OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Jai sighed as he finally made it up to the owlery. It was such a long way from the Slytherin Common Rooms that it was not a very pleasant experience trying to get all the way up just to send a letter. He really should start to see getting an owl, or at the very least convincing his parents that it would be okay for him to own one. Or at the very least an owl that he, the twins and Corey could all share. Then again, the poor thing would probably be so tired if it had to make trips to both England and Tokyo. Well, the exhaustion from climbing tons of steps was instantly replaced though with the thought of his brother receiving a letter. At the very least this would make the boy smile if he was feeling lonely back at the manor. Though knowing his mother, Jai could at least guess that she was bringing Tizi and Kael to work a lot just so they wouldn't be confined to the manor. It wouldn't be bad staying at the Nightray company since Dad tended to schedule business trips too just to get them out of town every now and then. Straying from his thoughts, Jai fastened his letter to one of the school owls before sending it on its way. Hopefully a reply would come soon. And some cookies.

Letter said:
Hello Tizi,

I don't think I'll ever get used to writing you letters. Even after a year of attending Hogwarts, it's still very strange to not have you around a lot. I'm quite looking forward to having you here soon even though that would still be a while. Anyways, while it's strange to not have you here, it is equally strange to have the twins and Corey wreaking havoc here in school. It's strange, but welcome, I suppose. The strangest part really is that were all in different houses, so even if we're all in school together the schedules are also different. Doesn't help that I'm a year older than they are too, but we still manage.

Anyways, how are things going back home? I miss Mum's cookies (again, I know but Mum's cookies are the best). I know Mum will also be reading this anyways, so Mum, may I please have a batch of cookies? I promise I'll share them with Corey, Misa and Feli. Also, say hello to Dad and Kael for me. I miss them too.

Also, I made it to the Quidditch team! Well, as an alternate. But I still got into the team. I play chaser (sorry Mum, but you always knew I wasn't going to play Keeper). Practice was a downer though, couldn't get past the team keeper, not that I could get anything past Mum when she played with us but you know, I was at least hoping to score one. Also, the bloody bludgers hurt like a something fierce. My shoulder burned during the match, it's all better now though.

I think that's everything that went on so far. Really do wish you were here Tizi but I'll see you on break!

~ Jai

Artemisa was rushing up the owlery with a letter in hand. She had spent the last few days drawing up a sketch of the lake just for their little brother and when she had finally finished it, she had quickly written a letter for Tiziano. It was such a shame really that he was a year younger than them, otherwise he would have been attending school with all of them right now. But then again, not everything worked out the way Misa wanted them to so here she was. She had bumped into Roto the way up as well, finding out that he had just sent a letter home. And without telling them! The nerve! Misa was going to get him back for that. Borrowing a school owl, the Gryffindor attached the envelope with the letter and the sketch before sending the owl flying. Well, at least Tiziano was going to get two letters now. She hoped the boy would be happy with his letters and the sketch.
Letter said:
Picco!

Oh Merlin we really miss you! We really wish you were here! All of us - Coco, Roto and Corey. We can't wait till Christmas break to get back to England - well, all of us except Corey anyways since he'll be going back to Japan for the holidays. And we definitely cannot wait till you can join us here in school.

By the way, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! Coco and I are in different houses! It's absurd! Preposterous! An absolute blasphemy (yes, I had some help from Coco and Roto to get those words down - you'd probably need to ask Auntie Ai or Uncle Liam to help you with what they mean... You're a smart boy though, so you probably know already - I don't though). Anyways, it's an absolutely strange situation! WE'RE IN DIFFERENT HOUSES! Well, now all four of us are in different houses. Roto is in Slytherin - he's really taking after Uncle Liam too much. And Corey is in Hufflepuff - wasn't that Auntie Ai's old house? I got put in Gryffindor and Coco's in Ravenclaw! While I do think that Ravenclaw is perfect for Coco, I really do wish that I was put there instead as well. Even after weeks and weeks of sleeping in separate dorms, it's weird. I still haven't managed to sneak into Ravenclaw tower but I am working on it. We're all looking forward to your sorting next year Picco, don't worry though, we'll love you no matter where you end up in and we'll be there for you.

We've also made quite a number of friends, we'll introduce you to them when you start school. They're all friendly though and nice, I'll keep you away from all the meanies I promise - not that I met anyone yet. Oh and there's this really big guy that Jai wanted us to meet. I heard that he was your mom's old friend. Enough about that, I'd like to hear how you're doing too so write back soon. Also, I put in a sketch as well so you could see a view of the lake here in Hogwarts.

