Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
If there was anything that could help Peyton get her mind of things it would have to be her music. She had always loved music and had been taking both piano and guitar lessons when she was younger. However, getting into Hogwarts had caused her to quit, as she wouldn't be home a lot anymore, and ever since the girl had been kind of neglecting her music. She would play when she was home for the hollidays, but she had never thought about bringing her instrument or her music with her to school.

Now that she was back for her third year and had finally gotten used to Hogwarts, the idea of being a witch and all the things that were different compared with her Muggle life she started to miss it, to miss making music. The girl had heard about the Conglomerated Arts Room in her first year at the school, but she had never been curious enough to go and check it out. Untill now. Making her way into the room Peyton stopped for a second to look at all the things around her, before noticing some instruments to her right. After slowly walking over to them the girl hesitantly touched one of the guitars, doubting whether she would try and play something or whether she would just leave it be and return to her common room.​
<i>
</i>

Noelle knew better than anyone that Hogwarts was not always the most convienient place for a budding musician. If she hadn't found the conglomerated arts room so early on in her first year, she was sure she would have gone insane with her only other practice spaces being outside, her common room, or the student lounge. All those places were great ideas in theory and Noelle knew she had every right to play music wherever she wanted in the castle; but she did recognize that every other student also had a right to peace and quiet and shouldn't be made to listen to music when they didn't desire to. She was glad there was a room in the school dedicated to arts and music where she could practice to her hearts content without worry of disturbing anyone else. It was her favourite place in the entire school by far and one of her first stops upon returning to Hogwarts for her third year.

Noelle reached the door to the room and opened it, stepping inside and slipping her guitar case from her back all before realizing there was someone else in the room. "Oh. Hello, Peyton." She greeted, recognizing the red haired girl as one of her dorm mates. Admittedly Noelle had not gotten to know many people in her year, and in the school in general. Her first instinct was to always keep to herself instead of spreading her wings and being a social butterfly. She did not now anything about the other Ravenclaw besides her name, but the last thing she had expected was to run into Peyton in the conglomerated arts room of all places. She wondered if Peyton also loved music or if she was there to satiate some kind of curiosity about it. "You like music?" She asked, looking to the guitars Peyton was standing by.

</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
Peyton had been arguing with herself about whether or not she'd take up the instrument. On one hand she hadn't played in a while and was eager to play again, but on the ther hand she wasn't sure whether this were the right place and the right time. Hearing the door opening and another student walking in she quickly withdrew her hand from the guitar and turned to the side, only to notice that it was one of her dorm mates. "Hi, Noelle." Peyton smiled, she had seen the girl multiple times, but she had never truly taken the time to talk to her or get to know her. "Is that your own guitar?" She asked, pointing towards the case the other Ravenclaw was carrying with her. Perhaps it had been a bit of an obvious question, but Peyton was jut being curious.

"Yeah, I love music! I used to take lessons when I was younger, but ever since I got accepted into Hogwarts I have kind of been neglecting it." She answered truthfully, there would be no use in lying to the girl, because if she were to pick up the guitar and try it would definetely take a few moments before Peyton would get the hang of it again. The girl looked around, still a bit distracted by the room, before looking back at her dorm mate. "How long have you known about this room? Do you come here often? I heard stories about it in our first year, but never felt the curiousity to go check it out. I think it's amazing though, wonder how many people make use of it." Peyton smiled, she truly was excited about the room and whenever she was excited she would start rambling.​
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">

Noelle looked from Peyton and to her guitar as the other Ravenclaw asked if it belonged to her. She quickly answered the question, a smile appearing on her features. "Yeah, this is my guitar. It's my favourite thing in the world." The question had been a rather obvious one in Noelle's opinion, but she didn't mind answering. Though she was glad when Peyton began to explain her history with music. Knowing that there was someone her age, and in her house no less that also loved music both relieved Noelle and piqued her curiosity. At the same time she was also disappointed she had not taken up the opportunity to learn this about Peyton earlier. "I'm so glad there's someone else in the school that loves music like I do." Noelle said, her smile widening. "I've known about this room since my first year too! and I come here all the time to practice. That way I can play guitar for as long as I want, without disturbing anyone else."

She leant her guitar case against the wall before stepping closer to Peyton. "I've only met one other person in here, I think. I wish I had met you in here sooner, I've kind of been dying to speak to a fellow music lover." Noelle admitted. She had spent so long keeping her love of music away from other students, that she didn't know how many other people played music in the school despite how much time she spent in the arts room. She wondered if there were many other girls like Peyton, who loved music but hadn't expressed it since arriving at Hogwarts that she had not had an opportunity to speak to. "Do you want to pick up a guitar and jam with me?" Noelle asked, continuing to smile as she nodded towards the guitars on the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back