Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire sat at the Slytherin table, head in her arms, fast asleep. She'd been up again thinking of what Kira had told her and attempting to think of a solution. It had been a few days over a week since the tower incident and she still hadn't spoken much to anyone. She had a lot on her mind and it was starting to wear her out.

Onyx had slept in a bit and he was sure she had rushed through breakfast already. He hurried into the Great Hall, pulling on his cloak and scanning the Slytherin table. He spotted her quickly. She is so adorable. He couldn't help but grin as he went to sit next to her.

"Morning Sapphy!" He called loudly as he plopped down next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Sapph jumped as her brother startled her awake. "Ugh," she groaned, lowering her face back into her arms. She kept her head turned so they could talk. Sapphire had a bone to pick with her brother.

"You're lucky I don't have anything to hit you with," she complained. "I owe you a good beating." She threatened idly.

Onyx raised a hand to his chest, attempting to look innocent. "What, me? Whatever could I have done?" He asked, though he suspected it had something to do with setting her up with Mervyn last week. She hadn't said anything about it, but he hadn't seen the two of them together since.

Sapphire sat up, running a hand through her hair and glaring at her brother. "Onyx," she growled, "You're going to start minding your own business before I end you." She glared at him again before turning and gathering food onto her plate. She could beat him up easier on a full stomach.

Onyx grinned and scooted closer to his sister. "This wouldn't have anything to do with that date I set you up on now would it?" He couldn't wait to hear how it had happened, and he leaned in close to his sister with his sapphire eyes sparkling. He turned his gaze to the Gryffindor table, scanning for Mervyn. If he was close, maybe Onyx could ask him how well it had gone.

Sapphire had been lifting her goblet to her lips to get a drink, but set it down with a slight thud. Annoyance flashed across her face. She reached over and shoved her brother- not hard, but he wasn't exactly balanced. "Bugger off," she griped. She threw a few rolls into her bag and stood, starting to leave. She was not in the mood for her brother today.

Onyx had just spotted Mervyn when he toppled over. Surprise came across his features as he looked up at his sister. She began to storm off and he hurried up, darting to cut in front of her. "Come on, Sapphy, I don't get it, I thought you liked him." He pleaded with his best puppy dog eyes. "Did he do something? I'll kick his ass for you," He offered, though he didn't think the older boy had it in him to hurt anybody.

Sapphire rolled her eyes as Onyx appeared in front of her. She put a hand on her hip and raised her brow. "You aren't going to do anything else, Onyx. We talked about school a bit and then I took off. Now, thanks to your meddling, the one bloke I've ever thought is even remotely interesting thinks I'm just a stupid kid. Good job," She retorted sarcastically, knocking her brother out of her way as she left the Great Hall. She needed some air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back