Showing you the ropes

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo had hold of Anas hand and was leading her down bleak street. If she wanted to be like him then she would need to know how to use her wand. Once they had gotten to a dark and quiet bit where there was nobody around he turned to her and spoke. " Ok well first you need to know how to use your wand properly. I will give you a lesson that they dont teach in school." He took out his wand and thought of what spell to use. " I will teach you the unforgivable curses in better detail and i will teach you dark magic." He turned to her with a dark glint in his eye. " You still interested?"

Ana's eyes looked through every shop window as she was led by Theo. She hadn't been to Bleak Street much at all. She usually stuck to the shops and the shops were in Obsidian and Brightstone and Mukutu. She turned when Theo stopped walking and started talking. Her eyes were still looking round, trying to take in every inch of darkness. They flashed to Theo when he mentioned the unforgivable curses. She knew that Junior used them and Dervish used to but she had never thought about using them herself. She nodded at his question. "Yeah." She didn't know what else to say. She wanted to be like Theo but she didn't know whether she could or not.

Theo smiled then pointed his wand infront of him. He needed test subjects really and this part of the ally was infested with rats so he had found some. " Ok well the first one that i ever learned was the killing curse. I learnt this very early on but i didnt actually use it untill i was about 19." He spotted a rat that was stood still and he flicked his wand at it. "Avada Kedavra." He watched as the spell hit the rat and as the vermin fell to the floor dead. He turned to Ana. " Your turn."

Ana's breathing was heavy as she watched Theo kill the rat. She got her wand out of the back pocket of her jeans and raised it. She watched a rat by the wall as her mind started having a debate with itself. It's only a rat. There's nothing wrong with killing a rat. It's still a living, breathing animal and you're about to kill it. There's nothing wrong with that. Muggles kill millions of rats every year, why can't I?? When her mind babble was over, she took a deep breath and on the exhale she spoke the words. "Avada Kedavra." The spell hit the rat and then the rat ran away, crying in pain. She sighed and leaned against the wall.

Theo watched her do the spell then frowned slightly as the rat ran away. Obviously she had done it wrong. He walked over to her and laughed. " I think you may have done it wrong. Here let me help you." He outstretched her and and held her hand so that he was also touching her wand. He flicked it as he aimed at a rat. "Avada Kedavra" Again the spell hit and killed it. " Its easy once you get the hand of it." He kissed her neck. " Try again." He knew that this must have been hard for her but she would have to get over it before anything else

Ana feld weirdly secure with Theo's body near hers. A smile worked onto her face slightly. Then she gasped slightly when Theo used her wand to kill the rat. This was a wand which wasn't used to doing much more than cleaning a house. She looked at him as he kissed her neck, then she looked towards the next rat. Her wand raised and she did the one thing she could think of to get the spell to work. She thought of the rat as all the people she hated. Ash, Riley, Whoever killed Dervish and-most of all-the muggles who killed her parents. The anger pulsed through her veins and she said the spell again. "Avada Kedavra." Her hand went to her mouth when she saw the rat drop to the floor motionless. It was the first thing she had ever killed.

Theo watched her closely as she did the spell. He looked at the now dead rat on the floor and smiled widely and clapped his hands. " Well dont. Try it once more just to test that it wasnt a fluke. I will then teach you another curse for you to get you head around." He walked around the back of her and brushed his hand across her back and stood to her left.

Ana kept her eyes on the rat. She couldn't seem to tear them away. Then she felt Theo's hand on her back and it seemed to bring her back to reality. She raised her wand again as she felt anger pouring through her veins the same as before. She let a smile appear on her face when she realised she was getting closer to Theo already. "Avada Kedavra." The next rat dropped dead and this time, she didn't keep her eyes on it, she looked at Theo and the smile increased until it was a huge grin.

Theo watched again as the rat died by her wand. He looked at her and kissed her. " Well done. The next spell is harder, not in the sense of casting it but in the sense that your causing the thing harm and not just killing it painlessly. Well i say it will be hard but it will be harder for you than me as i dint care what pain i cause people." He smiled at her then pointed his wand at a rat and flicked his wand. "Cruico." He watched as the rat wailed around in obvious pain and distress. An evil smile appeared on Theos face as he watched it, not breaking the contact between the spell and the rat. This was one of his favorite spells as it cause so much pain to who ever was on the receiving end. He flicked his wand and the spell ended, to Theos dislike. He turned to Ana and smiled widely. " Your turn."

Ana could see why Theo would think this one was harder. She looked from the rat to Theo and saw the pleasure on his face. When he said it was her turn, she held onto his hand tight. She felt like she needed the support of knowing he was there. Her wand raised and she took in a deep breathe. "Crucio." She watched the rat flailing around in pain. Interest and fascination was taking over everything else. She didn't want to stop. When she did stop, she felt odd, like she was losing something.

