Sibling Wars

Taylor Marino

OOC First Name
Ava
Taylor in the Hospital Wing, why wasn't this a surprise? Only in her second year at Hogwarts, and this room had become her second home, just about. Taylor entered the Hospital Wing, cradling her left arm awkwardly. Gabriella Marino had just taken sibling rivalry to a whole new level, and Taylor was getting payback. As soon as her wand arm was mended, of course.

Taylor looked around the room, searching for a nurse. "Um, excuse me? I think I've broken my arm." she said casually to one of the nurses, as if this was something she had done hundreds of times before. This was about her fourth time at Hogwarts that she had broken a bone, Taylor was a bit reckless like that. She wouldn't be surprised if the nurses recognised her, she often pretended to be sick to get out of class.

Pearl was waling around the hospital wing filling out some papers when she heard a familiar voice. She looked down to see none other then Taylor, "What happened this time Taylor?" Pearl asked with a small smile while pulling out her wand. She pointed it at Taylors arm and used a non verbal healing spell.

Taylor grinned. "I had a bit of a run-in with my sister." she said, wincing as Pearl fixed her arm. "Thanks." she said, moving her arm gingerly. Hopefully the next Marino in the Hospital wing would be Gabriella, she deserved to be pushed of the cliffs, or something equally as drastic.

"aah, you'll get her back don't worry" Pearl replied with a small smile, "your very welcome, it is my job after all" she said looking at her arm, "the pain should be over very soon" she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back