Showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru walked up to the door of Professor Styx's office like he was asked to and knocked on the door not waiting for the Professor to even say come in Tohoru pushed open the door and walked in. Seeing that he was not there he closed the door behind him and walked behind the desk pulling out a box of itching powder sprinkling it all over everything the Professor might touch Tohoru made sure that it was not noticable to the naked eye he put the box back in his pocket and took a seat putting his feet on the Professors desk and took out is wand making books on the book shelf mix themselfs all upm while he waited for his twin Hoshi and the Professor.

Kalif opened the door, and narrowed his eyes at the second year. After the events of last year, he was more than careful to simply look about and obey his senses before doing anything. Kalif pulled out his wand and with a swish, all the books were organized once more, and with another flick, he made the seat with male Koshiba to turn around to face him. Kalif said coldly, and softly, "You are making a grave mistake, stirring absurd trouble in a classroom, let alone in a Professor's office." Kalif folded his arms across his chest, as his height was more than that of an average man, his almost black eyes glowering at the child. He had yet to decide the fate of the Koshiba twins, but he was not going to be lenient this year. These children will have to learn that it is a privilege being at the school, and they did not have to be taught magic.

Tohoru heard the door open and watched as all the books placed themselfs back were they belonged. A odd feeling came over him and his seat was switched to face the Professor. Tohoru heard what the Professor was saying and had to fight back the smirk that was trying to come across his face. Where is my sister Tohoru thought. She needs to hurry up and get in here so she can deal with this guy. Tipping back his chair so that it was resting on three legs Tohoru replied "Yea I know not one of my brighter moments but hey look at who my twin is did you expect me to be a saint? Cause if you did sir you have another thing coming." Tohoru than let the famous Kishiba smirk slide onto his face, he could not help it if he was trying to scare him it would not work there was only one thing in this world that he was scared of and that was his mother and since she was at home Tohoru had nothing to fear.

Kalif grew very disappointed with the young Gryffindor. Lack of respect was one thing that got under skin. Kalif simply listened to the pathetic excuse coming from Mister Koshiba. His dark eyes narrowed, and his voice, authoritatively yet cold, stated, "What you have coming will be a short stay here in Hogwarts if you keep up with that poor attitude, Mister Koshiba. What I expect out of you is you to act like the Gryffindor student you are. Respect your authorities and your peers, along with yourself. Before I resort to the matter at hand any further, I will wait for Miss Koshiba." Kalif turned his body at an angle to face both Mister Koshiba and the door, and waited patiently. The consequences would be dire to both of them, not only from the professor himself, but their Heads as well. With another flick of his wand, he caused the chair Mister Koshiba was tilting on to stay put on the ground, and would not move from that spot, unless Kalif allowed it to.

Hoshi showed up in her school uniform given to the fact that she did have class on this particuler day. She could tell that Professor Styx was steaming by the way the letter sounded. He was attempting to contorl the Koshiba Twins. That was something that Hoshi found stright up funny. Before she went in to the Office she stopped by the Green House they had been working in and switched out the pots that contained the Madrakes.

Hoshi set up a few other things around the outside of the office then walked in carring her book bag off one shoulder. She looked at Tohoru and gave him the usual bright smile. She was always happy to see her twin. Hoshi took a seat and crossed her legs at the knee. She was surpised to see that Tohoru's chair had all four legs on the ground. Hoshi flicked a piece of hair out of her face and beamed at Professor Styx. "I'm here as requested." She said as she placed her hands on her lap.

Tohoru smiled as his sister walked into the office. "Hi sis whats crackin?" Tohoru looked up at the Professor a thought that maybe it would be best if he switched things up just a bit. "You know your right Professor what me and my sister was totally uncalled for and I think the only punshment that would fit our crime would be if you kicked us out of your class and never let us back in." Tohoru looked right in the Professors black eye's and waited for him to say something.

Kalif narrowed his eyes once more at Mister Koshiba and smirked slightly. His patience was short, and these two needed to learn that being at the school was not a right, and they did not have to be here. With his stance straight, he stared down at the children. After a moment of tense silence, he finally said, "This is not a moment to be smiling, Miss Koshiba. In fact, your class itself should have learned their lessons. If it had not been for my quick actions against your poor handling of mandrakes and knocking off earmuffs, and had not the mandrakes been just infants, there would have been a massacre in my class. I figured you would have learned that lesson, Miss Koshiba. Only this time, it would have been multiple lives, and it wouldn't have been a lesson."

Kalif took a small pause, to make sure the words were beaten into their heads. "The punishment would have been Azkaban for murder. This can be a dangerous subject, if not handled correctly. However, you two are basically here for lack of respect for your peers as well as for my class. Fifteen points will be deducted from each of your house, and you will be taking a trip up to your Head of Houses, with myself. Perhaps they will know what to do to you more than I can." Kalif waved his wand, and the door opened. "To whatever damage you have left throughout my office and greenhouses, don't expect me to fall for any of that nonsense." With an instant, the powder was gone, and Kalif could see the greenhouses from here. He would be going in there and taking care of the mandrakes at night, after all this was over.

Tohoru took in a deep breath of air a trip to the head of his house. That would be all bad mom was going to find out now and there would be hell to pay. "Professor do you really think that is really needed I promise I wont do anything bad in your class ever again in fact I will become your top student as long as my mom.. I mean we dont have to take it to my head of house." Tohoru crossed his fingers he went to far this time and he was going to take his punishment with a grain of salt but if he could make that grain a little bit smaller he was going to try.

Hoshi held her kind and sweet smile. "It was presicely because of the fact that infent Mandrekes are not leathal that I did knock off the earmuffs. Again I say that I am not muderer and plan everything I do very carefully so as not to couse any permanat damage. All that has been done for going to this meeting is me planing out Mandrakes proporly. You can not deny that while I do misbehave in you class from time to time my work is exseptional." She said. In her mind she was thinking. suck up when Tohoru said that he would be the best student in the class if they didn't have to go to thier head of house. She didn't want to see Professor M because of another wrong doing though. "I too will try and ristrain myself while in your class though I will not lie by saying that there are things in the Green house that are tempting." She said looking up. She was wondering weather or not to put the trigger to the decoys in the Green House for them to explode when she and Tohoru where well a way from there.

Kalif shook his head. This girl was not getting the point of the entire reason why they were here in the first place. Kalif responded, "Next time you plan on misbehaving, be prepared for the consequences. As I know, you have not had a clean record for this year, Miss Koshiba. Professor Manteia won't be as lenient as Professor Fletcher would be on Mister Koshiba, as I presume. And Miss Koshiba, I would advise you hold your tongue for the time being, if you wish to be punished lightly." Kalif couldn't help but smirk at Mister Koshiba. Perhaps he did learn his lesson. He responded, staring directly at Mister Koshiba, "I would like to believe you, however, that will not lessen your punishment. You will be taken to your Head of Houses, as I planned. There is no changing that."

Kalif stepped toward the door, and with his arm outstretched, he motioned for the children to follow. He had hoped that the children will have straightened up over last year's lesson, but he was wrong. Very wrong indeed.

[ Just so you know Professor Tohoru just transferd in this year from another school of magic but none the less Tohoru should have known better]

Tohoru knew when he had lost the best he could do was not mess up anymore in the furture and hope that Professor Styx would continue to let him take the class. Looking over at his sister he said "Come on the sooner we do this the sooner we can be done with it." Turning on his heel Tohoru followed Professor Styx to what he hoped would not be his doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back