sick of stairs!

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela was tired of seeing all the stairs, so she headed out to the grounds. She avoided the area where she had met Teddy, and avoiding the Garden. That left her with the cliffs. She decided it wouldn't be to bad, so she stayed away from the edge, and sat down, relaxing her sore feet...

Oops sorry. Ignore that haha. Wrong thread.

James was walking back to his favorite place throughout the whole grounds. He was going to the cliffs as he smiled and saw a young girl sitting, not bvery close to the edge, being the daredevil that he was he walked over to the edge andf stood there looking at the girl. "So why aren't you close to the edge?" He asked with a joking smile

Angela turned at the sudden noise. She was suprised to see a boy, whom looked to be about her age, stood there; talking to her. She smiled and said. "I'm not a huge fan of falling; and I'm afraid i will if i get to close." She let her smile turn into a grin, and flipped her hair out of one of her green-aqua eyes.

The girl looked Japanese and he smiled as she smiled at him. "Don't be afraid of falling, I will help you if you need it!" He then went closer to the edge and peered over. It wasn't high if you asked him. But then again he used to be afraid of heights. So he looked over to her and then opened his mouth again "I'm James." He smiled, trying to be nice.

Angela smiled at him. "Thanks, how nice." She said with a slight grin. She looked over the boys features. He was blonde and she wasn't sure, but he looked American. She walked a bit closer, but was still a ways away. "I'm Angela." She said with an even wider smile.

James smiled as he watched her move slightly forward. He still stood on the edge as he then walks back to face Angela as he looks into her eyes to see what she would do. He loved doing this to girls to see what they would. He was so evil. "Keep coming, just make sure you don't slip. It might hurt just a little." He smiled as he said just a little, moving his index and thumb about a centimetre apart.

She smiled when he came closer, but put her foot back a little, in case he got too creepy on her (which most boys did). She smiled and shook her head. "No thanks, i can see fine from here." She rolled her eyes. "Isn't that a bit of an understate?"

He laughed when she picked up on his joke. "The view is so much better up here though. But fine be that way." He smiled while talking, he thought for a minute before sitting on the cut grass. It was green, the color grass was meant to be, not like the yellow grass back home. "So, where are you from?"

She grinned and crossed her arms, faking a prissy mood. "Fine i will! Humph!" She smiled and laughed as he sat down on the grass. She did the same. "I'm from Tokyo, what about you?"

He smiled as she sat next to him and now he wondered if said something wrong before she laughed. He laughed as well. "I am from Wodonga, in Australia. I small country town. I actually speak a little Japanese, not that I paid attention in class but I did have a good teacher." He thought to himself, 'unlike here.'

She listened to him talk about where he was from. She couldn't remember meeting anyone from Australia; but she thought that was where Kala was from. "Really, that's cool." She said with a smile. "I know french, English, and Japanese."

He hated that she knew more languages then him, but he kept that to himself. He had a competitive edge to him. He always wanted to win. He smiled at her before laying his back against the grass looking at the clouds, something he rarely did. "Very nice, I don't think I have ever met someone that knew French." He smiled, it was true he hadn't. "I can't remember the last time I looked at the clouds."

She nodded and smiled wide. she loved watching clouds. She laid down like he had and pointed up at he sky. "That one looks like a bunny. Or a deformed squirrel." She smiled and sighed.

He smiled, a deformed squirrel, what an imagination. He rolled his eyes as he looked where she was pointing. "A deformed squirrel, really?" He laughed as he said it, looking up at the blue sky.

"Yeah don't you see the foam running out of it's mouth?" She asked laughing a bit. she really didn't see it, but it was fun to sya.

He thought, not seeing it, he didn't really wanna make a fool of her or himself so he just went along with it. "I think I see it. Ahh, this is a welcome change to the yellow grass back home. It is yellower then people from England, their teeth I mean, in Austalian" He smiled, he knew it was true.

She smied and laughed as the boy said he say it. She nodded at his comment. "I think that's a horrible statement." She said to his yellow teeth comment. She had quite a few friends from england. "It's kind of stereo typing."

James knew he had said the wrong thing 'oops'he thought in his mind. "Sorry about that, although I was just joshing ya." He smiled, he didn't think that she would get what he just said, so he waited for her reply.

"Well that's okay. But it just didn't sound like a joke." She shrugged. It had been forever since anyone ahd used the term 'joshing' in front of her.

James was worried, he didn't want to offend here much at all. "Sorry Angela, didn't mean to offend." He smiled, hoping she would accept his apology. "So, what are your hobbies?" He wondered, it was indeed an interesting question.

"It's fine, i'm used to it." She said with a smile. "I do alot, dancing, singign, gynastics, and tend to get lost a lot. If you call that a hobby." She giggled. "What about you?"

He laughed when she said that she got lost, things were still running through his head about this magic so it was good to just sit and talk to someone about General things. "You may get lost a lot, but I lose things a lot." He chuckled a little before considering. "Me, I love sport. Oh and music." Awesome.

She smiled at his comment. "I know that feeling." She used to loose things all the time. Before her mother got sick, she would say that she would loose her head if it wasn't screwed on. "What type of music do you like?"

He thought, he didn't know what music he liked. His favorite bands he knew but he had to think about music genres. "Well, I listen to a lot of classic rock. Have you heard the band, The Chemical Romance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back