Sick

Rebecca Grannon

Rebecca walked into the hospital wing. She coughed and looked around, hoping a nurse or someone would come and help her.

Piper was sitting in her office, reading a newly purchased book, when she hear footsteps outside her door. She loved having her office just as you entered the Hospital Wing, as she could always here when someone was there. Getting up quickly Piper pushed the door open and smiled as she spotted a young girl. "Hello, whats wrong, how can i help you?" She asked.

Becky looked up, 'Hey, its just, i feel so sick. I can barely breath, and i cant eat because i puke it up.' Rebecca told the nurse. 'I was just wondering if you could help me?'

Piper gave a small smile and bit her lip. "Aaah, seems you have a terrible case of the common illness!" She told the girl. "If you would like to take a seat on one of the beds, I'll get some medicines, and I'd recommend you stay for the night, so I can keep an eye on you, in case things turn nasty!" She said, heading over to the medicine cabinets and beginning to rummage through them.

'Erm, okay.' Rebecca said sitting on a bed, she didnt want to stay over-night. But it was better than sitting up in her dorm, with no one to talk to.

Piper smiled at the girl as she sat, and pulled some paracetamol from the cupboards, and a bottle of the Draught of Peace. With a flick of her wand she sent a empty beaker to the sink in the corner, it returned to her full of fresh water and she took it in one hand. Sitting down on the bed opposite the girl, she handed her the beaker and took a tablet out of the paracetamol box. "This is a muggle medicine, but it's best to use for illnesses like yours, anything else would be a bit strong, I think!" She told her, handing over the tablet and motioning for her to swallow it down with the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back