Can't wait to see you again!

All my love,
Artemisa

Tizi was so excited, he’d received not just one letter, but two letters from his very favourite siblings, okay, he didn’t really have a favourite sibling, since they were all his favourites and his cousins were his favourites when he was them too, but wasn’t good at favourites obviously. Clearly the ten year old had very little concept of the difference between favourite and not favourite. At the moment, everything Tizi saw was his favourite and though his mother often calmly tried to explain that not everything could really be his favourite, the young preteen simply chose not to listen, because that was his favourite thing to do. He grinned down at his two letters, both written with help from his mother, since writing was not his strongest suit. Neither was reading actually, but he did what he could. He had to always work harder than his siblings to get the same stuff done, but they always helped him when they could! He quickly tied the two letters to the family owl, who’s name he conveniently forgot and sent it on its way. He couldn’t believe his siblings were so far away. Kael of course was knocking about as he did, given he was still only a baby, and though Tizi was a little jealous that he wasn’t the baby anymore, but he loved Kael of course, and he liked playing with him and messing up his hair and trying to read books with him, he didn’t always get them right and Mikael was a much better reader than he was, but it was fun to try and learn together!
Jai’s letter said:
Jai!!

I am very glad that you writing me! Mm said that she is helping me wth my letter which is good. I been have missing you as well! I hop HghogrHogwarts is a fun plae for you. Kael is gettng muc better at reading than me and Mum said that she will sit with me mor for teaching. It willb good to have eryone home again, i thnk Mum is missing all of you. And she was throwing up in the bathroom this morng, but she din’t say why. I think she’s sick again, like with Kael… Pleas tell everyne I said hi and I hope hey not missing me to much. Mu has put in some cookies for you to share with veyone and she said you hav ot definitely share. She said she kow f you don’t.

We said congrats on Quiddich and mum is hapy wih u, she saw the crsed out words and she said not to sa bad words. I tyed to stop her reading it.

Se yu on break!
Tizi
Misa’s letter said:
Hi Msa!

THANKS FOR DRWING mum an I likd it lots. Mum sai it’s ecxextexactky like the laike! Mu helped me wth the words so I thik I get it. HARD TO BLEVE! I m excited ot be in hogwrts wth you! Mu say tha yu in Aunty Taylor’s house. And ur mu to.

Myb I can hlp u brak in the Ravecla towr? I want meet all ur frends! Dnt shw em my leters. I tell u tht mu put cookies for Jai tu shar. Chek him.

Wll c u on krcrchristmas,
Tizi

*spelling and grammar is intended

Felicita was simply outraged that both Soro and Chia did not inform her that they were writing home. Or more specifically, that they were writing to Topo! How dare they?! And she only finds out because Soro had given her a batch of cookies from Auntie Ai! And Chia had said that they had written to Topo days ago and that Topo had replied too! That would simply not do! Felicita missed their little brother dearly, and really wished that he was around. It was such a shame that he was a year younger and she wondered sometimes if the boy was lonely back at the manor. Of course, Soro and Chia refused to show her Topo's letters and while she would also have been hoarding Tiziano's letter when she got any, it was her siblings' fault that she didn't have any right now! And so, she confiscated Jai and Artemisa's replies so that it could all be sent together. Just to make sure that their little brother would receive her letter too. Of course, the Slytherin and the Gryffindor were not too happy about it but with Feli's irritation wafting off from her they had claimed defeat. And so, it was today that the Ravenclaw had sent the letters off to Nightray manor with one of the school owls.

Feli's Letter said:
Topo!

I'm sorry I hadn't written last time! Soro and Chia didn't tell me that they were planning to send you a letter! Can you believe it?! They didn't tell me they were sending you a letter! I could have sent you one too! I miss you so much my love! I'll bring you treats when we get home okay?

Anyways, the castle is so fascinating. I think you'd love it here even if you do like to stay outside. We can go exploring together. There is this one floor that has a hallway filled with portraits! Wizarding portraits! So they were moving! And they're not as frowny and scary as the ones in Nightray manor. They're actually bright and smiley. I actually removed one from the wall once to figure out how it worked. I got into a bit of trouble with it but it's okay. Classes are so fun too. The Potions professor is so bubbly and he gives games to the class. The rest are quite boring though.

