sick of stairs!

She smiled. "Do you mean My Chemical Romance? Because i've heard of them." She looked at him, then back at the sky.

James smiled as he slowly got to his feet, he was embarrased about ruining the name of the band."Woops. Thanks. So what house are you in?" He then tried to nip up to his feet, but failed miserably. He then got to his feet and began walking on the grass.

She giggled a bit at him. It was adorable, like a puppy dog. "I'm a Ravenclaw." She said with a smile. She sat up and looked at him.

He smiled as she giggled but though about why she was giggling, so he asked anyway. "Why are you Giggling?"

She shook her head. "No reason, just giggling." She grinned at him, watching as he walked.

He smiled and keeped walking around, he had a feeling that she was laughing at him, but he didn't bother to bring it up. "So, why aren't we near the cliff edge? Is it because your scared." He laughed a little.

She giggled. "Yeah, terrified." She rolled her eyes and stood up. In truth she was terrified. It had happened so many years ago, the attack by the wolf, and it had been by cliffs. that's what scared her.

He smiled, she didn't seem happy at all near the cliffs, his heart was thumping just for the thought that he could fall at any minute. A bead of sweat run down his forehead as he reached his hand down, he waited, hoping she would take it. "Come on, I will protect you."

She giggled, how chivalrous. "Thanks, but i think i'm safe here." She wasn't fond of the constant prodding. She needed to take this in strides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back