Side Show

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
((Takes place in July. I have seen these things crash and burn because no one could keep up so I'm splitting up different forms to make things easier.))

On the right and left of the main stage there where smaller stages. Neon glowing drums, streamers and higher dance floors where in play. The black lights spawned from here, the ones that made the inside of the warehouse look like an alien world of night, light and sound. Hoshi had gone though a lot of trouble to think up this set up and though a lot more to make it real. Her friends from Japan where up on the these stages along with some paid dancers that Hoshi's mom had payed for so that the party would seem lively right from the get go. Strobe lights made the side stages look more like a horror movie but Hoshi was sure that her friend would like the affect it had on the stages.

Main Stage .::. Side Stages .::. Dance Floor .::. Food Table .::. Dark Corners

Hoshi rushed over to the stage on the right side where a wheel kept spinning with a person in a glowing green and black shirt on it. Another performer was throwing knives at edges around him seeing if he could get a close enough hit without actually hitting his partner. Hoshi walked passed them after clapping along with some of the crowd that had gathered around them. Hoshi walked up to a balloon darts game which seemed to spill more glowing paint on the wall behind them making the wall even more technicolor then it already was. Hoshi grabbed a dart and started to throw hoping that someone else had come with her so she wasn't alone while still hiding from the man she feared so much.

Adira looked at Hoshi, sneaking up behind her she grabbed a dart out of her hand and threw it at the wall hitting a balloon it burst and glow paint splatted everywhere.
"you seem... well nervous" she said to Hoshi before she took another dart out of Hoshi's hands and threw it at the wall again hitting two balloons at once the glow paint splattered everywhere, she might take one of these off the wall soon and throw it at someone a bit later "who are you avoiding" she said curiously, it wasn't like Hoshi to avoid someone or act like this.

Scorpius had greeted all his friends as they arrived at the party, and decided to take a look around the warehouse to give Sam and Toni so privacy as they danced. His grey eyes kept continually darting over to the entrance in hopes that his girlfriend would show up soon, but reminded himself that he could still have a great time with just his friends. Scorpius went over to the table where Hoshi's gifts were piling up, and laid his gift in there with the rest. He had gotten her a very heavily protected sketchbook so that should anyone ever decide to start up a Gossip magazine again, Hoshi's privacy would remain private!

He had told her he was going to get her this gift for Christmas, but when he'd gone shopping he surprisingly couldn't find one anywhere. He supposed it was his lack of shopping skills that caused him not to find it, surely if he were with a girl who liked to shop, they would've found one easily. So instead of getting her a regular journal for Christmas, he spent his second semester of school learning how to heavily protect this sketchbook. It had taken a lot of research, but this Ravenclaw boy made sure his best friend's sketches would be safe from now. One of the charms was that all the pages would come out blank until Hoshi willingly showed them to someone, and another charm was that if someone happened to get past that Charm, it'd cause their hands to erupt in painful boils.

After he set the gift down, Scorpius mingled with a few people from school before going to look for Hoshi. He saw a rather serious looking man enter and immediately things had gotten tense for some reason. Scorpius instantly became curious who he was. He looked around for Hoshi and by chance happened to see her heading over to the side stages. Scorpius pushed through the crowd after her and heard her friend asking who she was avoiding. "I'd like to know that myself," Scorpius said from behind them, giving Hoshi a grin. He wanted to hang out with her on her birthday but he was also curious as to why she had began running away from the spotlight all of a sudden.

Hoshi laughed when Adira took out two at a time. She turned to her looking down somewhat. "Let's just say some people are better off not having children." She said to her quietly then Knight came over and Hoshi smiled wide so he would think everything was ok. She looked at what he had in his hands and hugged Knight tightly. "Thank you so much!" She said happily.

She could have kept the old sceatch book because everyone thought it was a fake by now. Hoshi turned back to Adira and gave her look that said to keep what she said quiet. The less people knew that her father was here the happyer Hoshi would be and the better she could protect them and herself.

Adira looked at the boy who pushed through and rolled her eyes, she didn't know hwo Hoshi could possibley be friends with these people, they are so... happy, Adira only had 3 friends apart from her family, and that would be Larissa, Hoshi and Andrew.
Adira pursed her lips when Hoshi said that some people are better ff not having children, she looked a the Knight boy wishing he would go away, she grabbed Hoshi's Arm and pulled her away for a second so that no one could hear what they were discussing "Hoshi what is going on, do i have to call my Brothers" she said as she looked at Her in all seriousness "Or my Father" she said looking at her her emerald green eyes scanning Hoshi's face for emotion.

Hoshi pursed her lips then decided to speak. "My father probably owns your father and your brothers, He has power everywhere. Just drop it and make like nothing is going on. If I can lead my father way from the crowds then there is chance to save this party." She said then took herself out of Adira's grasp. She took the darts from the nearest rased spot and shot four at the same time. All four hit their marks. If she could be that accurate and deadly with something like darts what would stop the man who spawned her from being even more so.

Adira looked at Hoshi when she said that her father could own hers she shook her head "As does my family, he can't be anything that Bad Hoshi" she said when Hoshi pulled herself away, she rolled her eyes "its getting to you head" she said to her as she walked away

Scorpius raised his eyebrows in annoyance as Hoshi and the girl conversed privately, the girl then pulling Hoshi aside. What was her problem? Scorpius wanted to know what was going on, but was courteous enough not to badger Hoshi about it on the day of her party and instead wanted to make her have fun. He looked at the other girl who seemed so intent on being rude to everyone and Scorpius gave her a 'what the hell' look. He had been planning on introducing himself to her right after greeting Hoshi but the girl didn't seem to care. He honestly didn't know why Hoshi was friends with people like that, but then again they probably thought the same thing for them. "Well, I won't bother you with questions today, so let's have fun," he told Hoshi with a grin, catering to her wishes, seeing the girl walk away. He picked up a handful of darts and began throwing them at the balloons.

Adira looked at the boy who seemed to have an Issue with her she grabbed some of the darts and walked back to being next to him "well arn't you the perfect little friend" she said coldly as she picked up two darts and threw them at the balloons allowing the paint to go everywhere. Adira grabbed three darts and thread them between her fingers before flinging them at the wall in the directions of the balloons hitting them all.
"No Body likes a suck up" she added as she hafted the last dart in a hand, she shot a glare at the boy before walking off again over to Larissa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back