I miss you dearly, do write back and tell me how you're doing okay? Soro and Chia are being selfish and do not want to share your letters with me, you see!

Love you lots!
~Felicita

PS. Tell Auntie Ai the cookies were great as always.
Jai's Letter said:
Tizi,

Of course I'll write to you! How will I ever not? Anyways, this letter might come a bit late, Feli says she'll be taking our replies hostage because we didn't tell her we were writing to you last time. Thank Mum for the cookies for me will ya? They're great as usual.

It's good that Mum's teaching you to read, and don't worry about it if you think Kael is getting better than you. Learn at your own pace, you're getting much better at writing Otouto and Mum would probably say you're reading is improving as well. And Hogwarts is a fun place, I just think it'll be more fun if you're around here as well ya know. Tell Mum I miss her too yeah?

And Mum's sick? That's not good. Does Dad know? And Mum wasn't really sick with Kael, she was just pregnant. Oh.... If Mum's sick because she's pregnant then you definitely have to tell Dad okay? Like... Right now... Like now now... Tell me what Dad says 'kay?

~Jai

PS. Sorry for the bad words Mum. And thanks for the effort of trying not to have her read it Tizi.
Misa's Letter said:
Picco!

Coco's mad at me so she's gonna be taking my reply hostage for a while. She didn't like it that we sent you letters without telling her which led to her not being able to send you a letter last time.

And I'm so proud of you! Your words are coming along nicely! I assume that you've been working hard in your studies with Auntie? And YES! You'll be in Hogwarts next year with us! And yep I'm in Mummy and Daddy's house. Right, I forgot that Aunt Taylor was also in Gryffindor. Huh, there's a lot of Gryffindors from our rather large family huh?

And yes! You should definitely help me break into Ravenclaw tower when you get here and I'll introduce you to all my friends! And of course I won't show them your letters! They are mine. And mine alone. I don't even show them to Coco so don't worry about it 'kay?

Love you so much and tell Auntie Ai thanks for the cookies!
~Artemisa

Tizi was so excited to have letters from his siblings! He really, really loved his siblings and he loved for them to write to him. He had been focusing really hard on his lessons so that he could do well with his writings to them, but it was all so hard and Kael was sometimes quick to tease him, though Tizi knew he was trying so hard. He had three letters to write today, since he received three letters from all of his siblings.
Jai's letter said:
JAI

Mu has dun lesans wth me agen. She ses I m geting beter. Kael trid t outdu me, but mu didn't let him. we hapy yu enjoyed the cookies bcause mu said she wil maike you more wen she can. I dn't think im gettig beter, but evrione says that I m so Ima so surprisd about that. I mis everone since all I hav to play with is Kael and sometimes uncle Conan and aunt Taylor will com over and bring the cousins but they are very loud all the time and I think they find dada to be scary. I cant waite to come to hogwatys with you so we can all fly together, I miss eveiynr.

I tried to tsll dada bout mu been sick snd I don't think he believed me at first nd the mu talked him and he was a bit grumpy and stayed int his office for most fo the day. I think he wad srpiedd. mu and dada misses you too. Kael ses that he misses watching us fly so you should all come bak for chisrmas.

lobe you jai!
Feli's letter said:
Feli!

The portrets are so meen to me, but Dada tolt thm off for beng so rude. they think the can get away with it coz tey know I won tel anyone they being mean, but Dada fowd out and he tolt them he wuld get rid of them if they keept going. I thik mu tolt him he had to do it but I don't kno.
I wan to scee the portrits in teh cassel with yu too and we cn see if they are also mean like th Nigthrya ones.
I heard mu and dada tawking about papa today, but they go kwiet when they saw me. I dint heard what they ere suing but it sounded serious! If I would find out more I wwll tel you strait away!

Pleas tell me abowt the fave classes please!

Tizi
Misa's letter said:
Msa!

I want so baly to com to Hogywarts with eveone and see alL the ghosts! Coz we don have ghsts in the manor so it wold be fn to see em. Mu and dada were tawking about Papa the other day but I dint heard them proper co they closed the door wnh they saw me and Aunt Ari was here as well. maybe they want aver one to move in together and we can al be together and that would be so funned the most amazing thing ever.

Kael is still beteran me wi word and writings and language too and dada Tok th portraits out of my room cox they were upsetting me. I cant way to see you all in hog wars sine I am going to b here too.imsis you all ways MisA!

*Spelling and Grammar is intended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back