Not open for further replies.

Serena Vanderhol

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" with Essence of Wood Rose
9k9qvp.jpg

*Hannah Lindstrom*

Okie dokie, here we have a right lovely little gal. She's the youngest, shyest, and nicest of the Lindstrom triplets. Her two oldest sisters, Hilde and Heidi, usually pick on her and are often quite mean when they do so. Hilde is always picking on her for not having a boyfriend and for being so introverted...feel sorry for her, no? Well I need your help. For this little Slytherin sweetheart I need a few things. Just a couple friends would be nice, not too many seeing as how she's not exactly the socialite of the year, but just one or two people that she could be close friends with. I'd also like for her to have a boyfriend. It wouldn't really be one of those 'ZOMG you're so hot I'm gonna be all over you' kind of things, but I was thinking more like they start out as friends then develop a crush on each other before finally ending up with a super cute 'I like you, you like me' little relationship.

Alrighty, well this is what I'm needing for Hannah soooo...all of you *points* get to posting with those characters I know you have...puhlease *bats eyelashes*

I have Alois Eisler here, but he's from durmstrang

He's candid, confident, perceptive and Athletic, he can also appear to be arrogant and something of a playboy, occasionally flirting shamelessly with girls, however, there are very few he truly cares about. :D

Hmm...wondering how this could work out since they go to different schools. We could definitely RP them together to see how they would work though. I'm trying to think of where would be best to try and do this. Is there any reason that he would have to come to New Zealand? If so then we could easily do an RP in Brightstone or Obsidian Harbour.

He might go to New Zealand because his cousins live there, probably doing a visit or so.. :D

Still no takers :( Well this is just a sad turn of events for my poor little Slytherin :cry:

As Eden is friends with the eldest sister I don't see why Hoshi can't be friends with the last sister. Since Hannah is sweet Hoshi would be kind to her but there's a sort of coldness to her now because of her continuing sickness. Hoshi would also see if she could play match maker for her new friend :3

I'll start something as soon as I can :3

Okie dokie...shall get to working on a reply :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back