Theo chuckled. He liked this new Ana alot more than the other one, she was much more fun now. " Well i must say that you handled that better then i expected. Congrats but the question still remains if you could do that on a person and watch as they are in pain and as they beg you to stop." He smiled at a memory of when he last used that spell on someone, which wasnt too long ago. He pointed his wand at another rat. "Imperio." He also liked this curse as it gave him much entertainment with some of the things he could make people do. He moved his wand and watched as the rat moved at the same time. He make it jump in the air then in a bucket of water, this was where he left it for a while and took it out when it was dead. " Try that one." He let the spell break and put his wand to his side again and looked at Ana ready to watch her do the spell

When Theo started talking about doing the spell on a person, she thought he was about to suggest sge do it on him and that was never going to happen. She watched him drown the rat then she raised her own wand. She had feeling she would be able to do this one easier than the other two. It didn't take as much to do it. "Imperio." She watched rat fly in the air as she moved her wand then she copid Theo and drowned it. "Holy cr@p."

Theo watched as the rat went flying, he chuckled then watched her drown it. This was something he hadnt expected her to do but she had done it any way. " Good, you may need to be a bit more careful with how you move your wand because even the slightest movement the thing will follow. Again you will get used to it." He smiled the looked at all the dead rats now lying on the floor. He pointed his wand at one. "Sectumsempra" He watched as the rat was ripped open by the spell. That spell didnt last long and he again looked at Ana and hinted her t do it

Ana had never heard of this next spell so seeing what it did shocked her. She looked at a rat and pointed her wand at it. "Sectumsempra." The rat was ripped open and Ana watched it's blood pour out and stain the ground. She smiled again and turned to Theo. "I have to admit, this is something I never thought I'd do." She had always seen her self as one of the people less likely to end up in azkaban in her family. Now, here she was shooting straight to the top.

Theo smiled and shrugged. " I suppose theres a point where nobody can see themselves doing this and some dont but others do, through the choices they make or through the events of their lives. Everyone has a reason just some bigger than others i suppose." He wasnt sure about the next spell as he didnt really want to do this to a rat as it would be even more difficult. " I need your permission for the next spell as i need to use you. Its a possession spell, it means that if i for example move my hand then you will do exactly as it do." He didnt want to do this with out her say so.

Ana nodded. She knew this wouldn't hurt her as she had heard about the spell before. Plus, she would need to get used to the spell being used on her in case someone else tried it. She smiled at him. She realised that she would then have to do the spell on him but as long as it didn't hurt him she was ok with it.

Theo nodded at her in return as his bit his lip and pointed his wand at her and used the magic possession spell on her. He moved his arm and watched as she mimicked him. He placed his hand on her check and kissed her as she did the same. He pulled away and let the spell break and looked at her. " Are you ok?" He had never had that spell used on him but he didnt think that it would hurt her. He would soon find out how it felt anyway

When Theo cut the spell off, she had to put a foot out behind her to stop her from falling down. She was suddenly back in control of her body so her balance was a bit off. "Wow, that felt weird." It was hard to explain how it felt. She couldn't think of the words. Ana spoke the incantation and watched Theo mimiking her. She put her hand out and held his when it came within reach. Then she lost her concentration and the spell broke. She didn't realise it at first though.

Theo got his balance back strait away when the spell broke. He kept hold of Ana's hand and smiled at her. " Your a fast learner i will give you that. Well done." He let go of her hand as he decided that they were the main curses that she needed to know, of course there were more but she would pick them up as she went along. " I think thats enough for one day, unless you want to practice for a while. " He said looking around making sure that they were still alone

"No, I'm fine." She smiled at him and put her wand back in her pocket. She had never thought of herelf as a fast learner. She had thought she was average, especially when it came to spells. Potions she was fast and found them easy. Spells were different. "Shall we stay here for a bit or go back to yours??"

Theo thought for a second. She may have learned the spells but could she actually use them on someone. He thought that if she was then as it was her first time it would be someone that she hated. He smiled. " How about we test out your new skills on someone. Excluding the killings ones of course." He laughed as he had the perfect person in mind

Ana shook her head. She assumed he meant use the spells on him. "No way. Theo, I'm not about to tirture you." She couldn't see anyone else around so how could she use the spells on anyone except him?? She took a step towards him and rested her hands on his chest to show that she wasn't about to hurt him in any way.

Theo laughed. " I didnt mean me Ana. Who do you hate the most right now because that is who im talking about. Your first time needs to be someone who makes your blood boil and makes your vision clouded with hate and disgust." Theo knew what he was talking about, the first people he killed he hated more than anybody and that made it so much more easier

Ana was relieved when he laughed and said he didn't mean him. From the sounds of things, he could have meant one of two people. Either Ash or Riley. She looked at him and frowned. "Do you mean your dad or your brother because pick either of them and I'm happy." She shrugged.

Theo smiled when she guessed who he was talking about then he decided to pick his little brother as he would let her kill Ash at a later date. He wanted her to be able to torture someone first as he wanted to see the pain on his face as he begged for death. " Riley of course. I think you would rather kill Ash later on but for now Riley will do. I can wipe his memory after you have done so he wont remember a thing." He smiled widely and held out his hand. " I know where he lives and if he isnt home then we can just wait carnt we."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back