming more popular than her

SKILLS:
Lying: She is a compulsive liar, so of course she's good at it!
Singing: Voice is soprano
Memorizing stuff
Excellent at sneaking

AMORTENTIA:
Sierra's Amortentia would smell like the outdoors after a downpouring rain, Muggle soda Dr. Pepper and apples.

ERISED:
Sierra would see herself in the mirror of Erised. But this version of herself would be thin, much more beautiful, and successful. Her parents would be there, admiring her, and so would some of her other family members. Her sister would be standing in the corner, ignored by the rest of the family like Sierra is now.

PERSONALITY:
Sierra is not an only child, and wishes she was. Her younger sister is somewhat spoiled by her parents while Sierra is ignored. She tends to think that she's very important and is a bit prideful. She is rarely spiteful or hateful towards anyone, though she is very arrogant and always believes that she is correct in everything she does. She is closed-minded and truly believes that everyone hates her. She is very insecure about her family and her life, and is a compulsive liar.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back